Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,266 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (59425 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by klassic(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2016
tomyka81:

How did her words, cause this able bodies man to raise his hand against her? Did she hit him when he was saying words to her? I am sure she wasn't the only one arguing at the time. Learn how to take responsibility.... So next time he starts yelling, can she wrap him on the head with a skillet? Clearly he would have caused it by his fussing..... See how that sound? Craziness all the way

Clearly without prejudice to your personality, this shows you have not lived with a woman for a while. A woman may not hit you, but her words and altitude will stir all the anger in you so much that if you if you have some measure of self control, you might still be tempted to shut her up. Sometimes they act funny and crazy and in their quiet moment they would even wonder why they acted that crazy. They are like your baby, you spare the rod, you spoil the child. So my opinion is don't spare the rod and don't spoil the child. A little bit of both is okay. But real men don't have to beat or any they wives to correct them except it's extremely necessary. More or less like the only option left. So you remind her you are stabilized the husband and that you can reset her brain to default factory settings.
After which give her some space, then sit her ass down and talk to her as you would your child. Q. E. D.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2016
Vikky014:
Men shld learn the act of walking away whn they r angry atleast it will prevent you from hitting ur wife!!!!Too much Argument is not good though
How about those women that will hold you back when you want to walk away While saying all manner of offensive things to your ear?

Should we also kneel down and plead before them to let go ?
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Vikky014(f): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Truckpusher:
How about those women that will hold you back when you want to walk away While saying all manner of offensive things to your ear?

Should we also kneel down and plead before them to let go ?
Any lady that does what you said is definitely looking for trouble
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Truckpusher(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2016
Vikky014:
Any lady that does what you said is definitely looking for trouble
A lot of you ladies does it especially when you're emotionally unfit to reason clearly , some of you even go as far as slapping the man around copying what they watch on movies where the ladies slaps the men around while the men turn around to apologize . grin

One slap from any woman is an act of war . cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by upuphim(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Plead with her not to take space. But I know she is already with the space, so ask for an end to it. The Bible knows what happen when people anger goes beyond sunset Ephesians 4:26. May God intervene for you in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
klassic:

Clearly without prejudice to your personality, this shows you have not lived with a woman for a while. A woman may not hit you, but her words and altitude will stir all the anger in you so much that if you if you have some measure of self control, you might still be tempted to shut her up. Sometimes they act funny and crazy and in their quiet moment they would even wonder why they acted that crazy. They are like your baby, you spare the rod, you spoil the child. So my opinion is don't spare the rod and don't spoil the child. A little bit of both is okay. But real men don't have to beat or any they wives to correct them except it's extremely necessary. More or less like the only option left. So you remind her you are stabilized the husband and that you can reset her brain to default factory settings.
After which give her some space, then sit her ass down and talk to her as you would your child. Q. E. D.

Hahahahahah I am a woman lol I can see that you are either single or have a puppy for a wife. Treat a grown woman like a child. Spare the rod spoil the child on a grown but woman?? Excuse me but her one daddy already raised her. You aren't her daddy. Reset brain to factory setting Really Some person thinks this way? What universe are you from??

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Vikky014(f): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Truckpusher:
A lot of you ladies does it especially when you're emotionally unfit to reason clearly , some of you even go as far as slapping the man around copying what they watch on movies where the ladies slaps the men around while the men turn around to apologize . grin

One slap from any woman is an act of war . cheesy
Thank God you said movies. any lady that acts dt way is calling for serious beating from her man
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cbrass(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
tomyka81:

I can tell you why... Cause previously your "stuff" has caused nothing but discord. If she tells youvit sucks, you will get offended. If she asks too many probing questions that you can't answer, you probably get a hot head. So to keep the "peace" she just doesn't say nothing. Now you want her to show genuine concern but you have taught her how to avoid an argument by simplying agreeing with everything you say and patting you on the head like a puppy. Men don't want real, strong help meets these days. They want lap dogs to give them what they want, when they want it, and how they want it...... Including opinions..... Now you got the behavior you want and you don't want it anymore. Lol I just laugh. That woman hates your guts by now trust me. She doesn't see you as the same man. You are probably a tyrant and she just puts up with you. But your nagging and dramatics made her not give a damn. Are you happy now?!?

Am trying to reconcile what you wrote with my comments and still can't get it, you just fired off the radar....well maybe you we're referring to the op sha
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
cbrass:

Am trying to reconcile what you wrote with my comments and still can't get it, you just fired off the radar....well maybe you we're referring to the op sha

Did you write this? That is what I am responding to.
Yea you made alot of sense, she do those normal caring stuffs you talked about, it's just that I can't understand why my babe won't register on my own website until I beg her to do it, in fact when I write an application and want her to test it for me she will just smile at me and say she trust me that I did a good job and won't border to look at it, this get me so pissed off a lot, I refused to apologize at first but later I had a rethink and decided to chat her up but she insists that I should giver her space, she eben told me she is already thinking of some one else. Just like that ? In the space of a week? have decided not to call her but i may give it a try this night because of your commet
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cbrass(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
tomyka81:

Did you write this? That is what I am responding to.
Yea you made alot of sense, she do those normal caring stuffs you talked about, it's just that I can't understand why my babe won't register on my own website until I beg her to do it, in fact when I write an application and want her to test it for me she will just smile at me and say she trust me that I did a good job and won't border to look at it, this get me so pissed off a lot, I refused to apologize at first but later I had a rethink and decided to chat her up but she insists that I should giver her space, she eben told me she is already thinking of some one else. Just like that ? In the space of a week? have decided not to call her but i may give it a try this night because of your commet

Yes I did so..
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by HitlerGaddafi: 3:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Mzgracie:
Jeeeezzzz!!!

There are lots of mad people roaming in this nairaland... this man needs advice from mature minds but some silly trolls decides to give silly and senseless advice..

@op... I'm sure you've learnt your lesson well. give her time, she ll come around. In the main time, show her more love. Buy little gifts for her, always let her know how terrible you feel about what happened....
Baby pls talk to me. I want u to be mine.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by kurlz(f): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, she's ur wife. Where the hell is she going to? If the space sef too much, slap her some more.

All these 21st century ladies thinking gender equality is applicable at home. A lady who argues with hubby till he's so not conscious of his acts needs a factory reset slap.

omg of a truth u are a certifiedfreak.
I hail o
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by tinutunde(f): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Making A Family :::: Its For U / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.