Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama (3209 Views)

Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / "40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce01(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
2018 brought so much joy to my life and my baby arrival made it more sweet.
Truth is, I've been under so much pressure from friends and folks to make my baby mama my permanent bae .

I won't lie she's been a wonderful woman and I've learnt so many things from her .
She's kind beautiful and got a good heart .

I'm always the trouble maker , she's always the peace maker .. and we are cool like that grin

When she told me she was carrying my baby, I asked her to keep it because I know she would be a responsible mom to my child .

I did all I could to make her comfortable . Everything she needed , I provided to make her 9months preggy course a nice smooth ride . (I deserve an accolade)

My baby was delivered smoothly like the women of Hebrew . ..
God made it possible .

So on the day I met my baby for the first time, You just don't know what it feels like for me.
I was so happy that I almost burst into tears of joy .

So I stretched out my hands to carry my baby, My mother adviced me to first place one of my hands on the back of the head of the Newborn and place the other on her back
And I complied .. so I carried my baby and place her on my chest with so much joy in my heart .
Wow , the feelings is unexplainable . I was so happy.

So now I've been under pressure to make my baby mama my permanent babe ..

Watch out for part 2.
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce01(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Not necessarily you must comment

Thanks
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by tee59(f): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Why the sermon? Are you the only guy with a babymama? Just get her good panties and bras.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Congrats man....we now have airforce0.5...

But u wanna marry her right..?? Is it that they want you to do it in a hurry that's worrying you or you don't want to do it at all......cos if it's the latter, thunder go fire you if you just feel u can put a woman in a family way just because she'll make a good mother then go ahead and marry a sexxier Kim Kardashian...

Airforceone...respect urself and go pay brideprice....there are very few good girls around these days man...if you have one like u have described her...don't fvck up

3 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce01(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Congrats man....we now have airforce0.5...

But u wanna marry her right..?? Is it that they want you to do it in a hurry that's worrying you or you don't want to do it at all......cos if it's the latter, thunder go fire you if you just feel u can put a woman in a family way just because she'll make a good mother then go ahead and marry a sexxier Kim Kardashian...

Airforceone...respect urself and go pay brideprice....there are very few good girls around these days man...if you have one like u have described her...don't fvck up

Lol

My baby is the reason why I've been so close to her these days and I never regretted it.
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Truly, good girls like bad boys .
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Olatoman(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hi Airforce1,
Great to see you happy with the arrival of Airforce 0.5(like someone opined).
You stated that she complements you, you the trouble maker, she's the peace maker, you obviously do love her, and I'll simply advice that you do settle down with her, will help if you both sit down and have a lengthy discussion, where do you plan on seeing yourself in 2-5/10 years time?

Love isn't enough to settle down though and I'm sure you know, but she as a kid for you, it'll be a different ball game if you string her along and she settles down with someone else, that'll simply create unnecessary drama/lateral relationships..

Ball is in your court friend.
Cheers to a glorious 2019.

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by IamPlato(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
So What Age Will Your Baby Clock Before You Dump the Baby Mama?

From Your Post, you Have No Intention Of Marrying her...
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
IamPlato:

No negative energy this 2019.

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Auladimeji1: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
When you were showing us her boob,you didn't complain, now that she/her parent want marriage you are disturbing our peace angry

8 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
IamPlato:

Na wetin I dey suspect be that....and I don already call thunder wey go fire Airforce01....e wan escape after e turn the babe to after-one

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Airforce01:

Lol

My baby is the reason why I've been so close to her these days and I never regretted it.

Haaaaa...so if no be the baby ...you no go dey close to am...
Chaiiiii this babe don enter one chance with Airforce01....e no good oooo
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce01(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Haaaaa...so if no be the baby ...you no go dey close to am...
Chaiiiii this babe don enter one chance with Airforce01....e no good oooo

To slap you just dey hungry me
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Airforce01:

To slap you just dey hungry me

No let slap hungry you, let marriage hungry you...go marry that babe ooo...u no fit turn babe to after-one come dey form Davido with choima...respect urself oo

6 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Lehgit(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]like 4 real.... nigga u just made me a dummer angrylike 4 real.... nigga u just made me a dummer
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce01(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:

No let slap hungry you, let marriage hungry you...go marry that babe ooo...u no fit turn babe to after-one come dey form Davido with choima...respect urself oo

Call police for me na
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Airforce01 still missed sense in 2019 embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by marvin906(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
huhhhhhhh..
the only thing I have to say is this
marry her because you love not because she has a baby for you or because your being forced..
nothing good comes out from a forced marriage..
when you're ready and your sure about it you can do the needful both of you are the ones entering a life time partnership not anybody else

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Earthquake1: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Don't bow under pressure bro
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
marry her oooh or else my coven will do meeting on top your head.
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Auladimeji1:
When you were showing us her boob,you didn't complain, now that she/her parent want marriage you are disturbing our peace angry
Baba You Funny Die And Crazy Join cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by frankfrancis871: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
sad

And who is this?

Thus say Onyedika;
I gave you a child and instead of taking good care of her, you decide to treat her like an object. She must come back to me, yes! She must die! Die! Die! Die! Die!

RIP
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Amakavula:
marry her oooh or else my coven will do meeting on top your head.

Someone has finished watching Sabrina......welldone oooo
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
This Is What People Absolutely LOVE About You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign https:///VvOL4X
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
This Guy Is Not Loyal Have Knew This From The Day He Posted His baby mama breast An Arrant Nonsense
I Wish Am With You I For Slap Sense Into Your Dull Brain
After You Say All These
You won't lie she's been a wonderful woman and I've learnt so many things from her .
and You're always the trouble maker , she's always the peace maker .. and we are cool like that
All you have to say now is you're pressure to marry Her
Which kain Talk Be That One
Kuku Ma Say You Don't Love And Want Her You're Mistakenly Impregnated Her
And You Want Baby Mamas Like Wizkid
Ode Omo Ale

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Uglymugg: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Airforce01:

I did all I could to make her comfortable . Everything she needed , I provided to make her 9months preggy course a nice smooth ride . (I deserve an accolade)

You deserve an accolade for being responsible for your own mistake?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 03, 2019
Iamtosignno:
This Guy Is Not Loyal Have Knew This From The Day He Posted His baby mama breast An Arrant Nonsense
I Wish Am With You I For Slap Sense Into Your Dull Brain
After You Say All These
You won't lie she's been a wonderful woman and I've learnt so many things from her .
and You're always the trouble maker , she's always the peace maker .. and we are cool like that
All you have to say now is you're pressure to marry Her
Which kain Talk Be That One
Kuku Ma Say You Don't Love And Want Her You're Mistakenly Impregnated Her
And You Want Baby Mamas Like Wizkid
Ode Omo Ale

Mistake Come!!!..mistake is stepping on nail, or falling off the balcony, or tripping in a rock...
how can u say somebody make mistake, trip and fall inside pvssy......?? Come!! Respect urself
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce01(m): 4:42am On Jan 03, 2019
automatix:

Airforce1, we dey hail you.

Hmm
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Mistake Come!!!..mistake is stepping on nail, or falling off the balcony, or tripping in a rock...
how can u say somebody make mistake, trip and fall inside pvssy......?? Come!! Respect urself
No I didn't meant he made mistake I was saying will he say he mistakenly impregnated her ni
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Headlesschicken(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2019
grin Now yuh facing d reality,d phony phase has passed...
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Airforce01:

Lol

wen will you receive sense you this boi. Show off is not a good thing in life. We're less concerned, do whatever you like with your life for I no care

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You To Act Like A Man?? / Moyo Thomas: FCMB MD Not The Father Of My Kids / How Can I Get This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.