Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? (6390 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 17, 2017
The catch is you are not attracted to the person at all but they are fantastic, out of this world, in between the sheets?

Ladies, I'm really interested in your thoughts in particular!

We know some men would but would most men do it?

Zero physical or sexual attraction...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 17, 2017
how do u knw if u haven't slept with the person?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by VanNistelrooy24: 4:30pm On May 17, 2017
itsJude:
how do u knw if u haven't slept with the person?
Same question here.

2 Likes

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 17, 2017
In the first place OP...how u know he is that AMAZING in bed if u urself, never tested him before? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 17, 2017
It's a hypothetical question people undecided

4 Likes

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 17, 2017
It's confusing, why would you sleep with him in the 1st place if there's zero attraction from the onset?
OK, let me just pretend I tripped & fell on his dick by mistake, only to find out he's amazing. Would I do it again? No! Sex for some of us goes much deeper than just grinding hipbones.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Safiaa(f): 4:35pm On May 17, 2017
Honestly, no.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 17, 2017
Dimples182:
The catch is you are not attracted to the person at all but they are fantastic, out of this world, in between the sheets?

How do people get in the sheet with someone they're not attracted to at all?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:
It's confusing, why would you sleep with him in the 1st place if there's zero attraction from the onset?
OK, let me just pretend I tripped & fell on his dick by mistake, only to find out he's amazing. Would I do it again? No! Sex for some of us goes much deeper than just grinding hipbones.

grin you crack me up! You can't have sex for the sake of having sex then?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
coming from u with that thread in ur profile

Oh gawd the irony cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Splinz(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:

Simple. Learn the answer from oloshos. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 17, 2017
itsJude:
coming from u with that thread in ur profile

Oh gawd the irony cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your reprisal attack is always weak. As weak as your balls. Now, fùck off.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 17, 2017
Tough one.. So u mistakenly tumble in d sheet and discover that your S organs gat great chemistry ryt? Well, its natural to keep coming back for more... Afterall Oliver Twist asked for More. Love might just overtake u guys

1 Like

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
Your reprisal attack is always weak. As weak as your balls. Now, fùck off.
says the hole that a dick fell out from multiple times cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by VanNistelrooy24: 4:40pm On May 17, 2017
REIIGN, cool

2 Likes

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2017
Dimples182:

No big deal, these are commonly known as booty calls/cuum dump.... Just mind blowing sex.
The important question IS : what was going on in your mind that you had sex the first time with that "unattractive" person?! But then again, when you have some men that can fukc a mad woman laying behind a dumpster, there is hope for all.

2 Likes

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 17, 2017
Splinz:

That explains it, 'cause no attraction, no green light.

1 Like

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 17, 2017
Nma27:
Tough one.. So u mistakenly tumble in d sheet and discover that your S organs gat great chemistry ryt? Well, its natural to keep coming back for more... Afterall Oliver Twist asked for More. Love might just overtake u guys

So could you get over the fact that outside the sheets, he makes you sick? grin
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 17, 2017
Dimples182:

grin you crack me up! You can't have sex for the sake of having sex then?

No, honest to God, I can't. I'd feel like a dirty scum. I need feelings. Without them it's empty for me, almost like masturbating with a real penis tongue

1 Like

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
That explains it, 'cause no attraction, no green light.

So for you sex is an emotional act? You would turn down earth shattering orrgasms for mediocre sex but great attraction?
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by MrSINZ: 4:44pm On May 17, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
REI.IGN, cool
You look familiar, excuse me, do I know you? cool
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 17, 2017
itsJude:
says the hole that a dick fell out from multiple times cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't stress it. You should be doing homework by now.

1 Like

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 17, 2017
How is this "amazing in bed" gagged ?
Will it be via recommendation, their CV or based on the individual's say so? How will this work? Someone says I am good in bed and you say let's test the theory?

1 Like

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by amakadihot87(f): 4:46pm On May 17, 2017
itsJude:
..........its jude i think u love kimbra.......would you want to deny it

1 Like

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 17, 2017
Dimples182:

So for you sex is an emotional act? You would turn down earth shattering orrgasms for mediocre sex but great attraction?
I wish I get the point you're trying to make. Sex is an emotional act.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by VanNistelrooy24: 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
MrSINZ:

You look familiar, excuse me, do I know you? cool
Odogwu. cool
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by benita4real: 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
Don't stress it. You should doing homework by now.
shut up ugly
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:

No, honest to God, I can't. I'd feel like a dirty scum. I need feelings. Without them it's empty for me, almost like masturbating with a real penis tongue

So you would turn down earth shattering orrgasms for feelings shocked

I hate being a woman sometimes! Why we gotta feel like this? See men just get up zip up and keep it moving only to come back for more angry
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by MrSINZ: 4:49pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:

Men are fully equipped to rumble with zero emotional or physical attraction. We can even differentiate between both feelings. Women can't. For us, its a thing of choice. If we choose to, we'll do it. We don't need to like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 17, 2017
Dimples182:

So could you get over the fact that outside the sheets, he makes you sick? grin
If he makes me sick, there won't b any tumble in d sheets to begin with.
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by MrSINZ: 4:50pm On May 17, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Odogwu. cool
High Chief, I greet you sir. cool
Re: Could You Sleep With Someone Who Is Amazing In Bed? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 17, 2017
Splinz:

They do it for money or material gain. I'm talking about sexual gratification only...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Kow If A Girl Is A Virgin {by Looking At Her Leg} / Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si / What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.