Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims (5339 Views)

Allah Does Not Answer My Prayers.. Why? / Attention To All Muslims / This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2016
proo212:
Thought provoking questions.....

Many Thanks Truthman2012. I always look forward to your "questions"

Thank you my brother, God bless you richly.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by OLAJADON: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
truthman2012:

There is nothing to explain and that is why you couldn't say anything. You cannot change falsehood to truth. As allahh lied in those verses, how do you trust other verses in the quran?

If you wait till the day of account, it will be too late for you.
LOLZ did u say it will be too late...FOR ME OR FOR U.
u that can defend ur festive seasons in ur book..FLOOP

1 Like

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by OLAJADON: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
truthman2012:

There is nothing to explain and that is why you couldn't say anything. You cannot change falsehood to truth. As allahh lied in those verses, how do you trust other verses in the quran?

If you wait till the day of account, it will be too late for you.
lolz....u that can defend ur festive seasons in ur holy book...FLOP
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by OLAJADON: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:

you guys are only making us hate your stupîd religion more.
since when did marrying someone's wife and marrying an ex-wife become the same thing? shameless old liar!
LOLZ NO MIND DEM.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by OLAJADON: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Scholar8200:

Now Muslims calls Jesus a prophet from God. But this is what Jesus said about marriage to a divorcee:

Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.
Luke 16:18

Now if, as was said, Muhammad's action was ratified by Allah. Does this not show that God of the Bible is not the Allah of the Quran? By extension, the Jesus in the Bible is not the Isa in the Quran and so all the prophets.

Else, How do we reconcile this glaring discrepancy? Or was the former husband of the ex-wife dead at the time Muhammed married her?
Allah is different from ur god...ur god saw jacob, he removes fire from the mouth like sango...MY OWN GOD DOES NOT DO THAT...it is only ur god.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Annunaki(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

Allah is different from ur god...ur god saw jacob, he removes fire from the mouth like sango...MY OWN GOD DOES NOT DO THAT...it is only ur god.

So why was your useless god lying that he is the God of the bible and also claiming that the biblical prophets were sent by him?

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Scholar8200(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

Alright.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by dragunov: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:

so says a book that was written based on hearsay.can you put your book aside and see if there is any sense in that;'marrying an ex-wife is adultery' sad
A book based on hearsay you say? Yet that bandelero prophet of yours plagiarised it so heavily. You better wake up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

My friend, why is that your god lying so much ?

You are yet to settle the lies he told in this OP, you are bringing up another lie he told again.

Quranl 29:46] And argue not with the People of the Scripture unless it be in (a way) that is better, save with such of them as do wrong; and say: We believe in that which hath been revealed unto us and revealed unto you; OUR ALLAH AND YOUR ALLAH IS ONE, and unto Him we surrender.

You are saying your god is not Yahweh and your god is lying that he is Yahweh, the God of the Jew and Christians. You have so much confusion in islam because the religion is from the Devil.

Qur'an 109: 1-2
1. Say: O disbelievers (I.e the Jews and Christians who believed not in allahh as in Quran 9:29).
2. I worship nor what you worship.

When Muhammad was under pressure, allahh told him to confess to the people that what he (Muhammad) worship is not the God of the Jews and Christians. He was lying that he was before.

If your senses are in the right position, you must have discovered by now that allahh is truly a Deceiver.

5 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by dragunov: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

Ok. First reasonable statement coming from an islamist. At least you now know that Yaweh and Allah are not the same. Good one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by OLAJADON: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
dragunov:
Ok. First reasonable statement coming from an islamist. At least you now know that Yaweh and Allah are not the same. Good one.

SO U ACCEPT THAT MERE JACOB ABI IS IT ISAAC SAW UR OWN GOD THAT YOU GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY TO PRAISE EYE TO EYE FACE TO FACE...ALSO YOU BLIV THAT YOUR GOD REMOVES FIRES FROM HIS MOUTH LIKE SANGO.
I HAVE BIBLE VERSES TO PROVE THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ YOUR BIBLE TO THAT PAGE.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by OLAJADON: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
truthman2012:

You are yet to settle the lies he told in this OP, you are bringing up another lie he told again.

Quranl 29:46] And argue not with the People of the Scripture unless it be in (a way) that is better, save with such of them as do wrong; and say: We believe in that which hath been revealed unto us and revealed unto you; OUR ALLAH AND YOUR ALLAH IS ONE, and unto Him we surrender.

You are saying your god is not Yahweh and your god is lying that he is Yahweh, the God of the Jew and Christians. You have so much confusion in islam because the religion is from the Devil.

1. Say: O disbelievers (I.e the Jews and Christians who believed not in allahh as in Quran 9:29).

When Muhammad was under pressure, allahh told him to confess to the people that what he (Muhammad) worship is not the God of the Jews and Christians. He was lying that he was before.

If your senses are in the right position, you must have discovered by now that allahh is truly a Deceiver.

mohammed said i worship not what you worship because...those unbelievers have deviated from the teaching of the prophet sent before them.....
which other problem do u have let me solve.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by OLAJADON: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Annunaki:

So why was your useless god lying that he is the God of the bible and also claiming that the biblical prophets were sent by him?

yes they were sent by him....DO U KNOW THAT THE WAY TO PERFORM SOLAT IS IN UR BIBLE AND WHICH LIE R U TALKING ABOUT.....OR ARE YOU ALSO DOING FOLLOW FOLLOW.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

mohammed said i worship not what you worship because...those unbelievers have deviated from the teaching of the prophet sent before them.....
which other problem do u have let me solve.

What you said above doesn't make any sense to me. How did you interpret ''What you worship'' to mean unbelievers deviating from teaching ? Do you worship teaching ?

What you worship means the God/god you worship. A very simple grammatical statement.

The lies told by allahh, a god, is discovered, how much less your own.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

yes they were sent by him....DO U KNOW THAT THE WAY TO PERFORM SOLAT IS IN UR BIBLE AND WHICH LIE R U TALKING ABOUT.....OR ARE YOU ALSO DOING FOLLOW FOLLOW.

Let's see where you found solar in the Bible. Let's see where people performed ablution by washing all the parts, head, noise, hands, legs etc at the same time and faced Kaaba.

Deception.

1 Like

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Annunaki(m): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

You just confirmed that you are a very daft hypocritical liar, I wouldn't bother to elaborate cause you are obviously too deem to comprehend it, but the average reader here would have already seen your folly.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by OLAJADON: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Annunaki:

You just confirmed that you are a very daft hypocritical liar, I wouldn't bother to elaborate cause you are obviously too deem to comprehend it, but the average reader here would have already seen your folly.
this doesnt answer my questions
1. do u know how to perform solat is in ur bible
2. which quranic verse proves mohammed is a liar.
and why are u tryin to call pples attention to ur stupidity....ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND STOP SAYING TRASH.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Annunaki(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2016
OLAJADON:

this doesnt answer my questions
1. do u know how to perform solat is in ur bible
2. which quranic verse proves mohammed is a liar.
and why are u tryin to call pples attention to ur stupidity....ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND STOP SAYING TRASH.

What nonsense is this dunce saying Over a thousand lies, errors, inconsistencies, outright fabrications and gross display of ignorance have been identified in the quoran thus proving it's writer to be not just a liar but a monumental fraud. A little google search on 'errors in the quoran' will tell you all you need to know about the quoran and it's pathetic author.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Annunaki:

What nonsense is this dunce saying Over a thousand lies, errors, inconsistencies, outright fabrications and gross display of ignorance have been identified in the quoran thus proving it's writer to be not just a liar but a monumental fraud. A little google search on 'errors in the quoran' will tell you all you need to know about the quoran and it's pathetic author.

Don't mind him.

He always say something he can not substantiate. Up till now he cannot provide the Bible verse where solat is performed islamically.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by dragunov: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2016
OLAJADON:

SO U ACCEPT THAT MERE JACOB ABI IS IT ISAAC SAW UR OWN GOD THAT YOU GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY TO PRAISE EYE TO EYE FACE TO FACE...ALSO YOU BLIV THAT YOUR GOD REMOVES FIRES FROM HIS MOUTH LIKE SANGO.
I HAVE BIBLE VERSES TO PROVE THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ YOUR BIBLE TO THAT PAGE.
Ok. So what if anybody saw Him face to face? What if He decides to reveal himself to Moses? Who is the frigging person that wants to challenge Him on that. And what if He blows fire from his mouth? What if His voice is the sound of many waters? What if the wind do His bidding? What if the devils (including Allah) hear his name and tremble? He does not need your opinion or endorsement to be who He is. Guess why? BECAUSE HE IS GOD! He can do anything...........anything. Nothing is impossible for him to do. NOTHING! And you dare compare him to a minnion named sango! A mere creation adhered to by some blind folks? What sango can do is small.............way smmmmmaaaaaaaalllllll compared to what he does on a daily basis. and guess what. HE REIGNS SUPREME! Not some desert rogue's object of fantasy or instrument of fraud.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
@ OLAJADON

Stop derailing the thread with the irrelevant nonsense you are posting because you cannot defend allahh's lies in the OP.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by unphilaz(m): 4:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Ff
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by unphilaz(m): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2016
OLAJADON:

Allah is different from ur god. ..ur god saw jacob, he removes fire from the mouth like sango...MY OWN GOD DOES NOT DO THAT...it is only ur god.

Comfam! Gbam
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by unphilaz(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2016
truthman2012:

His truthman were you an imam or some Alfa before that almost every of their statement you quote from their koran to address them. Kai am educated about islam

1 Like

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Newnas(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
truthman2012:
1. When Muhammad was to marry Zainab, the wife of his adopted son Zaid, allahh said it was not him alone that would do such a disgusting thing. He said it was the practice approved for the people of old (Quran 33:38 Yusufali). The question is: Which people of old marry the wives of their adopted sons like Muhammad ?

2. Allah said Muhammad's marriage with the wife of his adopted son would pave way for the believers and there would be no difficulty for them in doing the same (Quran 33:37 Yusufali). Not long after this quranic statement that allahh cancelled adoption after he had made such a marriage easy for the believers. Why would he cancelled what he had established?

3. When Muhammad received revelation from Satan, allahh consoled him by saying it was not peculiar to him alone and that all the past prophets had the same experience (Quran 22:52 Yusufali). The question is: Which of the past prophets received revelation from Satan like Muhammad ?

Let the muslims come up with the answers if allahh was saying the truth. The same questions had come up in one of my threads with nobody to give the answers.

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds, Solah and salam of Allah be upon the noblest of His Messengers Muhammad bn AbduLLah, his household, companions and all who follow his path till the day of reckoning.
Firstly regarding your claim that marrying a divorcee is not present in the nation's past then it is a baseless claim because :

Absence of proof is not proof of absence and then
The Christians are not the only past nations and the injeel (which you have distorted and call bible) is not the only revealed book from Allah.
As Muslims we believe in Allah and whatever narrations we get from it we believe even if your distorted book doesn't affirm it, in other words our belief in any story of the Quran is not conditional to your bible.

Secondly, what makes a person impermissible for marriage in Islam is blood relations, fostering or extremely close marriage ties e. g your sister, foster sister or father's widows etc are impermissible for marriage. As you can see adoption is not one of the above and that is why it is not permissible for your wife, adopted son or daughter to change his surname to yours because it will lead to mix-up of lineages and be tantamount to lying.
The purification of lineage is very important in the sharia because a number of rulings depend on it such as inheritance, marriage etc. One of the reasons for not giving your adopted children your name is so that they don't think you are their parents and hence think they can inherit you or think they have blood ties with you which would prevent them from marrying you or your children. Therefore it is permissible to marry them for yourself or children because they are not your blood rather strangers which you helped.
Tell me, if I have a housemaid and serves me for years will that make it impermissible for my children to marry her children?! of course not because the tie between us is not of blood or foster!
As for Zaynab, she never loved Zaid, the messenger of Allah knew that but was shy to say it - you didn't mention those verses because of your foul goals- so Allah revealed it so that the believers will know that adoption doesn't give anyone the blood tie. This doesn't mean that Islam doesn't encourage goodness to adopted children rather every thing has boundaries in Islam.

Thirdly, the verse regarding receiving revelation from satan. The meaning that you gave the verse is not correct, unfortunately for you, you relied heavily upon Yusuf Ali which is not free of great errors.
The correct meaning of the verse is that

NEVER DID WE SEND A MESSENGER OR PROPHET BEFORE YOU BUT WHEN HE DID RECITE THE REVELATION OR NARRATED OR SPOKE, SHAITAN THREW (SOME FALSEHOOD) IN IT. BUT ALLAH ABOLISHES THAT WHICH SHAITAN THROWS IN. THEN ALLAH ESTABLISHES HIS REVELATIONS. AND ALLAH IS ALL KNOWER, ALL-WISE: (Noble Quran, muhsin Khan).
Shaitan throws some falsehood in it, this has two meanings according to scholars of tafseer

first: throws falsehood in the meaning therefore making the people misunderstand it as he has done to you and made you misunderstand the verses and rulings of them Then Allah used me to establish His revelations by clarifying it to those who long for guidance.

second: he throws falsehood in the wordings, meaning that he makes the messenger say something wrong, but this meaning is not correct because the narrations regarding it have weak and unreliable chains of transmission.
even if it is correct, is it not in your Bible that Satan tempted Jesus -alyhissolaat wassalaam - with bread?!

Lastly, I am sad but not surprised that a Christian can be so crude and ignorant in his statement because their Bible is full of lies against their god. Exalted be Allah from the lies of the Christians, you worship a person who passed through the urinary tract and cried as a baby and went hungry etc and you call him your Lord.
Tell me, when he was crucified dead, who was watching over the universe?! or maybe he didn't really die!!!
Rather my sadness lies in the fact that these flimsy claims will look like mountains on front of many Muslims due to the ignorance that has overriden the Ummah.
All praise be to Allah by whose favour good deeds are perfected

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Newnas:

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds, Solah and salam of Allah be upon the noblest of His Messengers Muhammad bn AbduLLah, his household, companions and all who follow his path till the day of reckoning.
Firstly regarding your claim that marrying a divorcee is not present in the nation's past then it is a baseless claim because :

Absence of proof is not proof of absence and then
The Christians are not the only past nations and the injeel (which you have distorted and call bible) is not the only revealed book from Allah.
As Muslims we believe in Allah and whatever narrations we get from it we believe even if your distorted book doesn't affirm it, in other words our belief in any story of the Quran is not conditional to your bible.

Secondly, what makes a person impermissible for marriage in Islam is blood relations, fostering or extremely close marriage ties e. g your sister, foster sister or father's widows etc are impermissible for marriage. As you can see adoption is not one of the above and that is why it is not permissible for your wife, adopted son or daughter to change his surname to yours because it will lead to mix-up of lineages and be tantamount to lying.
The purification of lineage is very important in the sharia because a number of rulings depend on it such as inheritance, marriage etc. One of the reasons for not giving your adopted children your name is so that they don't think you are their parents and hence think they can inherit you or think they have blood ties with you which would prevent them from marrying you or your children. Therefore it is permissible to marry them for yourself or children because they are not your blood rather strangers which you helped.
Tell me, if I have a housemaid and serves me for years will that make it impermissible for my children to marry her children?! of course not because the tie between us is not of blood or foster!
As for Zaynab, she never loved Zaid, the messenger of Allah knew that but was shy to say it - you didn't mention those verses because of your foul goals- so Allah revealed it so that the believers will know that adoption doesn't give anyone the blood tie. This doesn't mean that Islam doesn't encourage goodness to adopted children rather every thing has boundaries in Islam.

Thirdly, the verse regarding receiving revelation from satan. The meaning that you gave the verse is not correct, unfortunately for you, you relied heavily upon Yusuf Ali which is not free of great errors.
The correct meaning of the verse is that

NEVER DID WE SEND A MESSENGER OR PROPHET BEFORE YOU BUT WHEN HE DID RECITE THE REVELATION OR NARRATED OR SPOKE, SHAITAN THREW (SOME FALSEHOOD) IN IT. BUT ALLAH ABOLISHES THAT WHICH SHAITAN THROWS IN. THEN ALLAH ESTABLISHES HIS REVELATIONS. AND ALLAH IS ALL KNOWER, ALL-WISE: (Noble Quran, muhsin Khan).
Shaitan throws some falsehood in it, this has two meanings according to scholars of tafseer

first: throws falsehood in the meaning therefore making the people misunderstand it as he has done to you and made you misunderstand the verses and rulings of them Then Allah used me to establish His revelations by clarifying it to those who long for guidance.

second: he throws falsehood in the wordings, meaning that he makes the messenger say something wrong, but this meaning is not correct because the narrations regarding it have weak and unreliable chains of transmission.
even if it is correct, is it not in your Bible that Satan tempted Jesus -alyhissolaat wassalaam - with bread?!

Lastly, I am sad but not surprised that a Christian can be so crude and ignorant in his statement because their Bible is full of lies against their god. Exalted be Allah from the lies of the Christians, you worship a person who passed through the urinary tract and cried as a baby and went hungry etc and you call him your Lord.
Tell me, when he was crucified dead, who was watching over the universe?! or maybe he didn't really die!!!
Rather my sadness lies in the fact that these flimsy claims will look like mountains on front of many Muslims due to the ignorance that has overriden the Ummah.
All praise be to Allah by whose favour good deeds are perfected

Nonsense !!!!

You didn't answer my questions, your explanation is off point.

The questions are:

1.,Who married the wives of his adopted sons before Muhammad, which allaah was referring to, just mention their names with reference to any Scripture.

2. Why did allaah cancel adoption after he had established marriage with adopted sons wives?

3.From any Scripture, mention the name of any other prophets who received revelations from satan like Muhammad that allaah was referring to.

Simple and direct questions that need no rigmarole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

Nonsense !!!!

The questions are:

1.,Who married the wives of his adopted sons before Muhammad, which allaah was referring to, just mention their names with reference to any Scripture.

2. Why did allaah cancel adoption after he had established marriage with adopted sons wives?

3.From any Scripture, mention the name of any other prophets who received revelations from satan like Muhammad that allaah was referring to.

I'm surprised anyone would defend any father who envies his adopted son's wife, let alone makes her his wife. The behaviour is despicable and must be condemned period. I mean how low should a "prophet" go before people start thinking that he may not be what he claimed to be.

4 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Newnas(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

Nonsense !!!!

The questions are:

if you read with more patience and wisdom, maybe you would have found your answers therein. but since people vary in their IQ I will explain in simpler terms.

Question 1: The Quran is not a story book such that it begins to mention irrelevant matters like the kind of fruit Adam ate, the type of wood Moses' staff was made from, the types of cells in human body etc rather it is a book of guidance revealed to teach mankind how to worship their creator.
The fact that the name of those people are not mentioned only means that there is no benefit in it for us. The obligation upon the believers as well as you is to submit and believe. Even those whose names were mentioned you didn't believe so these names will not benefit you either!

Secondly Question : AdoptiI aon was not abrogated. The only thing is that adopted children can't bear the surname of their adopted family for the reasons I explained in my previous post

Third Question : I have explained that verse in the earlier post please revise it!

I pray Allah guides you and increases me in guidance and beneficial knowledge. Aameen

1 Like

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

if you read with more patience and wisdom, maybe you would have found your answers therein. but since people vary in their IQ I will explain in simpler terms.

Question 1: The Quran is not a story book such that it begins to mention irrelevant matters like the kind of fruit Adam ate, the type of wood Moses' staff was made from, the types of cells in human body etc rather it is a book of guidance revealed to teach mankind how to worship their creator.
The fact that the name of those people are not mentioned only means that there is no benefit in it for us. The obligation upon the believers as well as you is to submit and believe. Even those whose names were mentioned you didn't believe so these names will not benefit you either!

Secondly Question : AdoptiI aon was not abrogated. The only thing is that adopted children can't bear the surname of their adopted family for the reasons I explained in my previous post

Third Question : I have explained that verse in the earlier post please revise it!

I pray Allah guides you and increases me in guidance and beneficial knowledge. Aameen

What you explained is not the answer to my questions. Mention NAMES.

If quran is not a story book why is it referring to nonexistent story of people who married the wives of their adopted sons?

If the quran is not a story book, why did it tell the nonexistent story about prophets who received revelation from satan?

Your excuse is lame, very lame indeed.

It is even a lie to say the quran is not a story book. It told the false story of Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc. In fact, quran 4:164 says allaah was telling story, though false ones:

[Quran 4:164 Yusufali] Of some messengers We have already told thee the STORY; of others We have not;- and to Moses Allah spoke direct;

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by yaensofer: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2016
Looking for Exclusive Wood Flooring in West Hollywood Look for Rhodium Floors http://www.rhodiumfloors.com
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Newnas(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

What you explained is not the answer to my questions. Mention NAMES.

If quran is not a story book why is it referring to nonexistent story of people who married the wives of their adopted sons?

If the quran is not a story book, why did it tell the nonexistent story about prophets who received revelation from satan?

Your excuse is lame, very lame indeed.

It is even a lie to say the quran is not a story book. It told the false story of Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc. In fact, quran 4:164 says allaah was telling story, though false ones:

[Quran 4:164 Yusufali] Of some messengers We have already told thee the STORY; of others We have not;- and to Moses Allah spoke direct;

If you can't find answers to your questions then I'm sorry! you can only take the horse to the river but can't force it to drink.

The Quran mentions stories, that doesn't make it a story book! I don't know how you inferred that every book that mentions a story is a story book.

Newspapers sometimes too might give stories but that doesn't in any way make it a story book!

The Quran mentions stories and scientific facts when necessary to increase the believers in faith and certainty and to keep the disbelievers daunted therefore it will only mention the parts of the stories needed for guidance.
The Quran does not only mention past nations rather it mentions matters of the hereafter, the reward and punishment so that the believers might increase in hope of paradise and fear of hell.
You can google up various stories and scientific facts of the Quran and compare them to scientific findings, you will discover the accordance and conformity. Islam is a religion of reality and not a vague unpractical and unrealistic religion.

1 Like

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Newnas(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2016
OLAJADON:

LOLZ did u say it will be too late...FOR ME OR FOR U.
u that can defend ur festive seasons in ur book..FLOOP

loooolz....
Christmas has no basis in the bible
that man they keep his statue and call Jesus is just an actor and not Jesus.!!!

Britannica mention that Jesus was known in his lifetime as a teacher and not a divine being or son of God or child of God!
so where do these people find this Trinity doctrine?!

YES from that criminal called paul who was a disbeliever in Christ during his life but later claimed that a 'spirit' descended on him and made him an apostle and he started writing that book they hold now and call the Bible!!!

Tell me who has more right to teach the doctrines of Jesus? those who believed in him in his lifetime and learnt from him and followed him from town to town e.g Barnabas who wrote the 'chronicles of Barnabas ' or a criminal who claimed divinity called Paul?!

I hope these Christians will wake up and ponder to see the light of Islam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith / Etiquettes Of Eid / From Islam To Atheism After A Stint Of Employment In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.