Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. (1820 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Say Something Romantic To The Moniker Above You / What Makes A Man Romantic To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Sirakj(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2016
Hi guys. I just met this lady in my church. She was introduced to me by her elder sister who thought i could assist by advicing her about her life cos she just finished her ND. Her sister thought i can advise her better cos i am a graduate as well a respected brother in the church. But we started having feelings to each other from the first day we met. I asked her out later and she accepted. She even informed her sister about it, telling me that she approved it. The problem is i am being seen as a serious born again brother in the church and i want to be romantic to her without looking foolish. Honest advice please.
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Cutehector(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2016
Christain brothers are the most secretive people on earth...

U were gvn a task to advice, na him u begin hav hidden agenda..

Soon dem go hear say sister amaka Don geh belle

4 Likes

Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Akuko nkea nwekwalu ka odi.

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by pet4ril(f): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Chaiiiii...... Pele
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2016
Me I can not come and give u noti advice oh grin
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2016
Being romantic is a step by step process and at each step, you have to be observant and notice how she reacts. Her reaction is what would help you decide if to take it a step further or not.

And what are these steps? I'll tell you. But before I do, you should know what it is you want from a relationship. You have your principles, both as a moral individual and as a christian. If the steps I am going to show you goes against these principles, please you are free not to oblige.

Step One: Holding her hands: Holding hands is really important. It establishes a connection between you and your partner. So this is the first step in being romantic. Whenever you are together, always hold her hands and see how she responds. If she likes it, then you can move to step two.

Step 2: Cuddling When both of you are together, trying moving your arm across her shoulders and drawing her close to you. Now the first time you do this, try to notice her reaction. If she tries to move away from your hold, or you notice her being uncomfortable, then just stick to step one, and maybe wait till she gets used to you a bit, but if she shifts closer to you and places her head on your shoulder, then congrats bro, you can now move to step 3. cheesy

Remember you don't do all this steps at once. You do them in separate days.

Step 3: The Element of Surprise There are two ways to do this.
1) By buying gifts for her. You can once in a while just surprise her with an expensive gift. Trust me. Girls love this.

2)Try surprising her by touching her gently when she doesn't expect it. For instance you could just approach her from behind and wrap your hands around her waist and rest your body against her back. Notice her response. Does she smile? Does she like it? If she does, then you can proceed to step 4.

Step 4: Kissing her at the lips wink grin. For this step, you just have to be a sharp guy. What's important here is timing and precision. Know when to kiss her. You have to find the right time to kiss her. Remember, you have to first look into her eyes and make sure she is looking into yours before you kiss her, if not you will just fuq every up and you don't want that. If she returns the kiss, then move to step 5. lipsrsealed

Step 5: Pre-intimacy Now, please no matter how your dick is erect, do not try to UnCloth her. Do not try to force your way into her. The goal here is to get her wet and make her want you. So, you just smooch her gently, move your hands around her body, and touch the right places, and kiss the right places wink. But make sure she is responding appropriately. If she does and you find out that she is really enjoying it, then you stop and walk away like a boss. She has given you the right signal and her body wants you. grin

And then prepare for Step 6. We all know what step six is. wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Lexusgs430: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Explain what you mean by been romantic (your version)?

Do you mean, you want to pluck the fruits on her chest and dig between her legs? Of course, I assume not!!!
Buy her flowers, shower her with gifts, tend to her needs(not plucking fruits or digging)!!!!

NB: Remember you are a brother in the Lord, and premarital se.x is a no no(not even hand placing on the fruits or feeling the bushy area (assuming she keeps a bush). Remember, you would not know if it's bushy or not, until you put a ring on it(not engagement ring o).

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:

Hector ogini kwanu?
Must her name be 'sister Amaka'. Take time o o grin
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Cutehector(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

Hector ogini kwanu?
Must her name be 'sister Amaka'. Take time o o grin
Lmao! Everyone knws amaka is d most popular name associated with sisters in christ Jesus cheesy. But na dem bad pass.

So I suppose yur name is amaka grin
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by obiorathesubtle: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Dude.. Cut this shiit!

Just seduce and_fuck her.. So we can all mind our businesses again! Please!

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Well not of course you can be romantic and because a real man by checking out the link below
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by cruzita(f): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2016
USE YOUR HEAD AFTER ALL YOU ARE STILL A MAN EVEN THOUGH U ARE A SERIOUS BORN AGAIN
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=Decker post=424843

Step 5: Pre-intimacy Now, please no matter how your dick is erect, do not try to UnCloth her. Do not try to force your way into her. The goal here is to get her wet and make her want you. So, you just smooch her gently, move your hands around her body, and touch the right places, and kiss the right places wink. But make sure she is responding appropriately. If she does and you find out that she is really enjoying it, then you stop and walk away like a boss. She has given you the right signal and her body wants you. grin

[/quote]
Ha! Mr Decker he is talking about a Godly relationship
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Ha! Mr Decker he is talking about a Godly relationship

That's why I provided a disclaimer before I started.
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by tommychow(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Decker:
Being romantic is a step by step process and at each step, you have to be observant and notice how she reacts. Her reaction is what would help you decide if to take it a step further or not.

And what are these steps? I'll tell you. But before I do, you should know what it is you want from a relationship. You have your principles, both as a moral individual and as a christian. If the steps I am going to show you goes against these principles, please you are free not to oblige.

Step One: Holding her hands: Holding hands is really important. It establishes a connection between you and your partner. So this is the first step in being romantic. Whenever you are together, always hold her hands and see how she responds. If she likes it, then you can move to step two.

Step 2: Cuddling When both of you are together, trying moving your arm across her shoulders and drawing her close to you. Now the first time you do this, try to notice her reaction. If she tries to move away from your hold, or you notice her being uncomfortable, then just stick to step one, and maybe wait till she gets used to you a bit, but if she shifts closer to you and places her head on your shoulder, then congrats bro, you can now move to step 3. cheesy

Remember you don't do all this steps at once. You do them in separate days.

Step 3: The Element of Surprise There are two ways to do this.
1) By buying gifts for her. You can once in a while just surprise her with an expensive gift. Trust me. Girls love this.

2)Try surprising her by touching her gently when she doesn't expect it. For instance you could just approach her from behind and wrap your hands around her waist and rest your body against her back. Notice her response. Does she smile? Does she like it? If she does, then you can proceed to step 4.

Step 4: Kissing her at the lips wink grin. For this step, you just have to be a sharp guy. What's important here is timing and precision. Know when to kiss her. You have to find the right time to kiss her. Remember, you have to first look into her eyes and make sure she is looking into yours before you kiss her, if not you will just fuq every up and you don't want that. If she returns the kiss, then move to step 5. lipsrsealed

You dey write fire. Just turn your comment to a thread. Share your knowledge with the world.
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by octopusfreaky(f): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:

infact they are the baddest tool devil use ds days...
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by firstking01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
octopusfreaky:
infact they are the baddest tool devil use ds days...
Lmao.. why won't dey not be the baddest when ya'll ladies want a Godfearing guy? grin

Guys be turning into wolves in sheep clothing just to decieve ya'll asses..

U ladies Berra not be deceived, we knw how to get yall. wink
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Lmao! Everyone knws amaka is d most popular name associated with sisters in christ Jesus cheesy. But na dem bad pass.

So I suppose yur name is amaka grin

And he is still asking!!!
#bring ur cane
Just modify that quote to 'sister Mary'...LMAO
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

And he is still asking!!!
#bring ur cane
Just modify that quite to 'sister Mary'...LMAO
of course I will bring my cane cheesy. Where do u want to b whipped? wink
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
of course I will bring my cane cheesy. Where do u want to b whipped? wink

Hahahahaha...yeye pikin
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Cutehector(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

Hahahahaha...yeye pikin
what are u thinkn? U see sef you hav spoil join cheesy.

Sister in Christ, I nor be pikin ooo.. I be uncle oooo.. hmm. cool
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
tommychow:

You dey write fire. Just turn your comment to a thread. Share your knowledge with the world.

Haha. Thanks. Maybe I will just take your advice.
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Dude.. Cut this shiit!

Just seduce and_fuck her.. So we can all mind our businesses again! Please!
When I see such comments,I just know Obiora is in the building gringrin

HABA! angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by Sirakj(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
The lady then is now my wife since 2018.
Re: Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. by roybanjo100(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sirakj:
Hi guys. I just met this lady in my church. She was introduced to me by her elder sister who thought i could assist by advicing her about her life cos she just finished her ND. Her sister thought i can advise her better cos i am a graduate as well a respected brother in the church. But we started having feelings to each other from the first day we met. I asked her out later and she accepted. She even informed her sister about it, telling me that she approved it. The problem is i am being seen as a serious born again brother in the church and i want to be romantic to her without looking foolish. Honest advice please.
when next she visit, get a weed and smoke it in her presence.....You will look hot n sexy to her, dont thank me, what are friends for

(1) (Reply)

Photo: How To Identify A ‘ Runs’ Girl Easily. / About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.