Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. (3003 Views)

To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture / Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. / 20 Romancelanders That Will Be Bleeped Anyhow Today(val) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by kaziblake(f): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
so u dnt know?
Abeg swerve undecided
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
whoore jealousy can kill

I'm pretty sure you can't call me a whoore face to face right in front of my goons *smiles* you will have your small dickk shoved down your asshole.
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
hmmmm u can start by pm me ur number
you are not sane enough for me to do that to undecided

pls stay off my mentions , I heard stupiidity is contagious smiley

bye smiley
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

I'm pretty sure you can't call me a whoore face to face right in front of my goons *smiles* you will have your small dickk shoved down your asshole.
hmmm i blame mtn, i dnt blame u
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:

bye smiley
ur loss
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Abeg swerve undecided
mumu
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by shadowbender: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
With my time here in romanceland and with my all seeing eye from the triangular pyramid of egypt based on the sign on the dollar, here are top five romancelanders that will be celebrities tommorow. they are:
1. AIRFORCE1
This guy is going to reighn like wizkid and 2face is this country very soon, i know what im saying, dont look down on him bcaus tommorow he will be great.
2. ANDYBLAZE.
just like airforce one, this guy will soon be dope when it comes to music, i can see him taking the crown from folks like timaya, watch out for him.
3. SICKSTARS
THis might seems suprising but i can see this girl in the music industry, she will become an international superstar, the african nicki minaj.
4. VIVIANGIST
I SEE her taking the crown from linda ikeji, this is not mere saying, i know what im seeing, she will twice be richer than linda based on her blog.
5. SAINTLOVEREN
LET it be know today that i predicted my success on this day.
i will be the greatest footballer the world has ever seen, i will be as famous as micheal jackson and my name as the wind, i see me becoming the first africa footballer to win the ballon d or trophy and winning the world cup with Nigeria.
write todays date and save this thread for future reference.
cc lalasticlala, mynd44
....what is dis one saying?? undecided..ow can you be the first african to win world footballer of the yearwhat happened to George weah??
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
shadowbender:
....what is dis one saying?? undecided..ow can you be the first african to win world footballer of the yearwhat happened to George weah??
BRO HE SAID BALLON D OR
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by refiner(f): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
hehhehe....saintloveren...are u drunk again dis nyte?
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
hehhehe....saintloveren...are u drunk again dis nyte?
nope im not
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Adaeze003(f): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

But if his baby maker can be shoved up his own butthole, that would make it long no?? cool

#kidding...
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
BRO HE SAID BALLON D OR
thank u sir
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Adaeze003:

But if his baby maker can be shoved up his own butthole, that would make it long no?? cool

#kidding...

Looooooooool
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by refiner(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
nope im not
u must av smoke den....u jst av to take it easy dude!
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

u must av smoke den....u jst av to take it easy dude!
hmmm ok o
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by firstking01(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
she will succeed
you sabi play ball?
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Looooooooool
whoore
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by firstking01(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
she will succeed
you sabi play ball...??
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
firstking01:
you sabi play ball?
haba ball na my food na
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by firstking01(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol, op, it's our prayers that they achieve their goals in life...but most if not all those peopl you mentioned have attitude problem...you already know that a car with bad tyre does not travel too far.

Also, you know the adage that says, smartness or intelligence might take you there....but character will sustain you there...
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
nothing is as blinding as emotion!
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by firstking01(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol, op, it's our prayers that they achieve their goals in life...but most of all those people you mentioned have attitude problem...you already know that a car with bad tyre does not travel too far.

Also, you know the adage that says, smartness or intelligence might take you there....but character will sustain you there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by firstking01(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
haba ball na my food na
which club and wing u dey dabble??
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Countrygirl(f): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dis op,u don come again
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Just 'cause, some weeks ago, your dyslexic ramblings about being a seer was moved to the front page by an overzealous moderator (whom I suspect was employing cynicism) doesn't mean you should ceaselessly make a mockery of yourself just to seek the cyber-attention you so crave.

Hehehe cry
He cn do so much better dunno y he does this lol ... At least if the list was accurant no one will tlk
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Genea(f): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
pen down todays date on a wall or in your diary, then years from now go back to the diary and see for yourself.
please use a chair and sit down, all dese ur speculations sef nawa o
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by dollyjoy(f): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
agarawu23:
Same old shiit angry
you see am ko?
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:

bye smiley

U too get bad mouth
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:
U too get bad mouth
Thankssmiley
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Great footballer aside, I feel you'd do as a great Soothsayer instead cheesy Just kidding tho
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by itokam: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Countrygirl:
Dis op,u don come again

Do u love country musics?
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by agarawu23(m): 5:01am On Jan 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
you see am ko?
yeah!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady / 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) / Chronicles Of A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.