Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) (56567 Views)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by ilevic(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

Buh I honestly, do not see anything wrong, immoral or inappropriate in this picture.!undecided
Y'all are clearly not close to Your parents.

I wonder the kind of mother u will grow up to be. Mayb the type of mum that will put her son's diick in her thing and post online to show closeness. Only God knows what u and ur pman go don do sef to show closeness

3 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
I wish I could see things Your own way...Buh it's totally Not gross to me.?

Honestly, It's cute watching Them...embarassed

It shows how close, free and Loving their relationship is?
The African Mind Is so clouded by immorality, That the cutest of all things seem Wrong n Inappropriate.

For starters, I slap/fight/blow My dad's bum Whenever we get all playful, close and friendly...cool It's plain , innocent fun!wink Loosen up people!

[/font]
but can you play with your dad's uhmm that way
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Oahray: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

Buh I honestly, do not see anything wrong, immoral or inappropriate in this picture.!undecided

please spare us the misguided sermon.

Twins (identical or fraternal) are usually close, but Siamese twins SEEM closer. However the latter get operated on because THEIRS IS A DEFORMITY. Don't try to present an anomaly as the ideal.

Grabbing and squeezing asss is not a unit of familial closeness in any culture in the world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
lasisi69,
We really need to talk!gringrin

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
lasisi69,

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oahray:
please spare us the misguided sermon.

Twins (identical or fraternal) are usually close, but Siamese twins SEEM closer. However the latter get operated on because THEIRS IS A DEFORMITY. Don't try to present an anomaly as the ideal.

Grabbing and squeezing asss is not a unit of familial closeness in any culture in the world.
ilevic post=42473043:

I wonder the kind of mother u will grow up to be. Mayb the type of mum that will put her son's diick in her thing and post online to show closeness. Only God knows what u and ur pman go don do sef to show closeness

LoL!grin

Alright!wink before You folks eat me for INNOCENTLY Airing my views, Thoughts and opinions..cool

You're right and I'm wrong!grin Both Of You!wink it's very wrong and a great sin...! Any family that does this deserves to be In HELL! It's evil!grin Bad! Bad! Bad! incest! taboo!

Satisfied?grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by lasisi69(f): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
lasisi69,

I take back my shares... It was really not cool after all

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Swissheart(f): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Some guys call their galfnds mom. .. .. So I take it to mean that. And for those who think this is mere familiarity... That's gross!....
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Oahray: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Alright!wink before You folks eat me for INNOCENTLY Airing my views, Thoughts and opinions..cool

You're right and I'm wrong!grin Both Of You!wink it's very wrong and a great sin...! Any family that does this deserves to be In HELL! It's evil!grin Bad! Bad! Bad! incest! taboo!

Satisfied?grin
lol. Smh. Na clown sef. My bad grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
lasisi69:
I take back my shares... It was really not cool after all
My Apologies?cry

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by lasisi69(f): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
My Apologies?cry

lol.. Hope u understand?

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by peacengine(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
They are bleeping
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

You don't sound like someone that is so lax to the point of allowing your grown-up son to grab or pose with you in such an immoral way.

3 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by peacengine(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Simply because he touched his Momma's Ass?shocked

With the way You're going about this. if You ever saw me Play with my dad? You'd think he's my boyfriend/Sugar daddy...grin

Some families are just super close, they're no boundaries Whatsoever. just plain Platonic fun!wink

There should be set boundaries between parents and their kids, I am getting pissed by your comment

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by firstking01(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
He forgot to put "sugar" before the "mom" grin
that your lips na reaL abi fake grin
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by kingsmok(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Simply because he touched his Momma's Ass?shocked

With the way You're going about this. if You ever saw me Play with my dad? You'd think he's my boyfriend/Sugar daddy...grin

Some families are just super close, they're no boundaries Whatsoever. just plain Platonic fun!wink

I still don't know y some people think negative well u just said it all dey re nt to their parents
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by firstking01(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

wats this one spewing undecided...with his hands on his moma's buttocks ni on a forum like facebook, sighs.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oahray:
lol. Smh. Na clown sef. My bad grin
LoL!grin

Thank God Someone Here finally gets it!!grin

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Where in the world does a son grab n spank his mom's butt

is that really her son, or is that really his mom ?
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
kingsmok:
I still don't know y some people think negative well u just said it all dey re nt to their parents
[i] My points exactly...grin

I don't blame them tho!
Some People here can't even HUG Or kISS their parents!undecided
it's too Morally wrong!gringrin

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
and u fink dis his momma or sugar momma
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by demo4ril97(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Chuckles he came from that cleavage and behold he think he should exit through that ki**y-ca**y

child abuse VS mother assault

vault:
and yea...... we all see what she really means to you grin
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

I don't blame them tho!

HUGGING or KISSING ones parent is cool but d guy in dat pix is grabbing , squeezin and about to spank d lady ass na
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

u kidding right?

It's as gross as someone sticking a finger into his dads arse all in d name of love
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
peacengine:

There should be set boundaries between parents and their kids, I am getting pissed by your comment
Uh...

I'm sorry?cry

3 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
I wish I could see things Your own way...Buh it's totally Not gross to me.?

Honestly, It's cute watching Them...embarassed

It shows how close, free and Loving their relationship is?
The African Mind Is so clouded by immorality, That the cutest of all things seem Wrong n Inappropriate.

For starters, I slap/fight/blow My dad's bum Whenever we get all playful, close and friendly...cool It's plain , innocent fun!wink Loosen up people!

[/font]
I wanted to see u write, u touch u r dad's "mamba" at the slightest joke, would have sounded better.... really...

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Khaynet:

u kidding right?

It's as gross as someone sticking a finger into his dads arse all in d name of love
Okay...

that's disgusting.shocked

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Posters above'd said it all.
I go with the Sugar Momma perspective smiley
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Posters above'd said it all.
I go with the Sugar Momma perspective smiley
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

LoL. You're such a kidder sis. This is jez Thot going wild leting the squad feel all over her soft booty. cheesy
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Okay...

that's disgusting.shocked

i just wanted you to picture that in your head... to know the level of disgust i feel grin grin
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

I don't blame them tho!

Not squeezing their butt!

I for instance could throw my arm around my mom, hug or even peck her but not that.

Esther please that's morally wrong. sad

I wouldn't wanna imagine you spank your dad in the butt also, that may be playful fun but there's a limit to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.