Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Guys ! We You Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys ! We You Marry Her? (3219 Views)

Chai!! Ugly Guys We Don Suffer / Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2009
She was my childhood love for years until one day i bleeped up when she caught me in bed with another babe. She said, she couldn't stand the disgrace and shame for her to lose me to another girl so she travelled abroad. After eight years abroad she decided to visit her parents and than, while in Nigeria she asked her brother about me if they still sees me and if I'm married. Her brother told her that he doesn't know much about me since she left but he can fish out my mobile number for her if she wants it.  She gave him money to get my number for her, which he did. Than one day i received her call, asking me to come over to her sister's place to see her, which i did. while there, she welcomed me and asked me if I'm married, and i said no not yet and she said, she still loves me all this years and that she will love to marry me and have children for me but one thing, that she already have two beautiful baby girls for a guy, but they are not together anymore and that they were never married. She had returned back to ireland were she resides as a citizen and they had never been a day she will not call me on phone ever since will met here in Nigeria. She speak on phone with me for hours telling me how much she loves me and will want us to be together as we were in our childhood days? Common guys, will you marry her ? even with her two beautiful children? Please, i need sensible contributions. cheesy wink smiley
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by boy1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2009
wat do u think?
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by boy1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2009
u should know wat u want.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Kunbee: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2009
[color=#550000][/color] She wanna trap u omo ma ro
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2009
Sure, i know what i want, but a bit skeptical, that's why i need contributions to be sure. Just tell what you think or your opinion on this. thanks. cheesy
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by seunnowell: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2009
u know her better than we will ever know her so my question to u is will u marry her? as for me, NO NO NO!
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by boy1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2009
if u like her,go 4 her.it's ur life.
she could make a good wife.
abi wetin dey disturb u?speak out!
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by frank317: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2009
Do u stll like her? is she still as cute as good enuf for you? if u get married will u be together. what are the changes u have seen in her? do u think u can handle them.

what actually is her problem? why u?

if u were u, I will consider all these before i decide.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Romeo4real(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2009
he still loves me all this years and that she will love to marry me and have children for me

@Poster - It took her 8yrs to realise this? After having 2 kids for somebody else? Its a bit convenient, dont u think.
You need to analyse her request, and clarify her intentions.
In fairness, She could have realised she made a big mistake marrying the wrong guy, but had to wait until it was over to contact you.
But she could also be hedging her bets, and trying to trap you, seeing as ur still single, and she is trying to hook herself somewhere (remarrying with 2 kids cannot be easy).

I would ask u to proceed with extreme caution. Ask urself important questions.

Is she sincere?
Why didn't she forgive u 8 yrs ago.
How soon did she start dating after the incident?
How soon did she get married?
Were u on speaking terms all these yrs?
If yes, how was it?
Did she ever express any regret over not marrying you?
All this questions should provide u a insight into her sincerity.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2009
frank3.16:

Do u still like her? is she still as cute as good enuf for you? if u get married will u be together. what are the changes u have seen in her? do u think u can handle them.

what actually is her problem? why u?

if u were u, I will consider all these before i decide.

Yes thanks, i had consider all this and came to the conclusion that i still like her alot,  but with the kids i  don't know men!!! just having this feeling that she as gotten kids, though lovely kids and she even wants me to come over and leave with her. I didn't see much changes in her, she still looks like my childhood love, but with the kids just skeptical    undecided cool My brother what do u think?
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jidobaba(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2009
U heard kumbee. Guy, nor think am! Sharp up. I can tell you categorically that unlike guys, women find it very easy to zero their mind and forget past loves. She doesnt love u jack. She's just being practical and hedging her bets like someone said above. Sharp up, my guy!
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
lol! you must be very desperate for a woman to think she can turn you into a chewing gum husband and you're here considering it, it's sad.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
Romeo4real:

@Poster - It took her 8yrs to realise this? After having 2 kids for somebody else? Its a bit convenient, dont u think.
You need to analyse her request, and clarify her intentions.
In fairness, She could have realised she made a big mistake marrying the wrong guy, but had to wait until it was over to contact you.
But she could also be hedging her bets, and trying to trap you, seeing as ur still single, and she is trying to hook herself somewhere (remarrying with 2 kids cannot be easy).

I would ask u to proceed with extreme caution. Ask urself important questions.

Is she sincere?
Why didn't she forgive u 8 yrs ago.
How soon did she start dating after the incident?
How soon did she get married?
Were u on speaking terms all these yrs?
If yes, how was it?
Did she ever express any regret over not marrying you?
All this questions should provide u a insight into her sincerity.

Yes, I had asked myself some of this questions and even made some findings. She is quite sincere because she told me she had this kids which she can easily take off the picture and was never at any time married to the guy, that it was all a mistake when she found out that the guy deceived her into it. which i comfirmed from her pastor and elder sister to be true.  She also said that,  if not for my stupidity she wouldn't have travelled abroad, but stay and get married to me.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2009
Guy u already know wot u want. This is all formality. From d way u speak u still like her, even if nlanderz tell u not to date her will u??
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by 190: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2009
@poster
and what happens 2 all the current 9.ja babes ure currently fockin!
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by vivaladiva(f): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2009
another f10 in english
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by ebila(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
@poster,
Hey man,i know it's ok to follow ur heart and all.But before u do somethin' that u'll regret for the rest of ur life,think really hard.Ponder 'bout this a while,have u been livin' without her the 8 yrs u weren't together?She didn't know she was still in love wit u the 1st yr,2nd yr but the 8th yr and after 2 kids and a failed relationship.Check it man,the girl is playin' u cos she knows it's gonna be almost impossible to meet someone who can accept those kids.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by gen2genius(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2009
We, you, marry her? No way. Haba! She be public property? 
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by NobiGod: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
U wake up men! she's desperately looking for someone to help repair her miserable life.
Try not to play into her hands unless u still love her.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Enockia(m): 12:57am On Jun 30, 2009
well like i always say a breast at hand is worth more than two in the bra so if u ain't got someone u want to marry yet then go for it
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Antipastor: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2009
This one is quite dicey! women are potentially more adventurous and as subtle like the serpent.if you look don't touch, if u touch don't taste, if u taste don't swallow, if u swallow then u'll know that the taste of the pudding is in the eating and u may end up having running stomach. my friend look for someone else jare!
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Enockia(m): 1:17am On Jun 30, 2009
cos she has kids?
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by TheSeeker(m): 1:41am On Jun 30, 2009
From your story line, you are making us to understand that, she left for Ireland because she caught you cheating? Do you really think that is true? She'd travel all the way to Ireland because you cheated on her? That's a total fallacy.

Getting there, she didn't realize she still loved you the first 12 months, until she met another guy. hmmmmm, then again, she opted to move in with the guy, got pregnant, still she hasn't realized she loved you then? Huh? OK. She had the first child, no traces of her feelings for you found! Second child, none! 8 years later, she's coming back for you? You say you're in love with her, that may be right but ask yourself why you're in love with her? Are you sure you're not just infatuating?

If I should let you know my opinion, sad but very honest, she's on to a game. She probably can't find any legible single guy who'll marry her and she thinks her next port of call is you, a guy in Nigeria, who as many others, is willing to travel to Europe and stay. I think she's trying to buy you off with her citizenship status and just maybe you're falling for that without your consent. Like many other opportunists, you can go with her to Europe, get married to her and be a citizen too but later divorce her(only if that's what you wan' do). But be sure that she's not using you to peddle drugs out of the country. These bi*****ches could be heartless and devoid of moral conscience at times.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by seunnowell: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2009
jules123:

Yes, I had asked myself some of this questions and even made some findings. She is quite sincere because she told me she had this kids which she can easily take off the picture and was never at any time married to the guy, that it was all a mistake when she found out that the guy deceived her into it. which i comfirmed from her pastor and elder sister to be true.  She also said that,  if not for my stupidity she wouldn't have travelled abroad, but stay and get married to me.

wow!!! u are officially a [size=16pt]CONFIRMED IDIOT! [/size] shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by FBS: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2009
chei. . .NLLLL grin
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by biola44: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2009
If I should let you know my opinion, sad but very honest, she's on to a game. She probably can't find any legible single guy who'll marry her and she thinks her next port of call is you, a guy in Nigeria, who as many others, is willing to travel to Europe and stay. I think she's trying to buy you off with her citizenship status and just maybe you're falling for that without your consent. Like many other opportunists, you can go with her to Europe, get married to her and be a citizen too but later divorce her(only if that's what you wan' do). But be sure that she's not using you to peddle drugs out of the country. These bi*****ches could be heartless and devoid of moral conscience at times.[quote][/quote]

wink poster hope u r not interested in d goodies cos u av no idea of wats coming ur way, love 4 sale grin
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by izeek(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2009
dude what do u do? i mean work wise.
cos thats the only reason u wud consider her proposal.
are u saying u dont or did not have some1 over this 8yr period.

well for me i think if you like her and can adapt with the kids ( notin wrong in adoption tho),
then u have ur work cut out.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by touchmeder: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2009
I only got one thing to tell you i use God to beg you if you know u'd never be comfortable with those children and love them like they were your own please refuse that woman, if not over time the excitement of being married to a citizen and living legally in Europe will wear off. Nothing will please you again and you will begin to look outside.
I understand your fears like a typical Nigerian man has. A woman with no ''baggage'' a woman he can say is his through and through with no issue of ex or step children (unless he has some himself or has been married previously)some can take it, if you cant let it go.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by timmy7(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2009
This one that is already relishing d prospect of travelling to dublin na him una dey advise grin
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by touchmeder: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2009
timmy7:

This one that is already relishing d prospect of travelling to dublin na him una dey advise grin

Nor be lie thats the thing propelling him and if he makes his decision on that solely he will be a miserable man. Those are the kind of people that will later turn around when things are tough or not going the way he wants in the Europe and say something like ''na you bring me come here i be dey enjoy my Nigeria, u brought me here and have ruined my life'' cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by JJYOU: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2009
buy your one way ticket to dublin and enjoy being a kept man. u want easy life abi?
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by frank317: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2009
I'd say anything could happen to anyone within 8yrs. I think I accept that she is looking for someone to repair her spoilt life (if its really spoilt) but I don't anything if u become the one who repairs this spoilt life.

she sincerly came back to you and u obviously still like her. You could adopt the kids and still go ahead to have urs with her.

but my only problem is: hope she wont be the bossy type, I mean considering the fact that she had made mony. can u handle the fact that she could be richer than you? if this wont het between u two. my guy leave all these nairalanders and marry this chick, its worth the short.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo / Ladies How Do U Avoid Guys U Like When Yr In A Relationship? / Why Are Cute Guys Settling For Ugly/average Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.