Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Guys ! We You Marry Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys ! We You Marry Her? (3224 Views)

Chai!! Ugly Guys We Don Suffer / Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by martin1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2009
jany49:

The truth is that, our women abroad knows that our men value and respect our women and we stay in marriage and not as abusive as the western world guys. She has tasted them and came back to her senses like the prodigal son. Guys, we are special and that is why our women still come back home to make their choice or go back to their first love. I would say, consider her and am very sure that she is not here to use you. See her as your prodigal son who is back to you. Love her and forget the fact that she has 2 kids. U cant tell me that you dont have someone you love right now even before she came back to you, you have to be honest with her and not use her to go to Ireland and later come back to pick your lover here. Guess what, your lover too will dosame to you. Its better you just understand that Oju kan ni ada ni.
nice comment but it depends on if he will be matured enough 2 accept d kids as his own.
but i doubt.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2009
martin1:

nice comment but it depends on if he will be matured enough 2 accept d kids as his own.
but i doubt.
[/quote
]

There is no doubt about me accepting are and her kids, because, if i haven't bleeped up in the first place there is no doubt that both of us would not had been together considering the love we share for each other and most of all my refuser to accept my fucking up at that time inspite of her coming back to me, to see if i will agree to apologise to her. Silly me, i never did. And now she travelled out and came back to me with kids. Well, i see all this as a reward of my stupidity than. Cheers. wink
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Romeo4real(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Jules123 - It is quite clear you did not come to NL for a neutral, impartial opinion on this issue.  It seems you only put the stuff out there to see if the replies validate what you feel, and really want to do - Which is to believe her story, and accept her back.
This is evident in the way thank and cheer those that agree with you, and castigate those that don't (though their opinions are offered quite harshly).

No one is saying it wont work if you go back to her, what they are saying is her motives are highly suspect and questionable at best, and there is more scheming to this than a military coup plot.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2009
Romeo4real:

@Jules123 - It is quite clear you did not come to NL for a neutral, impartial opinion on this issue.  It seems you only put the stuff out there to see if the replies validate what you feel, and really want to do - Which is to believe her story, and accept her back.
This is evident in the way thank and cheer those that agree with you, and castigate those that don't (though their opinions are offered quite harshly).

No one is saying it wont work if you go back to her, what they are saying is her motives are highly suspect and questionable at best, and there is more scheming to this than a military coup plot.

Well, Thanks Romeo4real, you have said it all. But to say "It is quite clear you did not come to NL for a neutral, impartial opinion on this issue" is not quite correct, it only turned out so, because most of those opinions well deliberately issued to insult my person by using abusive and provocative words which in actual fact digress from the main topic of discussion i.e[b]"wow!!! u are officially a CONFIRMED IDIOT!" [/b] and so many others. I wonder how someone with is right senses will issue such abusive comment, when in actual fact he doesn't know  who he is addressing in such manner. However, i thank you all and  i also do appreciate all those who were neutral, impartial in there opinions and were not abusive in doing so. At least, it pays to look at both side of the coin. Thanks Alot.  Cheers!!
smiley wink cheesy kiss
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by soulamanne(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2009
i smell things, she is suddenly feelin lonely and thot of who her best bet is.pronto u!and good for her u r still free.well for she isnt too much a strannnger(but 8yrs!)me?givvit a try
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by adconline(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2009
What if there were role reversals here? Having two kids and looking 4 for an ex girl friend to marry having gone AWOL 4 8 yrs. Smefn is amiss here. Would u support ur younger to be married to a man who dumped her 8 yrs ago and is now proposing marriage with 2 out of wedlock kids. How many times in your life have you received marriage proposals from previous women you dated? This woman is a desperado. Try her and find out how fun it will be.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by ausdy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2009
well guy you no need to blame anybody is this room
nobi fight you ask for pples opinion nd here they are
so no even try to stopam with anger because we go dey contribute for this talk untill you marry the bitch
but make sure ur not goin to be a servant to her later.

good luck go ahead nd marry her after all you dey Bleep since that 8yrs.lol
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by adconline(m): 4:43am On Jul 05, 2009
She is a smooth operator. She needs a baby sitter for at least 1 yr and she will turn u into a working ATM. U will get residency permit after 1 yr and u will be baby sitting within that period. Once u get ur papers , she will send out to the field to be a money maker. She will include u in her existing accts and u will not be able to spend any money without notice. She can't bring her family cos she can't slave them like u
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by BlackGirlLost(f): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
jules123:
She was my childhood love for years until one day i bleeped up when she caught me in bed with another babe. She said, she couldn't stand the disgrace and shame for her to lose me to another girl so she travelled abroad. After eight years abroad she decided to visit her parents and than, while in Nigeria she asked her brother about me if they still sees me and if I'm married. Her brother told her that he doesn't know much about me since she left but he can fish out my mobile number for her if she wants it.  She gave him money to get my number for her, which he did. Than one day i received her call, asking me to come over to her sister's place to see her, which i did. while there, she welcomed me and asked me if I'm married, and i said no not yet and she said, she still loves me all this years and that she will love to marry me and have children for me but one thing, that she already have two beautiful baby girls for a guy, but they are not together anymore and that they were never married. She had returned back to ireland were she resides as a citizen and they had never been a day she will not call me on phone ever since will met here in Nigeria. She speak on phone with me for hours telling me how much she loves me and will want us to be together as we were in our childhood days? Common guys, will you marry her ? even with her two beautiful children? Please, i need sensible contributions. cheesy wink smiley

Would you want her to still marry you if the shoe was on the other foot and you had two kids and she was free from baggage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) / My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.