Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

8 Rules For Teenagers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Rules For Teenagers (646 Views)

Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Rules For Teenagers by vickvan(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Not to waste much of your time, let me go straight to the points. NB: Grab your zobo and chin-chin.
1. People see who you are before they hear what you have to say. Your personal success begins from your image.

2. Be yourself. Don't go with the crowd. Stand out. Wear what allows your personal charm and charisma show.

3. You are what you say you are, so watch what you say.

4. Be extremely polite to people. It is a door opener.

5. Think twice, talk once.

6. You possess sexual energy which you have to learn to control and release through positive activities.

7. Avoid people who put you under sexual pressure.

8. You can humbly add yours.
Re: 8 Rules For Teenagers by Cholls(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
my brothers out there =====Listen to your gut. He's the best friend you'll ever have! Next time you get that 'niggly' feeling, stop, sit down and THINK about the situation.
Re: 8 Rules For Teenagers by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
8. Before you do anything, think about the aftereffects first.
Re: 8 Rules For Teenagers by firstking01(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Let the thought of rapture always ring bell in your ear every encompassing second of the day, cos it is in this age bracket the urge for sex increase and teenage exuberances.
Re: 8 Rules For Teenagers by vickvan(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Don't let your parents down, they brought you up. Cc: Toysne2much Seun Fp please.
Re: 8 Rules For Teenagers by Dekatron(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yes. I support all

Addition :-

Always see the bright future even when hormonal flunctuation makes everything tasteless and meaningless (trust me, it happens to most teenagers, me inclusive.

2. Do not be afraid to dream big. I dreamt of building robots, now I am doing little. I dreamt if being a tech guy on campus, now anybody that needs some clarifications of ELECTRONICS (this wll lead us to point three), my chosen discipline, can meet me. . . I may not fully know it. . . But I definitely have an idea. I am NEVER clueless in Electronics.

3. Choose a discipline. . . Unless you are a well certified Polymath, like Da Vinci, Tesla, etc, I'D ADVICE YOU STICK TO A DISCIPLINE. Yes, I am not really a polymath, but I am a renaissance man. I know alot of stuffs (bragging aside).

4. NEVER BE SCARED OF TALKING TO OLDER PEOPLE. I have a friend. He is a Dr. He works in a big company. . Since he has a Doctorate degree in my discipline (Electrical/Electronics), I saw him as a mentor. I told him my dreams in electronics and all. . He was impressed. This bring us to :-

5. Never be afraid to talk about what you know. Even to a lecturer. Trust me, we all know talent when we see one. . . I told my Dr friend about my ideas and my . . . Ehm. . . What I can do (lost the word there). He was impressed. HE SENT ME MONEY TO CARRY OUT A PROJECT!! HE GAVE ME A RESEARCH GRANT!! . . . Never say never.

6. Have a role model. And mentor. Refer to above.

7. Always let off some steam. Go to parties, have a girlfriend if you can, walk about nude at home (this makes me think when I write programs, or soldering. Being nude makes me focus). .

I am an atheist. I wouldn't talk about your religion. . . I'd advice you dump religion though, if it is affecting you or you don't feel at home with it.

From an 18 year old Electronics nerd.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Doesn't Matter What We Want , Once We Get It, Then We Want Something Else. / Little Lesson For Our Cute Ladies / PHOTO: A Man Wrote His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Dating A Black Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.