Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts (32376 Views)

Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers? / Original Sin: The Conflict Between Catholic And Pentecostal. / BulletinvsBible:a Whatsapp Conversation Between A Catholic And A Non-catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Bgorgeous: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2016
It is father mbaka politics now that is a problem when he played the same politics with Good luck it was OK. So how come the pope himself is into world politics and gay matter in that matter
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by chukspol(m): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2016
what do u call demotion? pls explain.
timunstopable:
Even the Catholic Church /bishop that demoted him are partisan

Why didnt they demote him when he was campaigning for jonathan nd openly endorsing him even mama peace was a frequent visitot to him

if for makes sense then

So as he change camp to Apc they remembered the laws of catholic church

having said that the church should remain apolitical
sometimes you guys should stop dabbling into what you don't know especially something bigger than you can ever dream or imagine CATHOLICISM

1 Like

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Anaconda76: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Father mbaka is not complaining oooo. Free the man joor. Abum nwa ekuku

Read yesterday's Sun Newspaper.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by FRANKOXY(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Saints and judges everywhere.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Politics and religion does not mix, father Mbaka should face his calling. His recent outburst is the reason for his transfer, and it's a good thing cuz it will help him focused on doing Gods work.

The one he prophesied about assasination, nah that one he use finish his career.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Engrr(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2016
Yomieluv:
Is the transfer not part of catholic policy?

To me,i dont see any witch hunting here.

Except otherwise stated.

There is actually nothing bad with the transfer. But is is bad Is that a priest of his calibre has to be demoted to the rank of assistant parish priest. Knowing the position of an assistant parish priest in catholic churchchurch
Fr. Mbaka has both spiritual and social responsibilities as he has more than 1000 persons under his direct payrol. He has to be a full parish priest to effectively manage this
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by onatisi(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2016
BaddieKay:
He should just become a politician
Or simply join a political party. He gives more political messages and comments than religious ones. Majority of Nigerians see him as a politician rather than a catholic priest.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by onatisi(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2016
Engrr:

There is actually nothing bad with the transfer. But is is bad Is that a priest of his calibre has to be demoted to the rank of assistant parish priest. Knowing the position of an assistant parish priest in catholic church
Is he complaining?
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Bgorgeous:
It is father mbaka politics now that is a problem when he played the same politics with Good luck it was OK. So how come the pope himself is into world politics and gay matter in that matter

Are there no laws in the bible forbidding same sex relationships ?
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by ustyno(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2016
I don't see any difference it will make... Cos his mouth is not locked....
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by timunstopable: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2016
You might ve short memory bt i dont

Patienve Jonathan visited him frequently where he openly endorsed Jonathan

Also why did he return the money Patience Jonathan Gave him

he was a big supporter of Jonathan bk then

sinistermind:

I wonder y now word from d Presidency about the #Dalori Attacks.The Silence is Deafenin.This govt towing d way of Gej @FemAdesina @MBuhariBros, if you don't know about somethings, it's best you should stay clear. Firstly, there's nothing like demotion in Fr. Mbaka's case just transferring him to another Parish, which his adoration ministry with him. And Secondly, when did he campaign for Jonathan? Kindly provide the source. Why APC is romancing with him was because he predicted the Buhari will win and also openly criticised the Jonathan Administration and you know the moment you criticised the former administration openly, you automatically become friends with APC. His visit to Buhari also spoke a lot.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Engrr(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2016
KINGwax007:
Ayo, bakare, mbaka and other double agents who are clerical but doubled as a politician, I gat no love for them at all.

They shld be treated just like we treat politicians...

They are theives and deserves no honor
Always try to limit your analysis to what you know well.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Jamesrock(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2016
psucc:

What concerns the world in the running of the Church?
well Catholic is the first Church in existence and has over 25% of world population... make ur findings well
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Wazhay: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2016
What about Cardinal Okogie?..what about Cardinal Onaiyekan and Bishop Kukah. If it's true that the transfer was to punish Mbaka,my brothers it ain't good.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Engrr(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2016
onatisi:

Is he complaining?

He is seriously complaining
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by onatisi(m): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Engrr:

He is seriously complaining
Then he has 2 choices. The first is to stop giving his church and his office a political image or he should leave the church and set up his own ministry.
What many don't realize is that if his church decides to keep quiet now someone will come in future and even allow politicians to campaign in the church.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2016
they should leave the father alone. what about politics within the church? Such hypocrisy...smh
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by myproperty(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2016
timunstopable:

Why didnt they demote him when he was campaigning for jonathan nd openly endorsing him even mama peace was a frequent visitor to him

it for makes sense then

He campaign for GEJ and about few weeks after he campigned for PMB. So he could not have been sanctioned even in two months after the incidence.

The church may have taken a sentimental decision that favours FR. Mbaka.
He is lucky for not being de-robed
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by obailala(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Much ado about nothing!

First of all, catholic priests are transferred around every now and then except the bishop or the church authorities from above think otherwise. SO there's no big deal if Mbaka is transferred.

Secondly, what's all these sentimental talk about Mbaka joining politics?? Did he pick up the membership form of a political party or did he declare interest for any political position?? How does an open support for a particular candidate translate to 'joining politics'?? I understand as a religious leader with many followers, pastors should refrain from voicing their support for any particular candidate in public however, I do not still see how doing otherwise (just like numerous other big pastors across Nigeria did) translates to 'joining politics.'
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by uzolexis(f): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2016
timunstopable:

Why didnt they demote him when he was campaigning for jonathan nd openly endorsing him even mama peace was a frequent visitor to him

it for makes sense then

He was not demoted, he was transferred. Pls stop saying what you dont know.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Franky9584(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2016
I keep wondering y pple are taking panadol for anoda persons headache, Fr Mbaka just like any other priest can be transfered. that z d modus operandi in catholic church....proudly catholic!
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by vicraven(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
next:father mbaka contests for the senate...
lubbish!
lubbish everywhere...
didnt ya'll read revelations??...
damn! what has a pastor got to do with the dirty game called politics??...
endtime

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by greggng: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
I won't attend catholic church again until the decision is reversed. Every I listen to bishop kukah and okogie critize pmb but they found nothing wrong in it. So fr mbaka has no right to support pmb? This. Igbo politic must end . Ethnic biggots
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Dexy114(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
greggng:
I won't attend catholic church again until the decision is reversed. Every I listen to bishop kukah and okogie critize pmb but they found nothing wrong in it. So fr mbaka has no right to support pmb? This. Igbo politic must end . Ethnic biggots
Believe me no one will care if u attend or not...Nobody is begging u...if u like join illuminati cz of this,how does it affect the running of the church...Who are u to even make this kind threat...asin d nxt bishop to be?...
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
bewla:
what about the former reverend that govern Benue state
you no dey read? read again and you'll see he spoke about the Reverend that governed Benue.... he was derived and never performed any pastoral duties ever again till date.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by TheAdvocate(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
bewla:
what about the former reverend that govern Benue state

Did yu read the story at all? That man is the Rev. Fr. Moses Adamu.
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Zuula(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
U r not a catholic and u will never understand... Nigerians should stop meddling into affairs they know nothing about angry
timunstopable:

it for makes sense then

Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by impossible27(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/

Catholic church does not speak for God. The history of Catholicism is littered with oppression, money laundry and murder.

/
shhhh oga. if u dont know anything about catolic jst shut up.

I know u ar one of these warehouse churches, dat dosnt mean u will critosize other churches.

How did u know catolic church dose not speek for God

RUBBISH !!!
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by impossible27(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
greggng:
I won't attend catholic church again until the decision is reversed.
A muslim can never say. it only in Christian that som1 will sprew rubbish lyk dis.

who is beggin u 2 attend. Are u attending church for a prist or for God

wonders shall neva end
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by InvertedHammer: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
impossible27:

shhhh oga. if u dont know anything about catolic jst shut up.

I know u ar one of these warehouse churches, dat dosnt mean u will critosize other churches.

How did u know catolic church dose not speek for God

RUBBISH !!!
/
Because I know. I am a Catholic who chose to be enlightened.

Most of you were born into different denominations and refuse to learn beyond the propaganda you were fed. You didn't choose Catholicism. Your parents shoved it down your throat.
/
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by Steffy2015(f): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
PRINCENWAEZE:
angry children of hate now listen, father mbaka is the best thing that has ever happened to catholic church in nigeria and to me he is a good and wonderful prist with real blessings from God, so haters should do the needful with transformer mchewwwww

Mbaka my spiritual mentor God bless u as u cry for blessings upon those that love God in truth and in spirit wink
taar shut up jooor
Re: Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts by akudinaobi(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
I love this post
The rev is one man I respect a lot but recently he has ventured into so many ugly topics

Of a truth a rev father ,a priest, bishop or man of God don't sopouse to venture into politics or play along ,let's take politics apart

I see one problem that he has is the he condems quickly and in so doing he do talk provocative and hate speeches against the person he is talking about so that menbers of the public will hate the person with no just cause theirby causing confusion later on

Who remembers the former enugu state governor saga and his assitant in law then who is also a former governor
Chimaroke nnamani and sulivan chime, mbaka critizised them ohhh till a point we all asume its the truth and they will die mysterious as the prophet said but to no avail they are still living in sound health that one apart

He lashed out on mikel that he love mikel but mikel is now unfit to be in super eagles bla bla bla , haba wetin concern you again for nigerian foothball

He brought ikedi ohakim to his congragation and lashed out at him , they even composed a song on his name. The for beating a rev father he ikedi ohakim will not rule imo state again (he whole catholic faiths like a swam of flies got the sting of hate and woefully the man lost the election
The after some months or a year the man ikedi ohakim came to adoration ground and defend himself that he did not even know what they are talking off that he did not beat any body bla bla bla

Mbaka come to the stage again and apologise to ohakim that he personaly over reacted and over rushed into conclusion without duely consultation on the matter, he even said that he called the priest in question but proved that such did not happen
Question is the spoken word has already gone out and its too late to retrieve an expose words

Now he jonathan and the wife
Its too much
Not that they are not worshipers of God which you want to warn themacording to bible actors but politics

Its too much walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked / Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.