Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) (10345 Views)

What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
mekuzi86:

Your assumption is baseless. Quit arguing with emotion and base your findings on facts. You cannot use opinions of few to generalize on the many. I have met good and bad people from different ethnic group….. But I don’t think I have the right to abuse any because of the activities of the few.
And so you and your brothers don’t have the exclusive right to start calling Igbos name as a result of a thread created by an unknown fellow…..
For your information, I have a good numbers of Ijaws as my colleagues here, lot of mutual respect and understanding among us…. I wonder where this skirmish is coming from. If you are truly an Ijaw son, you will know that the Igbo man is not ur
We are not like you who think other people are our problem. I have simply asked the OP to harmlessly identify his pre-thread identity. Clearly, unless he becomes born again or gets transformed in some other way, he is not willing to do that

As long as he wont do he remains a FRAUD.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by phantom(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
xtrorple:
@ coolscott

What kind of slave mentality are you minions recklessly displaying in the public?
What concerns Igbos with your dispute with Itsekiri in the so-called Omadino land?

Can you not use your senses and understand that the intricate matters raised by the Op concerning the dispute can mainly be raised by an insider?
The Op even referred you to your Gbaramatu Voice page on Facebook to see the threats being issued by Ijaws on the matter.
Is the Gbaramatu Voice page owned by Igbos?

What ails you exactly?

Are you normal at all?

Are Igbos your mate?

Virtually all your miserable comments and diatribes on NL are directed at the Igbos - your nemesis, for no just cause.
Why don't you channel one-hundredth of this your negative energies towards your masters who have been plundering your land and enslaving your people for many decades now?

I don't blame you entirely. It's this fraudulent union that gave you and your co-travellers the impetus, who ordinarily are not up to mere gardeners, would look at the Igbo Nation and call them unprintable names to appease your slave masters.

Time shall tell...
FATALITY!!! grin
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by naijaking1: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=coolscott post=42559629]
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by naijaking1: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolscott:

We are not like you who think other people are our problem. I have simply asked the OP to harmlessly identify his pre-thread identity. Clearly, unless he becomes born again or gets transformed in some other way, he is not willing to do that

As long as he wont do he remains a FRAUD.

That's a typical Ijaw upside down logic. First you assume he is not what he said he is, second you task him with identifying whom you assumed him to be, then you strike out all his points for failing to fulfill the first a d second conditions.
Logic 101 should have told you that condition one did not proceed from condition two, it's a fallacy to derive the second and third conditions from condition one.

In other words, answer the guys allegations or shut your mouth whenever intelligent people are discussing and see what you can learn.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by OneNaira6: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaking1:

That's a typical Ijaw upside down logic. First you assume he is not what he said he is, second you task him with identifying whom you assumed him to be, then you strike out all his points for failing to fulfill the first a d second conditions.
Logic 101 should have told you that condition one did not proceed from condition two, it's a fallacy to derive the second and third conditions from condition one.

In other words, answer the guys allegations or shut your mouth whenever intelligent people are discussing and see what you can learn.

Have you not learned about the ijaws yet? Ever since that tonyebarcainsta began his land stealing starting from ndoki despite multiple links from ndoki themselves telling them wtf they are, I actually researched that tribe. EVERY SINGLE SHIT Abagworo said about them is a FACT!!!! It's not a divide and rule tactics like we all used to think. Abagworo might be a snake when it comes to starting shit between Anioma and SE... that's why i never believed him regarding ijaws since v everything he says about anioma is false. Since the ndoki thing, it sparked my interest. The ijaws are despicable and I apologize to dearpreye for saying it but it's the truth.

Throughout history, the ijaws did their land expansion since history. When caught by the indigenous of the people, they turn the attention to the Igbo groups in order to divert attention away from their land stealing. You do not even need to research on that... this thread is A PERFECT example....case in point coolscott. That was EXACTLY the reason ikwerre wanted them out of river state and even worked with Zik in securing bayelsa state specifically for them for to their expansion ways. The ikwerre leaders saw them for who the f2k they are When the war came, the ijaws used that opportunity to turn the ikwerre attention to other Igbo groups. When the war ended, the ijaw snakily stole the lands of Igbo group, indigenous included. Not only that, turned the other Igbo attention towards ikwerre to blame for the abandoned property saga. Very few SE, even anioma, are aware the ikwerre didnot benefit from the abandoned property. The ikwerre had ZERO hand in it but guess who they turned the attention towards. Why do you think the ikwerre, till date, is still trying to explain their stand on that history. I'm not going to deny, even my black @ss thought they were the major contender in the property saga. Even insulted the ikwerre for it multiple times even infront of the ikwerre members in the igbo youth group in my school. The ikwerre had no hand on it at all...the ijaw were the main culprit, no other group. That's why the act of getting ijaw out of River state didn't work. Ever since the ndoki thing, I've looked through this people. PH was NEVER part of their land. The ikwerre owned every land in PH. The part of PH ijaws lay claim as their "ancestral land" is what they started rewriting and claiming current. That part belonged to ikwerre as well. Some of them migrated to some parts of ikwerre land, and their children either 1. Claim the land as one of their own or 2. Claim ikwerre.

I plan on researching the opobo history too. Watching this mofo expanonist and land grabbing attempt in several tribes's land on NL sparked my interest in that lands history as well. The statement made by that opobo politicians and magnus Abe, who is a neutral in all that considering he's neither opobo, ijaw or Igbo, and seeing that tonyebarcainsta stealing itsekiri, Ibibio, oron and Igbo lands in matters of months on this NL and trying to rewrite their history makes me believe everything SE Igbo says about opobo land might actually be the truth. So far, from what I've seen the ijaw people are land expansionist and exactly like Hausa/fulani in terms of property. It is EXACT same reason Ijaws cornered every single money meant for Amnesty for ND and cleaning of ND to themselves. The ijaws weren't the only militants at that time. There were urhobo, itsekiri, hell even ibibio and anioma members but guess who took it all. Ogoni have even survived more land degradation than ijaws but guess who took every money meant to clean up all oil producing area. Even the ndoki of both River state and Abia state have more land degradation due to oil spoilage than ijaws. These are the people they forcefully trying to force to be ijaws despite them kicking and screaming against it. One of the ndoki addressed the situation to them, ijaws, guess wtf they told him? We only claim Una for politics. You're Igbo but when it comes to politics we claim you. In other words, when it comes to oil production which you have more than us we'll claim your land. That's one thing I've noticed about those people. The ijaws are tired of living in boats so instead of pleading to the people that allowed them to fish in their water for small land, the ijaws decided to rewrite their hisyory and forcefully take it especially if that land has oil

The only thing saving every group in south from Ijaws claiming every land in south is the fact the ijaw population is limited compared to the rest. Their new act of claiming they are the 4th largest group in that zoo despite the fact, we all know the Ibibio, efik, etc outnumber them by thousands is the act of using fake number (like the Hausa do) to undermine and bully other group especially in SS. You don't even realize how greatful I am that aniomaland does not have any type of interaction with ijaws if not, who knows we might even be fighting with them over lands like pretty much Every fucking group they reside next to. I can now understand why my best friend family dislike ijaw people. I really can. I used to think that family hates them for no reason.

Thanks to tonyebarcainsta I learned the truth about them. Any Igbo group out there who stupidly sees ijaws as "people to trust or befriend", you are not only stupid but flat out slow. Likewise, any SS group that sees ijaws as people to trust. I honestly pity anyone that does. We think Yoruba are cunning, the Yoruba are learners compared to ijaws. Go read about them and you'll immediately run to NL and apologize to abagworo.

I apologize to dearpreye though because there are few of you good ones out there but hmmmm. Nah, I've seen the truth and refuse to sleep on it because of few good ones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Ugomba(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
@OneNaira6. I wrote a thread about "Ijaw secret agenda in SS" which was exposed by Ken Saro Wiwa and that thread burnt Tonyebarcanista.
- He wanted to bring his Igbophobia to Delta North but he met a firm resistance.
- just look at diz thread, an Itsekiri man fighting to recover their ancestral land the ijaws are dragging with them..

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by naijaking1: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

Have you not learned about the ijaws yet? Ever since that tonyebarcainsta began his land stealing starting from ndoki despite multiple links from ndoki themselves telling them wtf they are, I actually researched that tribe. EVERY SINGLE SHIT Abagworo said about them is a FACT!!!! It's not a divide and rule tactics like we all used to think. Abagworo might be a snake when it comes to starting shit between Anioma and SE... that's why i never believed him regarding ijaws since v everything he says about anioma is false. Since the ndoki thing, it sparked my interest. The ijaws are despicable and I apologize to dearpreye for saying it but it's the truth.

Throughout history, the ijaws did their land expansion since history. When caught by the indigenous of the people, they turn the attention to the Igbo groups in order to divert attention away from their land stealing. You do not even need to research on that... this thread is A PERFECT example....case in point coolscott. That was EXACTLY the reason ikwerre wanted them out of river state and even worked with Zik in securing bayelsa state specifically for them for to their expansion ways. The ikwerre leaders saw them for who the f2k they are When the war came, the ijaws used that opportunity to turn the ikwerre attention to other Igbo groups. When the war ended, the ijaw snakily stole the lands of Igbo group, indigenous included. Not only that, turned the other Igbo attention towards ikwerre to blame for the abandoned property saga. Very few SE, even anioma, are aware the ikwerre didnot benefit from the abandoned property. The ikwerre had ZERO hand in it but guess who they turned the attention towards. Why do you think the ikwerre, till date, is still trying to explain their stand on that history. I'm not going to deny, even my black @ss thought they were the major contender in the property saga. Even insulted the ikwerre for it multiple times even infront of the ikwerre members in the igbo youth group in my school. The ikwerre had no hand on it at all...the ijaw were the main culprit, no other group. That's why the act of getting ijaw out of River state didn't work. Ever since the ndoki thing, I've looked through this people. PH was NEVER part of their land. The ikwerre owned every land in PH. The part of PH ijaws lay claim as their "ancestral land" is what they started rewriting and claiming current. That part belonged to ikwerre as well. Some of them migrated to some parts of ikwerre land, and their children either 1. Claim the land as one of their own or 2. Claim ikwerre.

I plan on researching the opobo history too. Watching this mofo expanonist and land grabbing attempt in several tribes's land on NL sparked my interest in that lands history as well. The statement made by that opobo politicians and magnus Abe, who is a neutral in all that considering he's neither opobo, ijaw or Igbo, and seeing that tonyebarcainsta stealing itsekiri, Ibibio, oron and Igbo lands in matters of months on this NL and trying to rewrite their history makes me believe everything SE Igbo says about opobo land might actually be the truth. So far, from what I've seen the ijaw people are land expansionist and exactly like Hausa/fulani in terms of property. It is EXACT same reason Ijaws cornered every single money meant for Amnesty for ND and cleaning of ND to themselves. The ijaws weren't the only militants at that time. There were urhobo, itsekiri, hell even ibibio and anioma members but guess who took it all. Ogoni have even survived more land degradation than ijaws but guess who took every money meant to clean up all oil producing area. Even the ndoki of both River state and Abia state have more land degradation due to oil spoilage than ijaws. These are the people they forcefully trying to force to be ijaws despite them kicking and screaming against it. One of the ndoki addressed the situation to them, ijaws, guess wtf they told him? We only claim Una for politics. You're Igbo but when it comes to politics we claim you. In other words, when it comes to oil production which you have more than us we'll claim your land. That's one thing I've noticed about those people. The ijaws are tired of living in boats so instead of pleading to the people that allowed them to fish in their water for small land, the ijaws decided to rewrite their hisyory and forcefully take it especially if that land has oil

The only thing saving every group in south from Ijaws claiming every land in south is the fact the ijaw population is limited compared to the rest. Their new act of claiming they are the 4th largest group in that zoo despite the fact, we all know the Ibibio, efik, etc outnumber them by thousands is the act of using fake number (like the Hausa do) to undermine and bully other group especially in SS. You don't even realize how greatful I am that aniomaland does not have any type of interaction with ijaws if not, who knows we might even be fighting with them over lands like pretty much Every fucking group they reside next to. I can now understand why my best friend family dislike ijaw people. I really can. I used to think that family hates them for no reason.

Thanks to tonyebarcainsta I learned the truth about them. Any Igbo group out there who stupidly sees ijaws as "people to trust or befriend", you are not only stupid but flat out slow. Likewise, any SS group. I honestly pity anyone that does. We think Yoruba are cunning, the Yoruba are learners compared to ijaws. Go read about them and you'll immediately run to NL and apologize to abagworo.

I apologize to dearpreye though because there are few of you good ones out there but hmmmm. Nah, I've seen the truth and refuse to sleep on it because of few good ones

Excellent. Well written. Strong and truthful words
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by OneNaira6: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ugomba:
@OneNaira6. I wrote a thread about "Ijaw secret agenda in SS" which was exposed by Ken Saro Wiwa and that thread burnt Tonyebarcanista.
- He wanted to bring his Igbophobia to Delta North but he met a firm resistance.
- just look at diz thread, an Itsekiri man fighting to recover their ancestral land the ijaws are dragging with them..

Ohh that's why he hates anioma now and trying to give Bini our land. I just read your thread. If you need more historical info about them, let me know, I got you
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by ariesbull: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

Thanks to tonyebarcainsta I learned the truth about them. Any Igbo group out there who stupidly sees ijaws as "people to trust or befriend", you are not only stupid but flat out slow. Likewise, any SS group that sees ijaws as people to trust. I honestly pity anyone that does. We think Yoruba are cunning, the Yoruba are learners compared to ijaws. Go read about them and you'll immediately run to NL and apologize to abagworo.

In edo they fought because of land
In ondo they fought Yoruba because of land
They fought igbo ikwerre group over land
Ajwaibom same

One stupid ijaw man claimed that the anam in anambra are ijaw...I told him shut up
They can't try their madness in anambra or abia ..ndoki made it clear

I detest ijaws

They fought urhobo in warri.. They made warri a ghost town

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 2:09am On Feb 03, 2016
naijaking1:

[size=13pt]My dear, whether we believe anything he says depends on whether his first claim of being an Urhobo man is true or not.
And it has gone beyond an assumption right now, that he is not the person he claims to be.
Every second that ticks without him harmlessly pointing out what his pre-post identity is, further establishes him as a fraud (qualifies everything else he said for the thrash can)

Indeed, I very well could be wrong in referring to his pointing out his pre-thread identity as harmless because in the event that his claim to be Urhobo is a lie, doing this becomes comprehensively damaging to everything he has put up here (and his reputation as a person).

It is only safe to conclude at this point that the only reason he has failed to do that is the need to avoid this damage.

This is the second day. No verification in sight. HE IS A [/size][size=14pt]FRAUD[/size].
[size=13pt]Capitalization intended[/size]
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by naijaking1: 2:28am On Feb 03, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]My dear, whether we believe anything he says depends on whether his first claim of being an Urhobo man is true or not.
And it has gone beyond an assumption right now, that he is not the person he claims to be.
Every second that ticks without him harmlessly pointing out what his pre-post identity is, further establishes him as a fraud (qualifies everything else he said to be th

Indeed, I very well could be wrong in referring to his pointing out his pre-thread identity as harmless because in the event that his claim to be Urhobo is a lie, doing this becomes comprehensively damaging to everything he has put up here (and his reputation as a person).

It is only save to conclude at this point that the only reason he has failed to do that is the need to avoid this damage.

This is the second day. No verification in sight. HE IS A [/size][size=14pt]FRAUD[/size].
[size=13pt]Capitalization intended[/size]

Why don't you tell us who you were in your past life. If you harmlessly fail to answer this simple question, then you are a FRAUD----- oh yes capital intended. We're no longer talking about Ijaw frauds right? No we are talking about people's id, because you are an expert at changing the subject.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by oikechukwu: 6:36am On Feb 03, 2016
ariesbull:

In edo they fought because of land
In ondo they fought Yoruba because of land
They fought igbo ikwerre group over land
Ajwaibom same

One stupid ijaw man claimed that the anam in anambra are ijaw...I told him shut up
They can't try their madness in anambra or abia ..ndoki made it clear

I detest ijaws

They fought urhobo in warri.. They made warri a ghost town

Exactly!!!!!!!!!! There has not been ONE tribe ijaws live next to they've not fought with because of land. Not one fucking tribe. Honestly the fact they parked their boat next to your lands to them automatically your land is theirs no matter what especially if it has oil. It makes me laugh that they had the AUDACITY to call Igbo land grabbers yet they are bona fide, well documented land grabbers in the entire history. I've yet to read any group that was cursed enough to live next to ijaws, they didn't try to steal their land. To be honest, I don't even think it because of land alone, I think it also about oil. If we look at Every non-ijaws lands this mofos have tried to claim each has oil. I based this on two things. The Ibibio share zero living quarters with ijaws yet those people are transferring themselves to the highest oil producing area in Akwa Ibom and claiming it as their own land. Let's look at the Igbo group in river state. In 2012, I was presenton NL when this mofo were claiming Egbema as ijaw people. Fast forward to 2015, we saw them claiming ndoki as ijaw.. Ironically enough, ndoki area they claim are the ndoki of river state. According to the land grabber, the ndoki in Abia can stay as Igbo also he barely mentions the ndoki in Akwa ibom. Now doesn't that say something? The ones in AK have zero oil, the one in Abia has oil but not as vast as the ones in River state. Ironically, the two without vast oil can be "non ijaw", while the ones with is "ijaw" no matter how much they fight it. That says a lot.

Honestly the more I read about them, the more I find them descipable and I'm even pissed Igbo parents forgave those mofos and even find it extremely disgusting Igbo parent even allowed their children to marry those mofos. It's literally like bringing snakes into your bloodline.

The more I read the more I realize they are literally the south version of Fulani. I honestly do not see the difference, other than the fact they are not as blood thirsty as fulani. They do have the same mindset of.. if I move over to your land, it's my land now.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2016
naijaking1:

I know exactly how it's wrong to generalize, don't need any lectures on that.

Ijaw spokes people ranging from from the Clarke's of former Midwest who infiltrated into PH to champion stealing Igbo properties, to those who championed various false attacks on Igbo families since after the civil war need to be exposed, punished, and cut off like a piece of cancerous tissue. .

Ijaw crimes against Ndigbo is so huge that unless innocent Ijaws take the fight to their own malignant tribesmen like Tonyebarcanista and chief Clarke the whole group risk eventual collective punishment.

What did they say about one finger getting soiled with oil

You are spot on. Bro
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
[s]
OneNaira6:

Throughout history, the ijaws did their land expansion since history. When caught by the indigenous of the people, they turn the attention to the Igbo groups in order to divert attention away from their land stealing. You do not even need to research on that... this thread is A PERFECT example....case in point coolscot. That was EXACTLY the reason ikwerre wanted them out of river state and even worked with Zik in securing bayelsa state specifically for them for to their expansion ways. The ikwerre leaders saw them for who the f2k they are When the war came, the ijaws used that opportunity to turn the ikwerre attention to other Igbo groups. When the war ended, the ijaw snakily stole the lands of Igbo group, indigenous included. Not only that, turned the other Igbo attention towards ikwerre to blame for the abandoned property saga. Very few SE, even anioma, are aware the ikwerre didnot benefit from the abandoned property. The ikwerre had ZERO hand in it but guess who they turned the attention towards. Why do you think the ikwerre, till date, is still trying to explain their stand on that history. I'm not going to deny, even my black @ss thought they were the major contender in the property saga. Even insulted the ikwerre for it multiple times even infront of the ikwerre members in the igbo youth group in my school. The ikwerre had no hand on it at all...the ijaw were the main culprit, no other group. That's why the act of getting ijaw out of River state didn't work. Ever since the ndoki thing, I've looked through this people. PH was NEVER part of their land. The ikwerre owned every land in PH. The part of PH ijaws lay claim as their "ancestral land" is what they started rewriting and claiming current. That part belonged to ikwerre as well. Some of them migrated to some parts of ikwerre land, and their children either 1. Claim the land as one of their own or 2. Claim ikwerre.

Thanks to tonyebarcainst I learned the truth about them. Any Igbo group out there who stupidly sees ijaws as "people to trust or befriend", you are not only stupid but flat out slow. Likewise, any SS group that sees ijaws as people to trust. I honestly pity anyone that does. We think Yoruba are cunning, the Yoruba are learners compared to ijaws. Go read about them and you'll immediately run to NL and apologize to abagworo.

[/s]
[size=13pt]All this because we say we can't be joined in your Biafra issue. Smh.
By the way, Andonis donated the land Opobos use today. Such is the level of understanding that existed between the ethnic groups of the SS and the historical foundations upon which the region has evolved. A level of understanding I am sure is alien to folks of the SE, which is why we know they do not know how ridiculous they look when they nefariously try to find whatever ill will they can stir up in other peoples' territory
[/size]
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
LMFashions:

You are Urhobo. Does the issue raised by the OP not affect you in any way?

The OP is Itsekiri and he's outlined what has been done to his land and people, would you have kept quiet if you were in OP's shoe?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/ijaws-gbaramatu-itsekiri-tenants-ilt/

This link is the crux of the matter
Cc Goodboiy Coolscott WeNigerDelta
[size=13pt]I think the OP has established himself as a fraud as he was boldly asked to reveal his nairaland pre-post identity otherwise we will believe he is a fraud and that he lies about his origin, and that he is Igbo. It is a harmless thing to do if his claims are true. But it is very harmful to his claims and rep it his claim of ethnic origins is a lie, which I am confident it is, and which is why he has failed to show us who he really is.

His expression here has just been an expression of fraudulence
[/size]
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
[s]
OneNaira6:

Have you not learned about the ijaws yet? Ever since that tonyebarcainst began his land stealing starting from ndoki despite multiple links from ndoki themselves telling them wtf they are, I actually researched that tribe. EVERY SINGLE SHIT Abagworo said about them is a FACT!!!! It's not a divide and rule tactics like we all used to think. Abagworo might be a snake when it comes to starting shit between Anioma and SE... that's why i never believed him regarding ijaws since v everything he says about anioma is false. Since the ndoki thing, it sparked my interest. The ijaws are despicable and I apologize to dearpreye for saying it but it's the truth.

Thanks to tonyebarcainst I learned the truth about them. Any Igbo group out there who stupidly sees ijaws as "people to trust or befriend", you are not only stupid but flat out slow. Likewise, any SS group that sees ijaws as people to trust. I honestly pity anyone that does. We think Yoruba are cunning, the Yoruba are learners compared to ijaws. Go read about them and you'll immediately run to NL and apologize to abagworo.

[/s]
[size=15pt]
Point of Correction!

Bayelsa State was created because the those parts of Rivers State (which are now Bayelsa) were underdeveloped, on account of the high accessibility constraints brought about by the fact that those parts of Rivers State were only accessible by water. Sometimes you had to spend 5 hours by boat from Port Harcourt.

I lived in the Bayelsa part of Rivers State when these talks were going on and there was zero animosity. It was agreed by all that that was the best thing for the region, even those of us from what eventually became the new Rivers State. It was just a matter of necessity which all Rivers Ijaws (then we were all in the same state) could see
[/size]
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Candyrain(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]I think the OP has established himself as a fraud as he was boldly asked to reveal his nairaland pre-post identity otherwise we will believe he is a fraud and that he lies about his origin, and that he is Igbo. It is a harmless thing to do if his claims are true. But it is very harmful to his claims and rep it his claim of ethnic origins is a lie, which I am confident it is, and which is why he has failed to show us who he really is.

His expression here has just been an expression of fraudulence
[/size]

With the indepth knowledge the guy have about the happenings in that part of the country you still termed the OP to be Igbo, that's some huge credit you are giving to the Igbo race to still have time for things like this even when they have more important things to think about. You are an Ijaw (I maybe be wrong) and you mentioned that you don't know about some of the things the OP stated existed and you feel an Igbo know much more about the things happening in your backyard than you.

Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by sweetgala(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2016
@tonyebarcanista what is your take on Tompolo latest ordeal with EFCC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NASS Leadership: Elumelu, Ossai, Chukwuka, Abonta Battle 4 House Minority Leader / DPR Seals 6 Filling Stations, Enforces N145 Per Litre In Anambra / Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.