Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) (10343 Views)

What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
mekuzi86:

You don't have any factual proof that the OP is Igbo. This glaring hatred against the Igbos is alarming. I wish all Igbos will quit nairaland, at least it will solve this problem to an extent. wetin wey no concern them, una go drag them put inside. And the foolish ones will be responding with bile. Truckpusher, Goodboiy Tonyebacanister, please, desist attacking the Igbos for no just reason.... face the OP and leave the Igbo nation alone.
If identity-wise this man is a fraud (and I believe he is)
Can you imagine a Yoruba peson doing this? They are content with themselves. Name any othe ethic group. They dont have time. There is only one ethnic group we know to be so unsettled with themselves as to be a complete behavioural wreck in relating with others. Case in point their passionate claim that "Lagos is no-man's-land", a claim they still hold unto till today.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by mekuzi86: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolscott:

Can you imagine a Yoruba peson doing this? They are content with themselves. Name any othe ethic group. They dont have time. There is only one ethnic group we know to be so unsettled with themselves as to be a complete behavioural wreck in relating with others. Case in point their passionate claim that "Lagos is no-man's-land", a claim they still hold unto till today.

Your assumption is baseless. Quit arguing with emotion and base your findings on facts. You cannot use opinions of few to generalize on the many. I have met good and bad people from different ethnic group….. But I don’t think I have the right to abuse any because of the activities of the few.
And so you and your brothers don’t have the exclusive right to start calling Igbos name as a result of a thread created by an unknown fellow…..
For your information, I have a good numbers of Ijaws as my colleagues here, lot of mutual respect and understanding among us…. I wonder where this skirmish is coming from. If you are truly an Ijaw son, you will know that the Igbo man is not your problem.
Good-Day

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

How do you feel when your entire race products tribe is slighted and abused because of the actions of a few of your own brethren? Did you find it funny?

Every tribe has its own perfection. No one should hide under the guise a few people to cast aspersions on a tribe or race. It's stupid and silly.

I've studied and listened from a lot of people to have understood the real enemies of the Niger Delta...and the Igbos aren't among them.

Saying I'll feel bad will be an understatement. I truly understand how you feel.

You don't deserve this, no one deserve this and I'll urge everyone to deal with people on an individual level rather than generalizing.

Apologies once again sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolscott:

Can't you be man enough and be explicit rather than this beating about the bush?

Go ahead and name those you are accusing. Stop being a sissy.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
LMFashions:

Saying I'll feel bad will be an understatement. I truly understand how you feel.

You don't deserve this, no one deserve this and I'll urge everyone to deal with people on an individual level rather than generalizing.

Apologies once again sir.

No wahala. We shall continue to disagree till we find some middle point to agree. Then we shall achieve that which we sincerely want to.

We just have to respect people and their tribes even in the midst of very fierce disagreements.

No wahala, my guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

[s]Ijaws are noble men and women....we may have our imperfections but we don't appreciate being insulted as as a whole because of the actions/ inactions of a few.[/s]
Licking IPOBians asses won't make you a better person. To hell with IPOBians and their pathetic opinion of the Ijaw nation.

I mean, TO HELL WITH THEM!

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Licking IPOBians asses won't make you a better person. To hell with IPOBians and their pathetic opinion of the Ijaw nation.

I mean, TO HELL WITH THEM!

I don't need any person's validation or approval as to what I stand for. That both of us don't agree on an issue does warrant you being rude to me, brother.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
What is the busness of an Igboman with Ijaw/Itsekiri issue? These IPOBians are giving the Ibo nation a very baaaaaaaad name.

@Dearpreye: I don't give a damn on whether you lick their asses or not. I don't give a damn whether they say good things about me or Ijaw nation or not. I shall always defend the Ijaws from these perennial haters and manipulators.

For the record: No inch of any of Ijaw territory whether in Ondo, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Delta, Rivers or Bayelsa states shall be conceded to any group.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What is the bisness of an Igboman with Ijaw/Itsekiri issue? These IPOBians are giving the Ibo nation a very baaaaaaaad name.

@Dearpreye: I don't give a damn on whether you lick their asses or not. I don't give a damn whether they say good things about me or Ijaw nation or not. I shall always defend the Ijaws from these perennial haters and manipulators.

For the record: No inch of any of Ijaw territory whether in Ondo, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Delta, Rivers or Bayelsa states shall be conceded to any group.

Enjoy yourself. When the chips are down again, you'll know your true enemies/ friends.

And do not forget how all these folks stood by your side when it mattered most. Your earlier comments are still on grabs.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

Enjoy yourself. When the chips are down again, you'll know your true enemies/ friends.

And do not forget how all these folks stood by your side when it mattered most. Your earlier comments are still on grabs.
And the same bunch of pained men still promoted the anti-barcanista and anti-ijaw rhetoric just because we refused to fall for their IPOB thrash? That shows they weren't sincere and I don't need to lick their asses. They can go to hell!

And yes, I know our true enemies, friends and manipulators.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by naijaking1: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What is the bisness of an Igboman with Ijaw/Itsekiri issue? These IPOBians are giving the Ibo nation a very baaaaaaaad name.

Ijaw boat houses in Nigeria will never be transformed into fixed geophysical land locations. Your cursed people have always been wayward and unreliable sea dwellers, you can draw a line from Lagos to Yaounde as your territory, and beat your empty chest all you want: that will never make you owners of Itsekiri, Yoruba, Urohobo, Ogoni, or Igbo lands.

Your forefathers lived in boat houses, your father's lived on boats, and here ya are claiming somebody's land and houses, and you really think because Nigeria is such a chaotic place you can get away with it?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

And the same bunch of pained men still promoted the anti-barcanista and anti-ijaw rhetoric just because we refused to fall for their IPOB thrash? That shows they weren't sincere and I don't need to lick their asses. They can go to hell!

And yes, I know our true enemies, friends and manipulators.

If any ND person still believes the Igbos are our problem, then that person needs to wake up from that propaganda - induced slumber.

Why should anyone create a special thread because of you? Brother, let's leave this issue here.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What is the busness of an Igboman with Ijaw/Itsekiri issue? These IPOBians are giving the Ibo nation a very baaaaaaaad name.

I'm going to respect you now because of Dearpreye. I won't stay quiet next time.

Btw you are yet to respond convincingly to the allegation WeNigerDelta raised, why have you been evading this thread? It's really unlike you man.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaking1:

Ijaw boat houses in Nigeria will never be transformed into fixed geophysical land locations. Your cursed people have always been wayward and unreliable sea dwellers, you can draw a line from Lagos to Yaounde as your territory, and beat your empty chest all you want: that will never make you owners of Itsekiri, Yoruba, Urohobo, Ogoni, or Igbo lands.

Your forefathers lived in boat houses, your father's lived on boats, and here ya are claiming somebody's land and houses, and you really think because Nigeria is such a chaotic place you can get away with it?

Trash. All trash......Every people have their own unique environment and habitat. We live in the creeks;that's where Providence has provided. ....
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

If any ND person still believes the Igbos are our problem, then that person needs to wake up from that propaganda - induced slumber.

Why should anyone create a special thread because of you? Brother, let's leave this issue here.
When they declare their Igbo Biafra no one will stop you from relocating to Nnewi. I'm glad you know the Ijaw position, and that will stand!

I have nothing against the Igbo nor their issues but they should keep off Ijaw affair. They can't be our problem, but they aren't our solution either! They should back off!

If we have issues with Itsekiri, Ikwerre or any group, we don't need them to come in. I won't say much!

Thanks and God Bless Mr Men Pleaser..
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by naijaking1: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

Trash. All trash......Every people have their own unique environment and habitat. We live in the creeks;that's where Providence has provided. ....

There is nothing wrong with the Ijaw habitat, but when some greedy folks suddenly wake up one day and demand to be give a built up city like PH or Warri, just because they're tired of living out in the sea, someone needs to stop them quickly.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by cizy: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Truckpusher:
Isn't it funny how you guys have the same amount of love for Dearpreye also equaling the amount of hate you have for Barca ?
My friend deapreye's loyalty lies with his people.

Any day anytime, my respect for dearpreye will always be there. In fact, it'll keep multiplying by the day. Just like he saw that useless thread created by some senseless Igbos but kept his cool, I saw the bashings of you and the other mofo but also kept my cool. I've never for once insulted or denegrated any tribe, even the Yoruba tribe that always has brawls with Igbos, I still respect them, talk more people within my political circle.

Anyways, I actually hate threads like this and due to the level of hate displayed on it by people who should know better, so that's the reason I hardly commented on them even with my francizy moniker..
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaking1:

[s]Ijaw boat houses in Nigeria will never be transformed into fixed geophysical land locations. Your cursed people have always been wayward and unreliable sea dwellers, you can draw a line from Lagos to Yaounde as your territory, and beat your empty chest all you want: that will never make you owners of Itsekiri, Yoruba, Urohobo, Ogoni, or Igbo lands.

Your forefathers lived in boat houses, your father's lived on boats, and here ya are claiming somebody's land and houses, and you really think because Nigeria is such a chaotic place you can get away with it? [/s]
Go tell that to Nnamdu Kanu in Kuje prison
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by cizy: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaking1:

You're nothing different from the mofo you quoted. Seriously, why is it so hard for you guys to leave a tribe alone and attack the real troublemakers? It beats me mehn!
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by mekuzi86: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaking1:

There is nothing wrong with the Ijaw habitat, but when some greedy folks suddenly wake up one day and demand to be give a built up city like PH or Warri, just because they're tired of living out in the sea, someone needs to stop them quickly.

This your comment makes it obvious that you are a fool and a teenager. Adult don't reason this way.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by naijaking1: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
cizy:

You're nothing different from the mofo you quoted. Seriously, why is it so hard for you guys to leave a tribe alone and attack the real troublemakers? It beats me mehn!

Generalization is always a crime, but when most of the spokesmen for a group is saying one things and another reasonable but minority group is saying another, then you can help lump them together sometimes.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by mekuzi86: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

Please don't mind the slowpoke. nairaland is littered with too many toddlers. Number one reason I deactivated my account in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Go tell that to Nnamdu Kanu in Kuje prison

I am going to call WeNigerDelta here now and I'm sure you know your next course of action, SCAMPERING OFF cheesy grin

Should I call him? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by naijaking1: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
mekuzi86:

This your comment makes it obvious that you are a fool and a teenager. Adult don't reason this way.

Actually if you begin by disproving any of my points, you might look like an adult, if not I will ask ask you to troll along with your heavy ignorance burden.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by cizy: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaking1:

Generalization is always a crime, but when most of the spokesmen for a group is saying one things and another reasonable but minority group is saying another, then you can help lump them together sometimes.

Who are the spokesmen that said something, what did they say and how does it represent the whole group?
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaking1:

Bro pls stop the generalization. You want to respond to that silly tonyebarcanista, respond to him as an individual and not the entirety of Ijaw.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by asha80(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaking1:

thought pattern of a kid..nwata Na enweghi uche

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

When they declare their Igbo Biafra no one will stop you from relocating to Nnewi. I'm glad you know the Ijaw position, and that will stand!

I have nothing against the Igbo nor their issues but they should keep off Ijaw affair. They can't be our problem, but they aren't our solution either! They should back off!

If we have issues with Itsekiri, Ikwerre or any group, we don't need them to come in. I won't say much!

Thanks and God Bless Mr Men Pleaser..

God bless you too........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Obviously this is a backward thread. A very unfortunate one at that.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by naijaking1: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
LMFashions:

Bro pls stop the generalization. You want to respond to that silly tonyebarcanista, respond to him as an individual and not the entirety of Ijaw.

I know exactly how it's wrong to generalize, don't need any lectures on that.

Ijaw spokes people ranging from from the Clarke's of former Midwest who infiltrated into PH to champion stealing Igbo properties, to those who championed various false attacks on Igbo families since after the civil war need to be exposed, punished, and cut off like a piece of cancerous tissue. .

Ijaw crimes against Ndigbo is so huge that unless innocent Ijaws take the fight to their own malignant tribesmen like Tonyebarcanista and chief Clarke the whole group risk eventual collective punishment.

What did they say about one finger getting soiled with oil

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by naijaking1: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
asha80:
thought pattern of a kid..nwata Na enweghi uche

Nna gi but nwata

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaking1:

I know exactly how it's wrong to generalize, don't need any lectures on that.

Ijaw spokes people ranging from from the Clarke's of former Midwest who infiltrated into PH to champion stealing Igbo properties, to those who championed various false attacks on Igbo families since after the civil war need to be exposed, punished, and cut off like a piece of cancerous tissue. .

Ijaw crimes against Ndigbo is so huge that unless innocent Ijaws take the fight to their own malignant tribesmen like Tonyebarcanista and chief Clarke the whole group risk eventual collective punishment.

What did they say about one finger getting soiled with oil

I understand. It's really unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: APC ‘Illegal Meeting’ Fails To Hold - Premium Times / Gunmen Abduct Four INEC Officials In Bauchi / Czech Republic Donates ₦194 Million Medical Equipment To Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.