Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) (10344 Views)

What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by NapoIeon: 4:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
But if you truly pity Deapreye like you're saying it , you wouldn't be using Barca to make a mockery and say things about the Ijaws where Dearpreye comes from - You see ! This isn't love but the same agenda like you guys have over the Niger Delta .
I still maintained that it has always been the wish of any major group to lord over minorities in the same entity called Nigeria . The man who created Nigeria is a demon.
Until we drop our differences and see as ourselves as one people pursuing a common cause we can never achieve any unity of purpose .
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 4:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
Bros calm down o , we are well aware of the folks that created this mischievous thread. grin
IPOB bounced back like a bad market , Nnamdi Kanu is seriously eating akidi and half done eba they are now forcing their Biafra on us even when our interests are not clearly defined .

Well , I pray on the ijaws and Itshekiris not to listen to these agents of separation ?else our region will bear the consequences and it's all our loss - We need a generational way of thinking that will destabilize our disunity else we are all still in chains.
[size=14pt]True[/size]
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 4:54am On Feb 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The term "state" as we have in Nigeria is nothing but a political arrangement. The ijaws were lumped with other groups across different states. If you don't understand the reason behind Oil Rivers and Toru Ibe states agitation. Even the present day Delta state was an arrangement of IBB, the people in Warri agitated for Warri state, while the other grÓups made ANIOMA state agitation. I won't go deep! Ijawlands irrespective how balkanised they are remain Ijawland and was never subjects to Olu of Itsekiri!

For the record, the Itsekiri monarch has always been Olu of Itsekiri until Awolowo changed it to Olu of Warri in the 50s. His loyalists are only his itsekiri people.

Goodnyt!

So you know the bold but you and other hypocrites keeping shouting everywhere that the Igboland is limited to the 5 SE States. Your mumulity is celestial.

Tonyebarcanista there is no Ijawland anywhere else. The only Ijawland is in Bayelsa. If you are Ijaw in Rivers State, you are only a migrant, go back to Bayelsa (your only ancestral land) and leave other people's land alone.

Leave Itsekiri land for the Itsekiris

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by NapoIeon: 4:56am On Feb 01, 2016
[s]
OneNaira6:

Continue denying that your militant tribe. I don't blame you, if i was born one of y'all, I'll deny it too.

After that same nkita eat that your coward ball and swallow you raw.
Ewu na monkey mixed
[/s]
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 4:57am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Bros I am a true Iwere son from Ugborodo and Bateren. I'm Itsekiri, arrogant and damn proud of it. I was born and raised in Warri. I lived through and lost loved ones in the crisis.
I chose the name and decided to create this thread because of momentsoftruths thread.
How about you actually address the message. How about the Ijaws start doing right by their fellow Niger Deltans...How about you go on Gbaramatu's Voice Facebook page and see what they are saying...Your message of peace should start with your people who never stops beating drums of war like they have monopoly on violence.
[size=15pt]So please kindly tell us your old username so we can see exactly from whom this is coming.
If you don't, the likelihood of your being a fraud is actually high
[/size]
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by WeNigerDelta: 5:01am On Feb 01, 2016
coolscott:

[size=14pt]True[/size]
As usual an Ijaw man will never say the truth about what is happening in Niger Delta...
Who got lion share of amnesty?
What happened in EPZ Ogidigben matter?
What about pipeline security matter?
Is it true or false that the Maritime University, was shadily relocated from Koko (itsekiri land) to Okereneghigho Omadino's land that the Ijaws are claiming...
Please answer these questions without referring to IPOB or some people not from the Niger Delta...
We need to iron these issues out as brothers or we will continue to live in a state of distrust, just waiting for anything to ignite the flames of war again...
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by WeNigerDelta: 5:08am On Feb 01, 2016
coolscott:

[size=15pt]So please kindly tell us your old username so we can see exactly from whom this is coming.
[/size]
You haven't said anything about the issues raised... If you haven't noticed a pattern with my posts, I truly care about the world knowing that Okerenghigho belongs to Omadino and it is not Okerenkoko.. If that is an IPOB goal, I swear I am signing up to their movement this instance....
We will take back Okerenghigho and all stolen Itsekiri lands...

13 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 5:23am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

I am not claiming the entire Warri Division and wouldn't, I am bringing evidences from pre British colonial times. Also note that there was an eighty eight years interregnum (1848 – 1936) and there was no King during this period, and there are pre British colonial text that calls him "King of Warri" so it was after the interregnum that the whole Olu of Itsekiri brouhaha started. Please kindly show me any pre colonial text when there was any fuss made about the Kingship.

Again according to the article you quoted;
The presence of Ijaw and Urhobo in Warri Division has been clearly described as that of settlers. Professor Lloyd states as follows

"The Itsekiri live in the westernmost part of the Niger Delta, bounded by the Bight of Benin on the West and ….. The Administrative Unit know as the Warri Division of the Delta Province, … includes groups of Ijaw settlements in the extreme North and South and of Urhobo settlements in the Southeast; the latter, however, are subordinate to the Itsekiri rulers. Neighbors of the Itsekiri are …."

In these settlements, which includes Okerenghigho, the Ijaws are settlers fact. Also we are not going by the British, we are going by pre British colonial text, of Portuguese traders, Priests and Kings.

He must be feeling really silly not to have noticed the bolded and then strike it out of the text. This is a case of shooting oneself in the foot grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by WeNigerDelta: 5:29am On Feb 01, 2016
LMFashions:

He must be feeling really silly not to have noticed the bolded and then strike it out of the text. This is a case of shooting oneself in the foot grin
Hahaha, that honestly got me rolling. I read that text about ten times to be sure I am not misunderstanding what was clearly stated...

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 5:43am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Hahaha, that honestly got me rolling. I read that text about ten times to be sure I am not misunderstanding what was clearly stated...

I read him respond with the "everybody is a settler". When you corner that guy with facts he'll always look for ways to go around it rather than owning up. Pathetic and hypocritical.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by naijaking1: 6:03am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

I am not claiming the entire Warri Division and wouldn't, I am bringing evidences from pre British colonial times. Also note that there was an eighty eight years interregnum (1848 – 1936) and there was no King during this period, and there are pre British colonial text that calls him "King of Warri" so it was after the interregnum that the whole Olu of Itsekiri brouhaha started. Please kindly show me any pre colonial text when there was any fuss made about the Kingship.

Again according to the article you quoted;
The presence of Ijaw and Urhobo in Warri Division has been clearly described as that of settlers. Professor Lloyd states as follows

"The Itsekiri live in the westernmost part of the Niger Delta, bounded by the Bight of Benin on the West and ….. The Administrative Unit know as the Warri Division of the Delta Province, … includes groups of Ijaw settlements in the extreme North and South and of Urhobo settlements in the Southeast; the latter, however, are subordinate to the Itsekiri rulers. Neighbors of the Itsekiri are …."

In these settlements, which includes Okerenghigho, [size=18pt]the Ijaws are settlers [/size]fact. Also we are not going by the British, we are going by pre British colonial text, of Portuguese traders, Priests and Kings.

Simple question:

When did settlers metamorphose into owners?

A. The year marine harvest failed to sustain Ijaws lives and economy
B. When oil was discovered in Oloibiri, PH
C. After successfully claiming Port Harcourt as Ijaw land
D. After stealing Igbo lands and properties in PH?
E. After Niger Delta republic mantra was introduced by Ijaws to confuse other ethnic minorities of the area

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by kentAire(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2016
stebell:

It is simple. Ijaws has been on the fore front of the struggle while the rest of you sits on the fence.

Does the name Isaac Boro ring a bell??

Well I don't hav time to give this rubbish of yours credence.
Continue in ur childish act if it makes yu happy. Unam!
Help me tell am ooooo
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Guy all these na back and forth and we no go agree on this subject.you wan begin twist that man word. You no knw say everybody migrate come and na who first reach wey get land? Abi na for clay dem from mould una?

Lol.
See lame response abi na excuse...
Your ass go burst for this thread again...
Lmao.
Land grabbers.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2016
Nawa oh.
Plenty division.

"Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko, you are one" - Nnamdi Kanu.

embarassed
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by viewflux(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2016
coolscott:

This op created this account just for the purpose of making this post.
You can see from his profile that his account was created on the 31st of January 2016

At what time did he create this post?

5:51pm On Jan 31st

It is interesting that he felt the need to create a new moniker for what the intended to do today.
It is will be interesting to know what his original username/moniker is.

From the moniker he chose for this post, it is not difficult to tell where he comes from. Which group of Nigerians
in an attempt to mock us have online recently switched from calling Ijaws the derogatory mba miri to calling us
"we niger delta"?

Ijaws keep good and ancient records. It is something some westerners and south-southerners have in common - early interaction with the white man because of our position at the costs which lead to early development of reading, writing and record-keeping
Anyway, see a screenshot of his profile picture below.

LordMecuzy

That is the resign why i take anybody who can not use his original account to air his view as COWARD in respective of the topic presented.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by MyGeneration(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2016
coolscott:

[/size]
**** an ipob person wud be dz diverse in iteskiri and warri history, any time u guys keep mentioning ipob in ur squabbles u keep giving them reasons to meddle in ir affairs, and giving them right to refer to ur land as part of there Biafra.

9 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

As usual an Ijaw man will never say the truth about what is happening in Niger Delta...
Who got lion share of amnesty?
What happened in EPZ Ogidigben matter?
What about pipeline security matter?
Is it true or false that the Maritime University, was shadily relocated from Koko (itsekiri land) to Okereneghigho Omadino's land that the Ijaws are claiming...
Please answer these questions without referring to IPOB or some people not from the Niger Delta...
We need to iron these issues out as brothers or we will continue to live in a state of distrust, just waiting for anything to ignite the flames of war again...
Of course Ijaws had the lion share of the amnesty money because majority of the militants were Ijaws.
But do you actually think it is a thing of pride to any people that many of their young people should become militants?
Do you think Ijaws consider that a good thing and are actually happy about that?

As for the other things you have mentioned, if I tell you that I know anything about those matters/conflicts, I will be lying. I am more familiar with Bayelsa and Rivers States (states in which I have spent a significant number of years of my life) and honestly, those conflicts you mentioned, I never even knew they existed.

I really am not even in a position to say if they are real issues to the people living in those areas or if you are all about a sensationalisation campaign on nairaland. I think you are best ignored because you do not come across as credible.

I have said you should please let us know what your original username was before yesterday when you created this one and of course you cannot tell us.

Perhaps discussing with you on these matters is actually a waste of collective human time
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2016
MyGeneration:
Its just funny how ijaws repay back people who accommodated them by spitting on there face.
IJAWS are known to be fishermen who dont have land but live in boat house's and migrate occasionally, someone who accommodated u to fish in there coast 50years later there children start fighting with the owners of the land even wanting to expand into more...
Nonesense! No wonder you keep on finding yourselves on you backs after every encounter with the northerner. Your logic is corrupted. Ijaws bought you from other slave traders and sold you to the white man! Did they house you in Boats?
No wonder you remain the most backward in Nigeria politically. You have something that has programmed you to earnestly strive to diminish your political equity with your own hands.

So you are the ones that gave us lands, you who could not govern yourselves and organise yourselves so much so that the white man had to create paramount chiefs for you. You say you accomodated us who have centuries-old dynasties of kings to whom the white man paid taxes when he landed and needed to buy slaves (almost all of whom were Igbos) and to buy palm oil.

Delusion.

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by MyGeneration(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2016
coolscott:

Nonesense! No wonder you keep on finding yourselves on you backs after every encounter with the northerner. Your logic is corrupted. Ijaws bought you from other slave traders and sold you to the white man! Did they house you in Boats?
No wonder you remain the most backward in Nigeria politically. You have something that has programmed you to earnestly strive to diminish your political equity with your own hands.

So you are the ones that gave us lands, you who could not govern yourselves and organise yourselves so much so that the white man had to create paramount chiefs for you. You say you accomodated us, who have centuries-old dynasties of kings to whom the white man paid taxes when he landed and needed to buy slaves (almost all of whom were Igbos) and to buy palm oil.

Delusion.
Are u trying to be me mr militant.
U sold us when we were not united but the moment we became united we started selling ur black land grabbing ugly asses. You people are naturally thieves and land Grabber's that was why despite the fact that u ppl came in contact with the white men first the white man didn't deem u fit to hand over anything to, they preferred the igbos and calabar people.

9 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by MyGeneration(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2016
Sn average ijaw man is a thief who likes free thing's but dont want to work for it and believe that everything should be gotten through force FACTS#
When the people of the midwest wanted to be autonomous from the west they did everything objectively and with maturity and they got what they wanted.
But when the ijaws in the eastern region wanted autonomy they picked up arms and tried to fight against the Nigerian govt instead of acting like responsible people and they were squashed.
Igbos came to PH because it was a port town established for the export of coal from igbo land, they worked hard excelled in the city and made sth for them selves, but the ijaws instead of competing with them and working hard too they were busy crying that they no longer received free money since they were no longer middle men also since they had no more slaves to sell, the thieves started eyeing igbo properties instead of looking for how to build theres, civil war came d moment the Igbo's left even if its for one second they came in and occupied everything, but as it is in the Bible Ill gotten wealth can never profit u, if u go back to old ph, dz same thieves who stole what was not theres still live in that old house of 1970 under that same roof till today, except some who have sold there properties.
Even present 21st century ijaws cant compete with igbos on any leveled ground endeavour.
If not for oil and land grabbing tendencies, and kidnapping any rich man within there axis ijaws wud be living in slums and batcher houses in different parts of Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2016
MyGeneration:

Are u trying to be me mr militant.
U sold us when we were not united but the moment we became united we started selling ur black land grabbing ugly asses. You people are naturally thieves and land Grabber's that was why despite the fact that u ppl came in contact with the white men first the white man didn't deem u fit to hand over anything to, they preferred the igbos and calabar people.
[size=13pt]So who did you sell us to?
Delusion.
And goodbye
[/size]
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by MyGeneration(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]So who did you sell us to?
Delusion.
And goodbye
[/size]
There are many ways to sell a f00l than merely catching him, putting him into a boat and shipping him abroad for a meer token.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by MyGeneration(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2016
What u guys dont know is theres a difference between an ipob person or massob person and an Igbo man.
Its only a stup1d ipob person that wud be arguing over sea access and how ph is igbo land or not or be crying that they moved maritime university from warri and be supporting Nigerias ineffectual bafoon like a zombie every time..
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
But if you truly pity Deapreye like you're saying it , you wouldn't be using Barca to make a mockery and say things about the Ijaws where Dearpreye comes from - You see ! This isn't love but the same agenda like you guys have over the Niger Delta .

I still maintained that it has always been the wish of any major group to lord over minorities in the same entity called Nigeria . The man who created Nigeria is a demon.

Until we drop our differences and see as ourselves as one people pursuing a common cause we can never achieve any unity of purpose .

I see no difference b/w Igbo , hausa and Yoruba, Same set of greedy humans, Each trying to gain cheap point to lord over minorities.. Am highly disappointed in Tonyebarcanista and WenigerDelta, Una fall my hand, Washing your dirty linen in public.. As 4 D Olu of warri issue i and my brother's av settled this issue long tym ago, Y Re you guys bringing up the issue now?

Neither re the Ijaws nor itsekiri land grabbers, the issue we lack is understanding..

I will create a thread this week, so we can trash this Issue once and for all
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by EastanPower(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

[s]Which owners? If you guys don't know your boundary you should go to International Court of Justice. The fact remains that Ijaws won't let go an inch of her ancestral land. Instead, we shall gain more.

Abeg, I no get time for this talk! We are not bothered[/s]

All I can tell you is that you should pray hard Nigeria does not break before if it does, the ijaws will be taken care of.

Don't ask me how.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by WeNigerDelta: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2016
Goodboiyy:

I see no difference b/w Igbo , hausa and Yoruba, Same set of greedy humans, Each trying to gain cheap point to lord over minorities.. Am highly disappointed in Tonyebarcanista and WenigerDelta, Una fall my hand, Washing your dirty linen in public.. As 4 D Olu of warri issue i and my brother's av settled this issue long tym ago, Y Re you guys bringing up the issue now?

Neither re the Ijaws nor itsekiri land grabbers, the issue we lack is understanding..

I will create a thread this week, so we can trash this Issue once and for all

Broda I use God beg you bone that yarns here...Since when we were washing our linens indoors did the Ijaws do the right thing and give back Omadinos's land...Or bros Okerenghigho na Okerenkoko?
Can you even imagine a fellow Ijaw from the Bayelsa axis coolscott, is saying he doesn't know about this. All this came as a result of keeping quiet for way too long...Bros I also lie for EPZ matter?
How about you take your thread you wanna start to Gbaramatu's Voice Facebook page and tell them to stop beating drums of war. The issue of Olu of Warri was brought forward again by the Ijaws to again undermine the historical fact that Okereghigho is not Okerenkoko. Do endeavor to tell the Ijaws in your thread that Chief Ayirimi Emami and the Itsekiri people have nothing to do with the NIMASA fraud...
Also I have no love lost for any of the big tribes, I'm not disillusioned to know that it's all about their interest first. That won't also stop me from making deals or align with those I feel we share a similar interest...I will always pick the best deal for the itsekiri nation. and form alliances in that respect...
Okerenghigho belongs to Omadino

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by EastanPower(m): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Broda I use God beg you bone that yarns here...Since when we were washing our linens indoors did the Ijaws do the right thing and give back Omadinos's land...Or bros Okerenghigho na Okerenkoko?
Can you even imagine a fellow Ijaw from the Bayelsa axis coolscott, is saying he doesn't know about this. All this came as a result of keeping quiet for way too long...Bros I also lie for EPZ matter?
How about you take your thread you wanna start to Gbaramatu's Voice Facebook page and tell them to stop beating drums of war. The issue of Olu of Warri was brought forward again by the Ijaws to again undermine the historical fact that Okereghigho is not Okerenkoko. Do endeavor to tell the Ijaws in your thread that Chief Ayirimi Emami and the Itsekiri people have nothing to do with the NIMASA fraud...
Also I have no love lost for any of the big tribes, I'm not disillusioned to know that it's all about their interest first. That won't also stop me from making deals or align with those I feel we share a similar interest...I will always pick the best deal for the itsekiri nation. and form alliances in that respect...

I have come to realise that the ijaws are the most self-centered and treacherous tribe in the Niger Delta.

They will be taken care of at the right time.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Oga Ijaw re nt our problem, You ought to be preaching unity nt disunity, No tribe is perfect, We just need to tolerate each other... like i said earlier, We are One, really don't know d purpose of this thread ?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2016
EastanPower:

[s] I have come to realise that the ijaws are the most self-centered and treacherous tribe in the Niger Delta.

They will be taken care of at the right time. [/s]

Atleast nt as selfish and self centered as your tribe, Really dont care were u from,PS: am nt ijaw, don't blam u, blame d OP who created this thread just to create Disunity among us..
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Lordave: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

I believe everything you wrote, I mean every word you typed on this thread is truth and fact!

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Lordave: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Atleast nt as selfish and self centered as your tribe, Really dont care were u from,PS: am nt ijaw, don't blam u, blame d OP who created this thread just to create Disunity among us..
You mean his tribe is more self centred than the one being rightfully accused of eating the cake made for more than 12 other ethnic groups about 7 years ago?

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by WeNigerDelta: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Oga Ijaw re nt our problem, You ought to be preaching unity nt disunity, No tribe is perfect, We just need to tolerate each other... like i said earlier, We are One, really don't know d purpose of this thread ?.

Here we go again.. We should preach unity that is only based on Itsekiri's giving up what is rightfully theirs right? Again what has the Ijaws given up for peace?
Since you have missed my objective while going through this thread I will state than for you again:
1. Okerenghigho is not Okerenkoko and it belongs to the Itsekiris.
2. The Ijaws should return all Itsekiri lands they illegally occupied during and after crisis.
3. The Ijaws and most especially those on the page of Gbaramatu's voice Facebook page should desist from blaming Chief Ayiri Emami and the Itsekiris for Tompolo's current woes.
4. While in the process of achieving the above three, I will not back down from shedding light on the hypocritical nature of my brother.

Who started lighting the flames of war as a result of NIMASA probe...You nor see unity talk about then abi? When Tompolo did his EPZ shenanigans where did you sense of unity go?
How about you stand up and speak for what is right.. We will never have true peace we will continue to deflect burning issues as this...If anything I have said since in this thread is a lie, come with evidences to refute them.

P.S I am really questioning your Iwere credentials. Knowing all we lost in during crisis and how the Ijaws and Tompolo acted all through out GEJ's tenure. You can't even say the truth about Okereghigho being Omadino's land. No true Iwere son will let that glad act slip.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra / Toyin Saraki Appointed Special Advisor To Independent Advisory Group Of WHO / How We Merged To Defeat PDP In 2015, By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.