Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,299 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (59579 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by midehi2(f): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
onatisi:

But I am yet to write my proposal letter

But on a serious note,you love someone for a reason and most of the time it is always a selfish reason that is why human beings are possessive .
this my very love is not a selfish reason atall grin
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ikombe: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:
naija, really? until you kill someone one day

*pours hot oil on your small p* grin
wicked lady grin
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Maximus85(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2016
draftmaster:
Save a husband's marriage by advising him maturely

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/i-made-a-horrible-mistake-with-my-lovely-wife/

You made a very big mistake. Next time take a walk when the argument is getting heated. We are all human and as a man there's a tendency that you will heat a woman talking back at you. It's a very sad thing but we can overcome this tendency. Walking away is the way out.

Now that you've acted cowardly by hitting your lovely wife, she won't leave you. You need to show her that you are sober. Give her space but let her know everyday that you're sorry and love her sooo much. Buy her gifts but don't give it to her. Drop them somewhere she's to see them. Don't buy very expensive gift, she'll see you as desperate and that you can feel you can always assault her and buy her gifts.

Be sober. Say few words but with depth. You'll be fine.

The easiest if these won't work is just form sick. If she dey form, the form do disappear sharp sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Mpanyi: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Give her the space. Be sincerely sorry. Lastly, do not kill yourself or the man you are trying to make amend, even though you made a mistake.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Myself2:

[s]Dats why you're still single @ 38 Wait till you get your own husband, let's see if you can walk away from the marriage just because of a one off error for which your hubby would've hated himself; begged for your forgiveness, promised it'd never happen again and taken his contrite heart online to report himself to the whole world.
I mean COME ONNNNNN,What do you want from the guy, an arm and a leg
Jeeez
Yh an arm would be great
Its my opinion i have witness too many cases where the woman forgives now she walking around town with black eye after being beaten black n blue yet she claiming its love

Nah una biz b dat one slap im out undecided marriage aint for everyone if mn no marry me cuz i refuse to b use as punching bag for a weak coward den so be it grin ..
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by phreakabit(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, she's ur wife. Where the hell is she going to? If the space sef too much, slap her some more.

All these 21st century ladies thinking gender equality is applicable at home. A lady who argues with hubby till he's so not conscious of his acts needs a factory reset slap.

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/64349379.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by greggng: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2016
The subject of this post is misleading. I was thinking you and ur wife made a mistake. Grammatically you re wrong. As per beating ur wife. Apologise to her but if it happens again then you re a mad man. Only mad people beat up their wives

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by kaziblake(f): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Davidbee:

Dude I support you on this. Slap is part of marriage. Let the 21st century girls keep deceiving themselves
why not kill her?
Slap isn't enough.

Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by midehi2(f): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2016
ikombe:
wicked lady grin
cheesy tongue
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Myself2:

So it's okay to slap your child ?
Ogbeni na for naija we dey ooo
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Obvious you love fantasy.
Nah its a reality

There are men out there that would never ever raise their hands to a woman! The ones that have good moral n home training
Obv u aint one of them smiley
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by onatisi(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2016
praxisnetworks:

I would not like to see you in jail.... Moreso only a coward beats up his wife... Guess you are not married
I repeat the man is the one making a big deal out of all this,dirty slaps are occasionally needed for some troublesome wayward abusive women in order to factory reset their system ,once this is done they start functioning normal again and even make jest of it when they are with their friends .i know a man who puts out his cigarette on his wife whenever she starts behaving somehow.but words can be dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by vivalavida(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Blanc8:
Buy her a car then Slap her again... Nothing dey happen

Oh Gawd!!!

Thank you for the gift of nairaland
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Duru009(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Yea. Its normal bro. Just give her sometime. U disappointed her but its all gud.

Give her space but keep the communication......
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by midehi2(f): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2016
greggng:
The subject of this post is misleading. I was thinking you and ur wife made a mistake. Grammatically you re wrong. As per beating ur wife. Apogise to her but if it happens again then you re a mad man. Only mad people beat up their wives
this are the kind of men we need in this society, better man grin cheesy
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, she's ur wife. Where the hell is she going to? If the space sef too much, slap her some more.

All these 21st century ladies thinking gender equality is applicable at home. A lady who argues with hubby till he's so not conscious of his acts needs a factory reset slap.
weyrey re oo undecided

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Blanc8(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2016
disloman:
Must you comment?
Must you quote me to get noticed. ?
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by kaziblake(f): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2016
belissima:

r u a boy or a man,smh.

Ma'am, d'you know how pissed that dude must have been for him to forgo all he believed in and hit his woman? Some ladies are just created to test a man's patience and will power. For ur question tho, you should be able to make deductions urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by midehi2(f): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2016
onatisi:

I repeat the man is the one making a big deal out of all this,dirty slaps are occasionally needed for some troublesome wayward abusive women in order to factory reset their system ,once this is done they start functioning normal again and even make jest of it when they are with their friends .i know a man who puts out his cigarette on his wife whenever she starts behaving somehow.but words can be dangerous
clap for ya sef nigga grin

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
weyrey re oo undecided
Babanla mura fucka lomo yehn
Dey suppose lock dat guy up in american jail .. When dey ask him y he in prison he shud say he slapped his wife

I give 2 days of life left .. Even men deal with such goats grin
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by maureen546: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2016
Knw her sweet time nd meet her nd surprise her with small gifts ok she will forgv u from her heart.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by charlemon: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2016
phreakabit:

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/64349379.jpg[/img]

Your wife is your partner not your possession. Sometimes the argument is necessary to show each other what is missing in the relationship. African tradition is built around selfishness of the male that's why you think it is ok for a man to hit a woman but a taboo for a woman to hit a man. No gender is superior to the other. Both are equal. Each is dependent on the other. Hitting your wife won't gain her respect. Respect from fear is temporary but respect that is reciprocal from respect given is permanent. Slapping your woman is as good as slapping yourself and your future. Mistakes occur but the acknowledgment and correction taken is maturity. A man controls his woman with wisdom and not violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Myself2(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2016
BumBae:

Yh an arm would be great
Its my opinion i have witness too many cases where the woman forgives now she walking around town with black eye after being beaten black n blue yet she claiming its love
Nah una biz b dat one slap im out undecided marriage aint for everyone if mn no marry me cuz i refuse to b use as punching bag for a weak coward den so be it grin ..

Dey talk anyhow now o
Okay since you despise marriage this much and truly don't pray to get a husband, should I join my faith with yours and pray that as "marriage is not for you" that you will never be married. I dare you say amen to that
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Dirkcoyt: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2016
BumBae:

Nah its a reality

There are men out there that would never ever raise their hands to a woman! The ones that have good moral n home training
Obv u aint one of them smiley

I'm a realist, what you poised was a figment of idealism. Expect good and devil from everything.

I can't vogue for myself not to hit a woman, cause I'm not married yet, and you know how women can be right? I don't trust myself until I'm in such situations, the farthest I've gone when angry with women is slamming the door, or keeping mute but I know I've got devil in me. You never can tell if I'm one,get closer.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by missyQween(f): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
yeah

I don't believe it....there are a lot of marriage crashing out there that sex can't solve....sex is not the only tool that solves problems in marriage... Nah
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by missyQween(f): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
yeah

I don't believe it....there are a lot of marriage crashing out there that sex can't solve....sex is not the only tool that solves problems in marriage...
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2016
BumBae:

Babanla mura fucka lomo yehn
Dey suppose lock dat guy up in american jail .. When dey ask him y he in prison he shud say he slapped his wife

I give 2 days of life left .. Even men deal with such goats grin
he is too silly for words. *sigh

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cbrass(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:

by their words they are known tongue

If I may ask who are those THEYs and what's their characteristics
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2016
charlemon:

Your wife is your partner not your possession. Sometimes the argument is necessary to show each other what is missing in the relationship. African tradition is built around selfishness of the male that's why you think it is ok for a man to hit a woman but a taboo for a woman to hit a man. No gender is superior to the other. Both are equal. Each is dependent on the other. Hitting your wife won't gain her respect. Respect from fear is temporary but respect that is reciprocal from respect given is permanent. Slapping your woman is as good as slapping yourself and your future. Mistakes occur but the acknowledgment and correction taken is maturity. A man controls his woman with wisdom and not violence
One cold beer for dis nicca grin

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by erimmy(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2016
It's unfortunate that you hit your wife. You should have controlled the urge of hitting her.Again I suggest next time she talks to you in a manner that you don't like,just walk away from the scene of the argument.
It's a good thing that you swallowed your pride and begged her. She should have forgiven you by now. It's not easy though,but she should try because no ma
rriage is bed of roses. keep begging her though.
However,it's more unfortunate that your wife needs space.This is a sure way for the devil to come and sow seeds of lack of love and affection between you too. For God's sake,you guys don't need space at all.
Both of you should realise that the space she is creating can be filled with other people outside thereby creating an atmosphere for infidelity on both sides.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Swaggeronfleak(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
u should have steered clear the moment u saw she was in NAGGING MODE that's what men do .but since the deed has been done just buy her an iPhone 6 and a car,take her on a shopping spree and everything will be normal. BUT REMEMBER DONT TRY THAT AGAIN

Heheheheeeeee

Just pray say no be me go marry you oo

Cos we go fight tire....iphone6 nd car hook 4 ur troat!

See her eyes

Yeye girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.