Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

5 Secrets To Moving On From Your Horrible Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Secrets To Moving On From Your Horrible Relationship (501 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Secrets To Moving On From Your Horrible Relationship by Taiyescott(m): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2016
For every single man or woman out there who has tried to make things work in their relationship and no positive result, maybe it's time to stop holding on and try to move on..
If your relationship doesn't make you a better person then it's a horrible one. For every single man or woman out there who has tried to make things work in their relationship and no positive result, maybe it's time to stop holding on and try to move on.
here are 5 secrets to moving on from your horrible relationship: 1. Accept that your partner would never change: You can't change them into what you want them to be, they can only change when they are ready period!
2. Move on like you are moving on: It means cutting contact in every way possible, social media, their favorite hangout spots, just let them go.
3. Agree and accept you deserve better in your life: You are worthy of love and need someone who'll reciprocate the same amount of love you are willing to give. Convince yourself that you can do without all the drama in your life that is causing you too much pain.
4. Don't try to make your messy relationship better: You can't make your relationship better than it is right now. There's no point staying with someone who makes you miserable on the inside and angry on the outside.
5. You'll be happier if your partner treated you well: A person who loves you would never make you feel inadequate or break you down. They love you unconditionally...
Re: 5 Secrets To Moving On From Your Horrible Relationship by myfantasies(f): 8:03am On Jan 30, 2016
Nice write up

It came at the right time

(1) (Reply)

The Most Disgusting Nairalander Is Royalblak007 / 6 Weird Things Men Do Before Valentine / Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.