Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (29181 Views)

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by petkoffDrake(m): 5:55am On Jan 31, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
..yeah? thank GOD am a grown assed woman and so are other good women out there smiley
Find one for me... D ones here are killing me slowly. embarassed
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by smartprodigy: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2016
ritababe:
lol, i told him am HIV positive after we return from shopping and he wanted to have his way grin.
the guy give me money join my transport say make I dey go.
Watch him tell everyone you are HIV positive and these kinda gist spreads like wildfire. Will be very hard convincing people you are not. Like say you will be walking about with test results showing negative.
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by babafirst(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2016
utenwuson:
lol" my EX says she hates sex wen I was wooing her, I asked why? she says she will b feeling pain.........

but when we started having s*x. she ll b screaming "baby harder, baby hit me hard, baby drill me hard, baby pls am cumin, baby ds baby dt"

I was like WTF.... girls can lie sha
Lwkmddddddd
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by babafirst(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2016
Another big lie.........I don't like sex too much Infact I can do without the tin for 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by otobomax(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2016
naijaboiy:
Damn I can't even count. embarassed

1) He's just my friend. (Meanwhile she was chopping the dick daily from him)

2) My phone was stolen and I lost your contact. undecided

3) I've not had sex for over a year now. shocked

The last and the most ridiculous.....

4) I was a virgin and we "did" it accidentally. I don't just know how it happened. embarassed (Say God!) shocked

Chai! sad
When I was a virgin was raped by my bf

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by PatrickSaintz(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2016
She told me she was a virgin after she was into me and now wanted sex she now changed it to she was rape....imagine that undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2016
BossKratos:
angry

Gerrarahia woman!

I'm sure you are a "phd holder in lieology" hence your stance!
you have forgotten who you say you are...hades been your favorite vacation spot, you definitely are the phd holder in lieology punk undecided ...anyways since you are still wet behind the ears about women and the various kinds, let me educate you ...not everyone need to lie once they know what they are about..you dig?You definitely are used to these type of women who do all your aforementioned hence your fallacious generalizations smiley
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Lildrizzle(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Ximonak:

That I"m pregnant almost made my friend(guy) to abscond from NYSC, if not that we went to do some investigation from his gf friends.
I Neva hug d girl finish she tell me say she dey pregnant sef

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by BossKratos: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin
BlaqCoffee109:
you have forgotten who you say you are...hades been your favorite vacation spot, you definitely are the phd holder in lieology punk undecided ...anyways since you are still wet behind the ears about women and the various kinds, let me educate you ...not everyone need to lie once they know what they are about..you dig?You definitely are used to these type of women who do all your aforementioned hence your fallacious generalizations smiley

See painment? Lol....listen little _twat, go and finish learning about puberty and your menstrual cycle before you come and try to educate anyone about women alright!

Try educating yourself 1st! You are still developing so please save us the bullshite education that you have gained from cosmo, mills and boon, telemundo or from some other child like yourself that jobbed you into thinking you were in some kind of relationship

You know absolutely nothing! Now swerve the _fuck back into oblivion or the playground from whence you came! And abeg try to stop lying, its unladylike! Lmfao!!!
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

See painment? Lol....listen little _twat, go and finish learning about puberty and your menstrual cycle before you come and try to educate anyone about women alright!

Try educating yourself 1st! You are still developing so please save us the bullshite education that you have gained from cosmo, mills and boon, telemundo or from some other child like yourself that jobbed you into thinking you were in some kind of relationship

You know absolutely nothing! Now swerve the _fuck back into oblivion or the playground from whence you came! And abeg try to stop lying, its unladylike! Lmfao!!!
see this mofo undecided ..."painment" from a random stranger who happens to be a twerp? Sweety, i have been too busy with my life to even reply you...up till now, my replying you have validated you..cheers on that, skip on now.
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by stevecantrell: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
see this mofo undecided ...
LOLZ !
Nairaland can be annoying...
I feel u..
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by MENTORCH(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Miggs:
she told me she was a virgin.when I finally drilled her after much stress,dat was when I realised her kitten was so wide,oshiomole could hide inside that borehole for three weeks

Lmfao.
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
stevecantrell:

LOLZ !

Nairaland can be annoying...

I feel u..
hey babe...you always are a breathe of fresh air hereon ya know ? smiley ...some people like this clown can just be plain ridiculous, sheesh!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by stevecantrell: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
hey babe...you always are a breathe of fresh air hereon ya know ? smiley ...some people like this clown can just be plain ridiculous, sheesh!

Yeah Luv, I know....when are you swinging by Lag next ?
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
stevecantrell:

Yeah Luv, I know....when are you swinging by Lag next ?
...lag? erhmmm, hard to say for now, most definitely might be getting to lag shortly but its not concrete yet...tentative...you in lasgidi now?
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by stevecantrell: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...lag? erhmmm, hard to say for now, most definitely might be getting to lag shortly but its not concrete yet...tentative...you in lasgidi now?

Oh well...pls keep us duly posted on that...I hope to see more than Nescafe...
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
stevecantrell:

Oh well...pls keep us duly posted on that...I hope to see more than Nescafe...
..who are the us? wink
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by stevecantrell: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
..who are the us? wink
The welcoming committee.
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
stevecantrell:

The welcoming committee.
... cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by lilnapster(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Dat awkward moment wen she said she's schooling @ unilag abuja
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Eveezy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
She told me, "i was raped". And i was like "for real? Where did it apen" and she said "i went to see him and i be like "chai dt guy ehn, nd its nt in d palour ooo, he raped u in d room oo? Sorry u hear" nd she said "yes, he forced me" and i be like "chai after u don use ur two leg waka enter him room wen palour dey, d guy con get mind rape u, and u did not shout ooo"
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by osenidvdg(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
fishbone11:
girls can lie sha, this girl told me she was a virgin, when we eventually did it, lo'' & behold it was "Pharaoh's well'. She then told me when I confronted her abt her virginity, she said she stepped into a broken bottle and went for operation....Lol. I just faint.
This is very serious.she needs deliverance
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Tobium1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
She lied dat she has brain cancer, so as to make me love her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10_signs_that_a_girl_likes_you There Are Some Common Signs, Are They / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.