Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard (4959 Views)

Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'll pass....grin

Not all beards are spiky..
Some guys have soft hair and their beards could be tingly like mine.
That tingle sensation is out of this world according to some females. smiley
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by lexxyrule(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
myfantasies:
I don't like guys with beard

I want my man face to be clean, smooth and fresh grin

Hmmm... Just passing by
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
PushMusic:

Not all beards are spiky..
Some guys have soft hair and their beards could be tingly like mine.
That tingle sensation is out of this world according to some females. smiley
Tingling sensations?undecided By some....wha.? females!?

LoL!grin they were probably drunk to stupor when they admitted that.
LoL! anyways...One Girl's African's magic is another girl's Telumundo...cool it's a matter of preferences.

Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Tingling sensations?undecided By some....wha.? females!?

LoL!grin they were probably drunk to stupor when they admitted that.
LoL! anyways...One Girl's African's magic is another girl's Telumundo...cool it's a matter of preferences.

She actually wrote it on here. grin
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by kalu01(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh....Maybe?

undecided
u are funny cheesy
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by myfantasies(f): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
lexxyrule:

Hmmm... Just passing by
Abeg pass quick

Let me see other guys grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by kalu01(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
u be gay? Wen u turn madam?
sorry sir grin
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
PushMusic:

She actually wrote it on here. grin
Uh....Okay?

I'm sorry?lipsrsealed

Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
kalu01:
u are funny cheesy
cheesy
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh....Okay?

I'm sorry?lipsrsealed

It's okay.

I know you probably think i'm an alcoholic. smiley
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by demo4ril97(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
My bae was so happy when she started noticing im growing beard she go jus dey twerk her fingas on dem, jus to prevent her frm going afters bigger beards i started mixing spirit, marijuana damatol ecetera now wen she sees me she go say im a..... 2b continued.
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
PushMusic:

It's okay.

I know you probably think i'm an alcoholic. smiley
You ain't?shocked

Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by omolola15(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
myfantasies:
I don't like guys with beard

I want my man face to be clean, smooth and fresh grin

Like mine abi ?? Thank God sey i no get beard. Oya reply your pm sharp sharp grin grin
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Most of the babes we've here are mere hypocrites or intentionally taunting. Don't mind them, they uncontrollably squirt at the sight of bearded rocka hunnas like our native Ice prince and Phyno not to talk of Drake and the other guy that acted as Jamal in the movie Empire.
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by myfantasies(f): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
omolola15:

Like mine abi ?? Thank God sey i no get beard. Oya reply your pm sharp sharp grin grin
Is dere anyway u can retract ur pm
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by omolola15(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
myfantasies:
Is dere anyway u can retract ur pm

NO!
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Chimaritoponcho: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lsofdk:
all d beardless guyz be like who beard don help like say dem no dy pray + rub all rubables just make d beard show
talking about rubables,what are the things one can rub to make them come out
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Lsofdk(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

talking about rubables,what are the things one can rub to make them come out
grin grin grin i heard if u rub local gin *i think dy call it ijaw* on d desired spot u r on ur way to the beard gang
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by kalu01(m): 12:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Lsofdk:
all d beardless guyz be like who beard don help like say dem no dy pray + rub all rubables just make d beard show
don't mind them.
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 02, 2016
They sexy!! Only reason ya need. wink
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Chimaritoponcho: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin grin grin i heard if u rub local gin *i think dy call it ijaw* on d desired spot u r on ur way to the beard gang
I Dont work with hear-say.just how sure are u of its workability
Re: Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard by Leriebloom(f): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
I love guys with beards aslong as they are clean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today / I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate / Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.