Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) (56558 Views)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Either it's a false representation or both are high on the father's imported Osogbo-sapele weed wink
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
lalasticlala what do you think? Is this right or wrong?
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by vicstar(m): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Simply because he touched his Momma's Ass?shocked

With the way You're going about this. if You ever saw me Play with my dad? You'd think he's my boyfriend/Sugar daddy...grin

Some families are just super close, they're no boundaries Whatsoever. just plain Platonic fun!wink

sweetheart, pls can u leave trash for lawma undecided diz what omawumi calls "strong play" wait! Is It dat u dint see d pictures clearly? He was actually rocking his mum's behind can u imagine, 2much of everything is bad my dear Go and touch your dad's dicck and see what will happen, because d dicck has a brain on his own lol
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by vicstar(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2016
ilevic:

I wonder the kind of mother u will grow up to be. Mayb the type of mum that will put her son's diick in her thing and post online to show closeness. Only God knows what u and ur pman go don do sef to show closeness

bro I wonder oooh undecided ,she fit don give her papa bl0wjob grin call am papa and daughter bonding.lmao

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Simply because he touched his Momma's Ass?shocked

With the way You're going about this. if You ever saw me Play with my dad? You'd think he's my boyfriend/Sugar daddy...grin

Some families are just super close, they're no boundaries Whatsoever. just plain Platonic fun!wink

So you would grab your father's dick or give him a lap dance and tall say na play? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Leriebloom(f): 1:56am On Jan 31, 2016
That cant be his mom
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Call me crazy...

Buh I honestly, do not see anything wrong, immoral or inappropriate in this picture.!undecided
Y'all are clearly not close to Your parents.

Crazy.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by kingsmok(m): 5:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
[i] My points exactly...grin

I don't blame them tho!
Some People here can't even HUG Or kISS their parents!undecided
it's too Morally wrong!gringrin

yes u re right, but sometimes it is d way dey re brought up them think that way
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Jadekitana(f): 6:01am On Jan 31, 2016
It's no news that some white women sleep with their sons. Some are just psychologically not stable and from what I can see up there, there's something going on between them
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by francizy(m): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Mehn! That's some hotty mommy! Don't believe she's his mum tho.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2016
so I guess we can legitimately call the guy a MOTHERFÚCKER.
Another Norman Bates story in the works.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Burger01(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
He forgot to put "sugar" before the "mom" grin
Exactly cheesy
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by summerflame(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2016
you are simply a classified fool. Is this how u grab your dad's dick?.. You are just an end time fool.. lasisi69 , where are u oooo?

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by NairaExam690(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2016
New day new blessing. Don't let yesterdays failures ruin the beauty of today, because each day has its own promise of love, joy, forgiveness HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by frisky2good(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2016
If pikin head no correct, mama head sef no go correct? Thos one na lie joor.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by NairaExam690(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2016
I beg leave am NA UR MUM ?

And again they are not a good christina shebi dem be oyinlo Lol xxxx
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by tunde1200(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Mother fucker

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2016
vault:

do you really mean to say close....... this isn't close, its like he's been in her
a pics of u French kissing ur dad and ur dad handling ur breasts or dis comment is rendered hypocritical and void on arrival..
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by odogwueast: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2016
If its true both of them na olosho

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Bigchief46(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2016
wisdomguy4u:
A guy posted this on facebook, a pix of him and his mom

What do you think guys?

I call my wife Mummy and she calls me Daddy; so maybe that's the kind of "mom" she is to him. Looking at her features, she is clearly too young to be his biological mum
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by icybeth(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2016
na the guy sugar mommy or should I call her his sugar mother.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2016
Oyibo civilization madness never reach this naa. This pic is obviously from THE END PLACE sorry time.grin

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
I missed Your Ass!grin

thanks Anyways!wink

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2016
With all our Nigerian/African show of morality and high sense of what our ''black'' brains think is right or wrong

-OUR HIV STATS. ARE ONE OF THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD
-TEENAGE PREGNANCY IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST
-INFIDELITY ONE OF THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD
-CORRUPTION ONE OF THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD
-ABORTION RATES ONE OF THE HIGHEST
-RAPE ONE OF THE HIGHEST
-LADIES ONE OF THE CHEAPEST AND EASIEST
-RITUAL KILLINGS ONE OF THE HIGHEST
-EVERY IMMORAL THING KNOWN TO MAN IS ONE OF ITS HIGHEST IN NIGERIA/AFRICA

And yet the same people think they have a high value for what is right and wrong....I am not saying you should loose your sense of morality but we simply do not look beyond ''end time this and that''. Ok so a son grabs his mothers arse. And what do you think is the worst thing? That he sleeps with his mum. Oh good. I can guarantee you that it happens in Nigeria as we speak. There are sons sleeping with their mothers here in Nigeria as we speak. So, feel free to find the photo inappropriate but do not for once think that it is this ''oyibo people'' and that they will rot in hell.It is even easier to sleep with a woman in Nigeria than overseas. It is easier to commit incest in Nigeria than overseas.

WE ARE HYPOCRITICALLY QUICK TO EXHIBIT HOW GODLY WE ARE. HOW PURE WE THINK WE ARE. AND ALL THESE ARE FOR SHOW. THAT IS WHY WE STEAL AND PAY HUGE TITHES IN CHURCH. THAT IS WHY WE STEAL AND MAKE A BIG SHOW IN CHURCH ''SOWING SEEDS''. IF WE ARE SO PURE WHO IS COMMITTING ALL THE IMMORAL CRIMES IN THE COUNTRY? WE THINK WHAT WE SAY AND EXHIBIT IN HYPOCRISY WILL SAVE US OR WILL MAKE US NOT REAP WHAT WE SOW. WE ARE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT OUR CHARADE AND HOW PEOPLE VIEW US THAN HOW WE ACTUALLY AND TRULY ARE IN OUR MINDS AND ACTIONS. SORRY IF YOU LIKE CLAIM TO BE THE POPE, IT WOULD NOT MATTER HOW PEOPLE VIEW YOU. IT IS HOW YOU REALLY ARE THAT WILL MATTER.

And do not for once feel that your own crimes (the lady you raped, the one you used and dumped, the little teenage girl you deceived and slept with, etc) are better and should attract smaller punishments than the boy grabbing his mum's behind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2016
Impressional Obssession...Check their sceptic tanks for proper investigation,looks like Tanzanians though.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2016
What moral lessons can we derive from those piishures?

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by driand(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Nothing wrong with the first and 3rd pictures could be a playful mom and son, but the second picture simply crossed the damn line angry
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by axiliborha(f): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2016
IN.CEST...they should be in JAB COMIX....MOMMA'S LITTLE BOY

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by solidman59(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2016
In.cest mongers. Foolishness I must say.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by helphelp: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2016
Dis one dey nack im pikin...

No doubt

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by shagba007(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2016
May be if you have your son let him grab ass becuase there is nothing wrong with that. Hello!!! Everything is wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Perryjackson(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2016
Madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.