Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly (33859 Views)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Forwetinnah: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
kITATITA:
And Jonathan is busy collecting plaques from the backstreets of America as if there are no wood carvers in Nigeria

How many have any of the thieves in the picture above received...surely they can ask the carpenters in Nigeria to nack some for them but funny enough the carpenters here don't even recognise them. Shame!

...when will the APC stop their *picturec-cracy* and get down to serious governance instead of investigating what materials GEJs awards are made of?
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Topccy007: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
[/s][s]

Trash trash trash

Stale
Chairman wailers association. GodpunishJonathan
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by joe120120(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yeyegist:
President Buhari with former president Olusegun Obasanjo and former head of state Abdulsalami Abubakar at the 26th ordinary session of the African Union Assembly in Addis Ababa Ethiopia on 30th Jan 2016.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-obasanjo.html

Arewa & Oduduwa agenda against the rest part
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by chidextec: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
OBJ: u no say JonaTAN don get new name hahahaha.

ABDULSALAMI: U mean clueless ineffectual buffoon lool OBJ u funny die...

PMB: see this two mofos.. make Una go ask that biafra rat nnamdi kanu how far.. Una still get time dey shine teeth. grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by CapitalX(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
kITATITA:
And Jonathan is busy collecting plaques from the backstreets of America as if there are no wood carvers in Nigeria
get a life sir and stop hating!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by NairaExam690(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
How does this reduce petrol price for market

Na meeting you go USE 4years do, Sotey you go do meeting inside basket ! !! !!!

I beg I dey wacth movie titke THE MEETING - nigeria movie How does this reduce petrol price for market

I beg I dey wacth movie titke THE MEETING - nigeria movie
How does this reduce petrol price for market

I beg I dey wacth movie titke THE MEETING - nigeria movie
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Blackheritage: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=kirchofff post=42472010]Obasanjo be like gorilla wey get chimpanzee trait 4 body grin[/quote
Oga Jonathan nko he be like?? [quote author=kirchofff post=42472010]Obasanjo be like gorilla wey get chimpanzee trait 4 body grin[/quote
Oga Jonathan nko he be like??
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by ironheart(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
kITATITA:
kai you hit this man hard o
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by playtheblues(f): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
T.T.T.

The three thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by CioAngels(f): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Me, i don't trust those two generals, who invite dem sef? I hope they are not there to distort pmb's brain so that he will not talk about halliburton and seimens probe? Pmb, be very careful with the duo and others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
The main reason abdusalam abubakar and obj attend that meeting is to beg buhari not to probe their administration.
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
CioAngels:
Me, i don't trust those two generals, who invite dem sef? I hope they are not there to distort pmb's brain so that he will not talk about halliburton and seimens probe? Pmb, be very careful with the duo and others.
Exactly.
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
doctokwus:

It's a mighty achievement for him and his ilks.No matter whatever plaques he buys,its only a matter of time before justice reaches him.Either here on earth or in the afterlife,gej wud meet the justice of his misrule and lives lost from embezzlement of military funds.
Dasuki.
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by bluecircle470: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wailing wailers, pls whr is Jonathan oooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Pavarottii(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
tundexweb:
the great leaders!
U well so? Tot they said PDP destroyed the country 4 16years and OBJ shared half of that. So now he is a great leader. I don't understand. Make me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
yanabasee:
One word: [size=50pt]tHiEveS [/size]
..........E VEX you ! because I no carry JONATHAN go!

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
bluecircle470:
Wailing wailers, pls whr is Jonathan oooo!!
.......OBJ tale Baba make em no carry JONATHAN come!

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by ndubest111(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yeyegist:
President Buhari with former president Olusegun Obasanjo and former head of state Abdulsalami Abubakar at the 26th ordinary session of the African Union Assembly in Addis Ababa Ethiopia on 30th Jan 2016.
and somebody said he want to open Hallibuton case to arrest who and who.
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pavarottii:

U well so? Tot they said PDP destroyed the country 4 16years and OBJ shared half of that. So now he is a great leader. I don't understand. Make me!
alright,excluding obj,i am sorry for the inconveniency.
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Obasanjo: Buhari, when will you start probing Jonathan? Abdulsalami: OBJ, please pardon that Stu*pid boy,Jonathan. Obasanjo: the boy must go to jail before May 29th,2016. Buhari: Na Abdulsalami no make I jail am.
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by ndubest111(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Topccy007:
Abdusalam: Obj I never knew Nigeria could deteriorate like this considering the drop in crude price and dollar-naira rate walahi.

Obj: Honestly I don't know where I would have fled to if it had happened during my tenure

Buhari: (Thinking and smiling) Let me finish with probing the petty thieves before I decend on these rogues
and u think buhari can arrest dem? u beta rethink
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by ndubest111(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yeyegist:
and later sumbody will come and talk abt haliburton
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by good4love: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
StevenJay01:
Historical errors
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by LegendsCoded(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yeyegist:
\

walahi see obj na space chimp
Yorubas you guys should advice him...
he should stop taking public picx....
so ugly like baboon in the zooo
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by sirwisy2580: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
kITATITA:

mature minds don't take sides by showcasing their marginal idea to folks ...let JET b...
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by xcuggsm(m): 4:58am On Jan 31, 2016
ABDUSALAMI: Obasanjo see as Buhari don dey add belle! He is starting to enjoy the pecks of office
OBJ: Don't mind him. Na hunger dey wire him before when him dey look like stockfish!
BUHARI: (smiling) When we preach change in APC what did you expect? Change is all encompassing and it also includes change in my personal stomach infrastructure
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by buchichukwu69: 5:55am On Jan 31, 2016
No mind that ineffectual buffoon o grin grin grin grin grin grin
kITATITA:
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by tunmega(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Soon nigeria will greate
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Bimpe29: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2016
kITATITA:
That's irony of fake life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket / Wike Declares 19 Persons Wanted Over Black Soot In Port Harcourt / China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.