Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Little Lesson For Our Cute Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Lesson For Our Cute Ladies (644 Views)

How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Lesson For Our Cute Ladies by vault(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2016
Something kinda funny happened to my friend and I few years back.

we were walking behind two pretty ladies when one of em dropped a purse, we tried calling them in the most polite way we could but they didn't answer until we got to the purse and as my friend called and I was about yelling "you dropped your purse" one of em looked back, waved her hand and said "sorry we don't have the time"

my friend shouted in response "thank you, we appreciate it you are a nice person", we crossed to the other side and as we walked past them, they saw the purse with me, checked their bags and then started shouting " sorry I think you have my purse, wait wait" my friend waved his hand and said "sorry we don't have the time" soon they caught up with us, we gave em the purse and became friends......

lesson: not every guy that calls you on street got bad motives grin
Re: Little Lesson For Our Cute Ladies by playtheblues(f): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Little Lesson For Our Cute Ladies by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Are they so daft to be told that? That's a life lesson no one need be told

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: A Man Wrote His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Dating A Black Man. / Okcupid Researchers Explains When And How Women Should Make The First Move / Where Did You First Come Across The Word "self-service"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.