Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) (56574 Views)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by OnweB0B0(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chill Oo,...Na him mama or him step-mama Cx ion understand
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by professore(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is one of the best statures for a woman
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by naijaboiy: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
[s]

And you were made the one to decide what is morally acceptable? Or your own norms are superior aren't they?

You used your own time well. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Thanks to me for being such a good sport.[/s]
Crap as usual.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

Crap as usual.

Yawns..........

Kid, is there any other trick you can do with my posts? Like paint them? Highlight them? Turn them upside down? Blow them up? Hey be my guest. Knock yourself out....... Do not disappoint me.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by skywalker240(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
aadoiza:

No be oyidopus. Na Oedipus complex, geddit?

也许久经历史实 Correct

and i said in shakaus VOICE!...
GEDDIT? undecided
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Xzbit91: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Perhaps if where I come from it is not so bad.

And perhaps if my mind is free from any form of corruption.

But when all my mind thinks of is corruption and how to sexualize everything, then I might think like you and be as crass as you have portrayed your hypocritical self-righteous self to be. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile I find you sort of interesting.. grin grin grin grin grin grin A good amusement for a boring Sunday. However if I get bored with you, I will cease to reply.
so u're telling me where you come from it's OK to grab, squeeze and spank your mommas ass right? oya clap for yaself

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Xzbit91:

so u're telling me where you come from it's OK to grab, squeeze and spank your mommas ass right? oya clap for yaself

Unfortunately most you do not read to understand. I blame the terrible educational system you guys go through nowadays. That is why Nigerian youths are unemployable.

I stated clearly that we should all feel free to bring our moral charades and exhibit them here, but we should not for once feel we are any cleaner than what we supposed was depicted in the photo. I stated that things like this happen in Nigeria too (whether right or wrong).

Unfortunately Nairaland is now filled with kids who think insults will make them popular online. Or maybe one female member will notice their insolence and perhaps like them. Or they imagine someone will read their insults and find them funny.

I have stated my opinion. You kids should state your most often limited and warped opinions too. Where he comes from perhaps it is not frowned at. If it is frowned at where you come from, sorry. But note that a society where every human action is sexualized, such people have a serious mental problem and they are always backward for all they do is judge and judge and judge and do nothing. Look at the world around you. And I clearly stated that Nigeria with all its hypocrisy on its high horse of morality has refused to come down and yet is one of the most terrible countries in the world.FACT. It however does not make me love Nigeria any less.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Xzbit91: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Unfortunately most you do not read to understand. I blame the terrible educational system you guys go through nowadays. That is why Nigerian youths are unemployable.

I stated clearly that we should all feel free to bring our moral charades and exhibit them here, but we should not for once feel we are any cleaner than what we supposed was depicted in the photo. I stated that things like this happen in Nigeria too (whether right or wrong).

Unfortunately Nairaland is now filled with kids who think insults will make them popular online. Or maybe one female member will notice their insolence and perhaps like them. Or they imagine someone will read their insults and find them funny.

I have stated my opinion. You kids should state your most often limited and warped opinions too. Where he comes from perhaps it is not frowned at. If it is frowned at where you come from, sorry. But note that a society where every human action is sexualized, such people have a serious mental problem and they are always backward for all they do is judge and judge and judge and do nothing. Look at the world around you. And I clearly stated that Nigeria with all its hypocrisy on its high horse of morality has refused to come down and yet is one of the most terrible countries in the world.FACT. It however does not make me love Nigeria any less.
you sure make a lot of assumptions for someone who claim to be civilized. you don't know anything about me, so stop making generalized assumptions about me. what the hell brought Nigerian graduates and unemployability into this discussion?
ass grabbing, squeezing and spankings are sexual moves in all cultures. I don't even see this kind of gross act in Hollywood movies, so who the hell are you to tell me what's acceptable in other cultures?
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2016
Xzbit91:

you sure make a lot of assumptions for someone who claim to be civilized. you don't know anything about me, so stop making generalized assumptions about me. what the hell brought Nigerian graduates and unemployability into this discussion?
ass grabbing, squeezing and spankings are sexual moves in all cultures. I don't even see this kind of gross act in Hollywood movies, so who the hell are you to tell me what's acceptable in other cultures?

...for someone who ''claims''.....

Nigerian graduates are only good at insults, getting angry, throwing tantrums and speaking through fallacies etc.

Ass grabbing etc. etc. is seen as sexual. But they are harmless between certain people. You judge based on what you see. What you see can be deceiving. Perhaps what you see between a mum and her son might be harmless. BUT HERE WE ARE KILLING OURSELVES. Ha ha ha ha...

I am bored with this matter. I am moving on to another.
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Xzbit91: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

...for someone who ''claims''.....

Nigerian graduates are only good at insults, getting angry, throwing tantrums and speaking through fallacies etc.

Ass grabbing etc. etc. is seen as sexual. But they are harmless between certain people. You judge based on what you see. What you see can be deceiving. Perhaps what you see between a mum and her son might be harmless. BUT HERE WE ARE KILLING OURSELVES. Ha ha ha ha...

I am bored with this matter. I am moving on to another.
yes move along, your sense of reasoning is too warped for my liking
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Xzbit91:

yes move along, your sense of reasoning is too warped for my liking

Ha ha ha ha...I know, I know. I totally understand what you mean..smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Mine is outside and different from the straight, regularly boring, uninspiring, never-seeing-things-from-a-different-perspective and never-discovering-anything-new sort of way the multitude of people usually reason. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by UEDIBO: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
kisskisskisskissAweeeeee!embarassed

will you marry me?
Re: See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) by ghostofsparta(m): 2:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
It's no news that some white women sleep with their sons. Some are just psychologically not stable and from what I can see up there, there's something going on between them
oedipus complex in reverse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.