Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Decker - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decker (10128 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:

Really lol ? Did Decker tell you that ?

I don't have halitosis undecided nor do I have a son undecided

Oh, You simply don't just gerit!

If Decker had answered those questions in the affirmative saying He doesn't mind. We'd know he's ready to go for better for worse If not , we'd know his feelings are just mere parodies of true love. - Was trying to be a good bro and you soiled it. angry
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
My name ain't de.ker angry

so wetin I do here sef undecided
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
PushMusic:

Is that a yes or no?

Mind you, words are very powerful. You just don't make such a careless statement without weighing in on the information you are passing across.

A lot of people often times misinterpret, endearment for love or even passion.

Be careful of what you say about someone on a public forum. Especially, not someone you have never met in person.

It takes time to know someone to a reasonable extent.

If you are having a relationship with an individual, there are other ways you can pass that across. A thread like is isn't the best way to do that except maybe you are seeking other Forum members attention and trust me half of the people on here don't really give a hoot about your existence.

Keep your shyt to yourself cuz some things are not meant to be for public consumption.

Please excuse my Epistles.

It's fine.

Ahm. I tried to make it as clear as possible it was a thing to have fun with. I personally would never express love in such manner.

And if someone were to express love in a public forum like I just jocularly did, you've no right to call it shyt. Just because you don't feel it appropriate to express emotions in that way doesn't mean others can't.

Unfortunately you're not the judge jury and executioner of all things love. So I and anyone has every right to show love in any medium they please. Don't be a bigot. We're all different.

1 Like 1 Share

DarkAngel86:
My name ain't de.ker angry

so wetin I do here sef undecided
poor pidgin tongue

Btw who you married to?
PushMusic:

Is that a yes or no?

Mind you, words are very powerful. You just don't make such a careless statement without weighing in on the information you are passing across.

A lot of people often times misinterpret, endearment for love or even passion.

Be careful of what you say about someone on a public forum. Especially, not someone you have never met in person.

It takes time to know someone to a reasonable extent.

If you are having a relationship with an individual, there are other ways you can pass that across. A thread like is isn't the best way to do that except maybe you are seeking other Forum members attention and trust me half of the people on here don't really give a hoot about your existence.

Keep your shyt to yourself cuz some things are not meant to be for public consumption.

Please excuse my Epistles.

Easy bro. Go to the spa n Unnerve! Nl ain't this Serious. We have fun smiley
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

Oh, You simply don't just gerit!

If Decker had answered those questions in the affirmative saying He doesn't mind. We'd know he's ready to go for better for worse If not , we'd know his feelings are just mere parodies of true love. - Was trying to be a good bro and you soiled it. angry

Hahahha it's not even that deep lol.

But thank you! I appreciate it.
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

Easy bro. Go to the spa n Unnerve! Nl ain't this Serious. We have fun smiley
I know it's a joke and that's why I called it Shyt.
Have fun @ Yourmain. cheesy
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
PushMusic:

I know it's a joke and that's why I called it Shyt.
Have fun @ Yourmain. cheesy

Suuuuuuuure. grin grin
Re: Decker by Synzu(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
nellaluv:

You called undecided
Yea.. Have I toasted you before? undecidedgrin
Re: Decker by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:

Hahahha it's not even that deep lol.

But thank you! I appreciate it.

@bolded, We know . If it were that serious, we should see wedding gown dancing around and flowers flowing in the air Or better still memories from beautiful nights out of you both together.

Anyways, you're welcome ! and Thank u too for killing the joke! smiley
Re: Decker by naijaboiy: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Okay I'm shocked! shocked

Yourmain open crush thread! shockedshocked

Me was thinking she was one of those girls whom their ego would never let them do such. She's still a sweet little baby after all. kiss

Well it's easy for someone like decker to keep that his "cool" and not engage in brawls like us. When you have stayed that long on NL you can chose to become a new person and hide your monster.

In my new moniker I'll be like that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Decker by RoyalBlak007: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
and you can't live without him?...GOD?...please sum1 doesnt need her life again..can yu pls unplug it

grin
Re: Decker by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

@bolded, We know . If it were that serious, we should see wedding gown dancing around and flowers flowing in the air Or better still memories from beautiful nights out of you both together.

Anyways, you're welcome ! and Thank u too for killing the joke! smiley

Lol hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa. Wow.
Well I kinda had to. With the way everyone was taking it undecided
Re: Decker by drnairalov: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
happy married life in advance decker and yourmain ..may your future family be bright..*signsout grin grin
Re: Decker by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
naijaboiy:
Okay I'm shocked! shocked

Yourmain open crush thread! shockedshocked

Me was thinking she was one of those girls whom their ego would never let them do such. She's still a sweet little baby after all. kiss

Well it's easy for someone like decker to keep that his "cool" and not engage in brawls like us. When you have stayed that long on NL you can chose to become a new person and hide your monster.

In my new moniker I'll be like that. grin

Well Yknow decker has stolen my heart. grin grin
Re: Decker by nellaluv(f): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:

Yea.. Have I toasted you before? undecidedgrin
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Decker by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:

Well Yknow decker has stolen my heart. grin grin
Congratulations! grin
Re: Decker by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:

He used to call me on my cellphone, late night when he needs my love wink
Bling-bling
Re: Decker by Synzu(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
nellaluv:

undecided lipsrsealed
Nne nwelu nwayor.. grin

Are u new on this section?
Re: Decker by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Decker by nellaluv(f): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:

Nne nwelu nwayor.. grin

Are u new on this section?

I seldom come here. The topics in this section is kinda annoying and sometimes hilarious. Na read and pass undecided
Re: Decker by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
ah ah ah... I remember the time of Deejay.harry1 and flaw.lesss, Abu.mikey and m.atha lol where are they today self? #sip nunu and whistle away#

1 Like

Re: Decker by AyamConfidence(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
If i dont register my presence on this thread na im be say i F up bad...happy married life in advance to my NL boss Decker and his princess YourMain....*sits patiently waiting for the day CaroLyner will open this kind thread for my sake
Re: Decker by Synzu(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
nellaluv:

I seldom come here. The topics in this section is kinda annoying and sometimes hilarious. Na read and pass undecided

Lol. That's what we gotta put up with, but one has to admit its entertaining too! smiley

So what's your fav section?
Re: Decker by Johnnoah1st: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
am just coming back from my escursion to the sun, pls can someone explain to me whats happening here?
Re: Decker by Johnnoah1st: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
when egbon fredbloggs saw dat no one have ever reply his pm talkless of a lady creating a love thread for him he be like>>>>>>>>>
FredBloggs:
ah ah ah... I remember the time of Deejay.harry1 and flaw.lesss, Abu.mikey and m.atha lol where are they today self? #sip nunu and whistle away#
^^^^ jealousy can kill bro. maybe u should try and pretend like u have sense for a while on nairaland bro. And u might just have luck and a lady will open a thread for u, *smach mic on d floor and zoom outta thread in my buggati*

1 Like

Re: Decker by Fraih(f): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Well, I saw this coming.
Decker is one of the very few guys here on nairaland who is intellectually inclined and speaks with wisdom. I personally respect him for that. he will attract someone like him and Yourmain is another lady with Understanding and reasoning [size=4pt]at her Age, she knows much already[/size]. So I am not suprised, They make a good duo
Well, if this is for the fun of it, expect it to happen. Except if other factors come to play.
You guys have my Blessings smiley cool
Re: Decker by Goldmaxx(f): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wat r u saying? angry so he called u privately but cant claim u in public shocked dammmm!!
she meant drakes holine bling song
Re: Decker by CaroLyner(f): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
AyamConfidence:
If i dont register my presence on this thread na im be say i F up bad...happy married life in advance to my NL boss Decker and his princess YourMain....*sits patiently waiting for the day CaroLyner will open this kind thread for my sake
i predicted this grin YourMain.
Re: Decker by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fraih:
Well, I saw this coming.
Decker is one of the very few guys here on nairaland who is intellectually inclined and speaks with wisdom. I personally respect him for that. he will attract someone like him and Yourmain is another lady with Understanding and reasoning [size=4pt]at her Age, she knows much already[/size]. So I am not suprised, They make a good duo
Well, if this is for the fun of it, expect it to happen. Except if other factors come to play.
You guys have my Blessings smiley cool

Hahahha haha Lord grin cheesy
Re: Decker by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
CaroLyner:
i predicted this grin YourMain.

Lol you too cheesy cheesy
Re: Decker by CaroLyner(f): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
YourMain:

Lol you too cheesy cheesy
you were denying tho,but it was crystal clear on my phone screen grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? / Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card / Romancing A Stranger In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.