Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

This Is Amazing.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Amazing.... (1715 Views)

Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo / See How This Blindfolded Man Identified ‘his Wife’ Among Row Of Women Is Amazing / Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Is Amazing.... by prettigurl16(f): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
Oh sister,teach me to hone this innate gift.So I may be just like you!!!! grin
A question I have.
Does this only work on bald men or can I just go lay hands on any man?
I want to ensnare one with afro hair

Afro? That is da bomb na. Just run your fingers through his hair and smile. Don't forget the smile. It works like magic wink
Re: This Is Amazing.... by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2016
prettigurl16:

Afro? That is da bomb na. Just run your fingers through his hair and smile. Don't forget the smile. It works like magic wink
I was actually just kiddin' before.But this is somethin' I naturally do,what you suggested here.
Re: This Is Amazing.... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Smallville10:
after he enters u then u will know who is in control
ori e wa nbe!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST READ 6 Things You Should Tell Your Man In Bed / I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) / [gaposa Gossip]:be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.