Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Decker - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decker (10200 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decker by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Bad Belle!! grin grin

Its all for the love of Yrmain gee. Love is meant to be unconditional and these conditions I've stated ain't even stringent enough cos there are numerous others that are Worse off. Should I start reeling?
Re: Decker by Synzu(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
RexKex:
LMFAO! Nigga you crazy AF!grin.

Yea! Women! Funny creaturesundecided.

Richiy, please take a cue and do the needful. OR you want me to grow "greys" alreadyundecided.

grin
Re: Decker by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Richiy:

You that haff abandoned me.
Nooo!shocked.

I was/am hustling. You know I don't want you to suffer naundecided.
Re: Decker by Monalisa185(f): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
glimpse33:
*Sister Mona, Abeg Shift Small Make I SitDon Near You smiley

hehehehe, this one wan SISTER-ZONE me now now.....buh I once told you that I don't like sharing na?tonguetonguetongue
Re: Decker by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
glimpse33:
*Sister Mona, Abeg Shift Small Make I SitDon Near You smiley

Which kain rubbish package be that, U no see say Na me dey occupy d space beside her? Ifa wipe u Ehn, Nonsense! grin

Decker , U no go answer my query abi?
Re: Decker by Rilwayne001: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

Its all for the love of Yrmain gee. Love is meant to be unconditional and these conditions I've stated ain't even stringent enough cos there are numerous others that are Worse off. Should I start reeling?

Whether she meEts the conditions of love or not Is non of your business. Perhaps they've met each other offline before opening this thread..
Re: Decker by dollyjoy(f): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
All the best guys,i hope you guys are mature enough to handle the challenges that come with online dating and rest!

I want to hear wedding bells not breakup bellscheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Decker by glimpse33(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, this one wan SISTER-ZONE me now now.....buh I once told you that I don't like sharing na?tonguetonguetongue
Oh You Remember! I Remember It Was A Mat I Asked You To Share Then..

But, All I 'M Asking For Now Is Just A Sit Nau..

If You Can't Share Your Sit With Me, Then You Have To Lap Me smiley
Re: Decker by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Whether she meEts the conditions of love or not Is non of your business. Perhaps they've met each other offline before opening this thread..

Oga , Sit down jarey, you be Decker's attorney? grin

That aside , WHR r ur evidences cos deck n main clearly stated they talk exclusively on phone. Na Mumu u call me? angry
Re: Decker by glimpse33(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

Which kain rubbish package be that, U no see say Na me dey occupy d space beside her? Ifa wipe u Ehn, Nonsense! grin

*SHARPENS CUTLASS * smiley
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hahahahaha y'all need Jesus grin grin grin
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
glimpse33:
*SHARPENS CUTLASS * smiley

Ah see this one oh. What if you hit me and it doesn't enter .? Bobo woju oh, I be original Yoruba boy oh. Na 3 days I spend inside fetish pot to become bullet proof and cutlass proof if u don't know oh cheesy

Better manage the mat at the entrance or continue standing cheesy
Re: Decker by Richiy(f): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
RexKex:
Nooo!shocked.

I was/am hustling. You know I don't want you to suffer naundecided.

Even if you are hustling, must you be on ghost mode? angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

shocked what else do I have ? undecided
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Richiy:

Even if you are hustling, must you be on ghost mode? angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
grin.

Worry not, It is for the best. & the one on ghost mode is youundecided. I've always "beeped" you naundecided.
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Do not let him write the scene of an erotic movie angry
It would be way too serious, you know how he is.

Hahahaha. Ya. We'all make a tape no worries
Re: Decker by Rilwayne001: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

Oga , Sit down jarey, you be Decker's attorney? grin

That aside , WHR r ur evidences cos deck n main clearly stated they talk exclusively on phone. Na Mumu u call me? angry

grin grin grin whether she has halitosis or whatever u call it, in as much as Decker is contented with it, then you have no say unless you want to display to us how hurt your buttocks is ... He he he
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
glimpse33:

Sigh....Okay!

I Bless This Union

It Shall Be A Prosperous One.

Your Next Thread Shall Reads "PICS: YOURMAIN weds DE.CKER"

I Wish You Guys All The Best

LOL. HA HA HA HA undecided
Re: Decker by Rilwayne001: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:

perhaps you are a cripple grin grin grin lwtmb
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:
kiss I have feelings for decker guys kiss He's the love of my life kiss I can't live without him. kiss
Decker kiss
Biggest lie of the decade.

I'd never trust a girl who says this about me. tongue
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:

you also have small flirty eyes, thick choppy lips ,chubby lotion bedaubed cheeks and a round face that captured the whole of Decker's heart smiley
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
PushMusic:

Biggest lie of the decade.

I'd never trust a girl who says this about me. tongue

shocked what !!?! Lol why not ?!?
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

you also have small flirty eyes, thick choppy lips ,chubby lotion bedaubed cheeks and a round face that captured the whole of Decker's heart smiley

Really lol ? Did Decker tell you that ?

I don't have halitosis undecided nor do I have a son undecided
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rilwayne001:

perhaps you are a cripple grin grin grin lwtmb

Maybe oo. I hear new things about myself all the time shocked cheesy
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:

shocked what !!?! Lol why not ?!?
Are you telling me he is now the bane of your existence? A simple YES or NO answer please, no need for explanations.
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
PushMusic:

Are you telling me he is now the bane of your existence?
A simple YES or NO answer please, no need for explanations.

Lol it's just a term of endearment. It's really not that deep. You can't base someone's whole integrity on that.
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
glimpse33:
Lol, How would you feel if you finally get to see her in person & she is disabled.. would you still love her
why you lot hating? Why? Why? Why?
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin whether she has halitosis or whatever u call it, in as much as Decker is contented with it, then you have no say unless you want to display to us how hurt your buttocks is ... He he he

cheesy cheesy You're a bad friend, So u will allow yr bestie to go on marrying a girl with halitosis? Which kain Jazz d girl use on u both? It surely should be from Ijebu, Strong Jazz!
Re: Decker by firstking01(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

believe this , then you'd also believe that Chelsea will win the EPL.
grin
Re: Decker by nellaluv(f): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:
Nellaluv undecided
You called undecided
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:

Lol it's just a term of endearment. It's really not that deep. You can't base someone's whole integrity on that.
Is that a yes or no?

Mind you, words are very powerful. You just don't make such a careless statement without weighing in on the information you are passing across.

A lot of people often times misinterpret, endearment for love or even passion.

Be careful of what you say about someone on a public forum. Especially, not someone you have never met in person.

It takes time to know someone to a reasonable extent.

If you are having a relationship with an individual, there are other ways you can pass that across. A thread like is isn't the best way to do that except maybe you are seeking other Forum members attention and trust me half of the people on here don't really give a hoot about your existence.

Keep your shyt to yourself cuz some things are not meant to be for public consumption.

Please excuse my Epistles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Determine Shape & Depths Of Vj By Facial Features / Best Silhouette Compilation Disturbing Images❤❤❤ / She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.