Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. (2072 Views)

5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Felincous(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Me nd this gal started dating in Decmba 2015, buh not long I discoverd she wants to see me evrytme or talk to me on fone evrytme. Even if I tell her am busy or in a meeting, she won't understand. I love her buh I dnt like gal to be too all over me like this. Pls what should I do? cos am getting bored already.
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Olusanya333(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nothing more restricting than a clingy lover. She incarcerates you, violates your will and makes you say had i known.

My brother, if you care to hear the truth. There is only one way out: a way which, has, in every respect been obstructed by the bond of Love. Had it been the contrary was the case (that you don't love her) I would have suggested that you walk away, but with this, there is no walking away.

One of the few many prices to pay.

And guys check my Profile too for Weight loss and Stretchmark removal
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by missyQween(f): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Olusanya333:

sit her down and talk sense into her head....is she a baby?
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by dannewlife(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
No be you say you be oga ? Why you de run ?

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by DesChyko: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Well, you owe her an explanation of your preferences. That does not guarantee a change on her part though. Some ladies are like that, wanting communication all the time. And some guys are like that; wanting their ladies to be all over them like acne.
It's just a date anyway, there's no real obligation to stay put with what you can't bear.

On the other hand, learn to communicate with your partner and not get easily bored when she wants your attention. We date to learn.
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by ronald4lif(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Tell her she can't see you always and you also can't call all the time. Let her understand that you've got your own life to live and better things to work on than be with her all the time. You mustn't led her obstruct your life, work and career just so to please her. I'm guessing she isn't finely groomed and prolly insecure too.

But her insecurities and precariousness shouldn't be your business really. It's her problem and she should seek for solutions herself. Same bae will dump your ass for another should you not meet up to her expectations tomorrow, financially and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Felincous(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
DesChyko:
Well, you owe her an explanation of your preferences. That does not guarantee a change on her part though. Some ladies are like that, wanting communication all the time. And some guys are like that; wanting their ladies to be all over them like acne.
It's just a date anyway, there's no real obligation to stay put with what you can't bear.

On the other hand, learn to communicate with your partner and not get easily bored when she wants your attention. We date to learn.

I cmmncate wella in ma rltnshp buh this one no be hear baba.
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by DesChyko: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Felincous:

I cmmncate wella in ma rltnshp buh this one no be hear baba.

I'm not kidding you when I say I know exactly how you feel.
I've been there, done that. Very very annoying, frustrating and a huge disturbance in my perfect life.
I cut off that relationship when I couldn't keep up with it because in the long run, it had no real significance in my ambitions. It hurt her badly though, but then, I just couldn't bear the drain anymore.
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Olusanya333(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
missyQween:

I guess that works only when the said Lady is not really in and over. But as it is, she is in and over.
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Felincous(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
missyQween:

abeg bone dat tin I no dey run 4 dat oo buh hate som1 bin 2 over me
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
ronald4lif:
Tell her she can't see you always and you also can't call all the time. Let her understand that you've got your own life to live and better things to work on than be with her all the time. You mustn't led her obstruct your life, work and career just so to please her. I'm guessing she isn't finely groomed and prolly insecure too.

But her insecurities and precariousness shouldn't be your business really. It's her problem and she should seek for solutions herself. Same bae will dump your ass for another should you not meet up to her expectations tomorrow, financially and otherwise.

My best bet is that she's still a teenager between the ages of 18 and 19,who characteristically , always gets giddy about the overly-romanticized notion of relationships. Always expecting her thought-up 'Prince Charming' to be at her beck and call whilst the relationship revolves around her and her preferences which are ever-changing.

Solution : Avoid DATING teenagers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
[i] No one wants A clingy Person. Whichever Gender.

I think You should tell her straight up that You ain't about that life.undecided
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Ay04z(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
hw old is she? is she a graduate,apprentice or an undergraduate? answer me b4 i comment.
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by ronald4lif(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

My best bet is that she's still a teenager between the ages of 18 and 19,who characteristically , always gets giddy about the overly-romanticized notion of relationships. Always expecting her thought-up 'Prince Charming' to be at her beck and call whilst the relationship revolves around her and her preferences which are ever-changing.

Solution : Avoiding DATING teenagers.

True. Could even be younger than 18 and hasn't experience relationship disappointments before. Prolly her first dating experience and falsely assume her wants must be gratified without considering it feasibility.

The more teenagers like her suffers heartbreaks the more they adjust and realizes that a relationship doesn't revolves around them.
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Cutehector(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
A clingy lover? Fogerrit... she will choke u and let u die..
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
ronald4lif:

True. Could even be younger than 18 and hasn't experience relationship disappointments before. Prolly her first dating experience and falsely assume her wants must be gratified without considering it feasibility.

The more teenagers like her suffers heartbreaks the more they adjust and realizes that a relationship doesn't revolves around them.
Which is probably another reason why they are such easy targets for older men (men in their late 30's and beyond). These men recognize the weakness of these girls - the need to be over-pampered - and they have the patience to satiate their need to be pampered.

Just like younger men prefer matured females who have the WOMANLY touch as against girlish giddiness.

Too much Mills and Boon by these teenagers, I suppose.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Felincous:
Me nd this gal started dating in Decmba 2015, buh not long I discoverd she wants to see me evrytme or talk to me on fone evrytme. Even if I tell her am busy or in a meeting, she won't understand. I love her buh I dnt like gal to be too all over me like this. Pls what should I do? cos am getting bored already.
if she nr wnt you na u go say she get another guy
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
waiting for my bae to come and scattet this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
waiting for my bae to come and scatter this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by MznAirA(f): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Send me a PM, I wld advice u well
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by demo4ril97(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Get me are house address and surely your problem get solved.
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Ibroboss(m): 12:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Whenever she comes to your side,add like 5 dosage of sleeping pills into her drink,repeat it anytime,with that her sense will dey normal... grin just kidding Oko-iyawo grin
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by missyQween(f): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=Felincous post=42471808]

abeg bone dat tin I no dey run 4 dat oo buh hate som1 bin 2 over me[/quo

Then what re u going to? Break up with her without telling her the problem.... Some people change when they re talked to
She might not realised what she is doing is bad until u talk to her about it
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Maxi112: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Olusanya333:
Nothing more restricting than a clingy lover. She incarcerates you, violates your will and makes you say had i known.

My brother, if you care to hear the truth. There is only one way out: a way which, has, in every respect been obstructed by the bond of Love. Had it been the contrary was the case (that you don't love her) I would have suggested that you walk away, but with this, there is no walking away.

One of the few many prices to pay.

And guys check my Profile too for Weight loss and Stretchmark removal

no be only strech Mark removel u dey sell.... do u have tattoo removal? that is d one I want
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by cruzita(f): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2016
u want love now u don see love u dey run.
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by HayZee06(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
I know how irritating it can be. imagine telling a gal to bak dat u ar busy and she calls bak nxt 5mins *sigh*
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by olac21(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Solution : Avoid DATING teenagers.

When should I come for my tutorialI love your write-up.well said
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Olusanya333(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Maxi112:
no be only strech Mark removel u dey sell.... do u have tattoo removal? that is d one I want
You sent me a mail.....that mail is down. Can you send it to this mail Starlingslimnets@gmail.com?
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Felincous(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
MznAirA:
Send me a PM, I wld advice u well

OK
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Felincous(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
u want love now u don see love u dey run.

lolzzz..... no be dat kain love joor
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Maxi112: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Olusanya333:
You sent me a mail.....that mail is down. Can you send it to this mail Starlingslimnets@gmail.com?
there is noting special abt the mail....

do u sell the one that can remove tattoo, that is d one I want
Re: Help! She Wants Me Everytme(physically/ On Phone) Am Tired. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
When u were wooing her, did u tell us?

Oga carry ur cross, and stop complaining

(1) (Reply)

Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls / List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life / Virginity, joystick Sizes: Sex Facts That Will Leave You Completely Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.