Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Virginity, joystick Sizes: Sex Facts That Will Leave You Completely Shocked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity, joystick Sizes: Sex Facts That Will Leave You Completely Shocked (2070 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity, joystick Sizes: Sex Facts That Will Leave You Completely Shocked by donogaga(m): 7:29am On Apr 21, 2016
#1 Young ones.

Around 70% of teenagers have sex once a week, but 36% get lucky several times a week.

#2 Loss of virginity.

In a survey, 76 %of people had sex for the first time at age 18. Around 45 %said they had sex between ages 16 and 18 while 31% lost it before age 15.

#3 How long does it last?

Though many couples say sex lasts between 15 and 30 minutes, most admit that it ranges between 5 and 15 minutes.

#4 Lingerie.

Women prefer lingerie to spice things up, rather than intimacy gadgets.

#5 Giddup!

Cowgirl position is the most dangerous one because it may cause penile fracture.

#6 Foot fetish.

Among fetishes, the most common one is the foot fetish. That means that the person is aroused by smelling, licking and kissing feet.

#7 Average penis length.

The average penis length is between six and seven inches when fully aroused. And then there's what men say it measures...

http://likes.com/g/19600429?v=f8qQAmAn9e0XrCH2s15j1PI51AT7WWcRd4E1khj&page=7
Re: Virginity, joystick Sizes: Sex Facts That Will Leave You Completely Shocked by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2016
The number 4 tho..I dunno but I prefer having extra hands than juz underwear cool

And the #6 as well...I can relate so much in this... tongue

* now my brain is drooling* Lol... grin grin grin
Re: Virginity, joystick Sizes: Sex Facts That Will Leave You Completely Shocked by ggrin(f): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2016
wink
Re: Virginity, joystick Sizes: Sex Facts That Will Leave You Completely Shocked by MilesLamar(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2016
I just dey here dey mess undecided
Re: Virginity, joystick Sizes: Sex Facts That Will Leave You Completely Shocked by Kakoi(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
The number 4 tho..I dunno but I prefer having extra hands than juz underwear cool

you sure its only your brain that's drooling? tongue
KashyBaby:

you sure its only your brain that's drooling?

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? / Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / My First Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.