Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,677 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

VALENTINE!!! Is Here Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VALENTINE!!! Is Here Again (390 Views)

Valentine Is So Close / Valentine Is Coming / Valentine Is Overrated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VALENTINE!!! Is Here Again by Bwon(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
why is one day so significant... Personally, I don't buy the idea of valentine not because its a bad thing but because its a season of hypocrisy. It's ok to argue that to some people mostly (Women)! see it as one of the greatest day in their love life. But my question is why? Be nice and show affection on one day and neglect the remaining 354 days in a year. Men who don't show enough love would pretend and pour out love just for valentine to prove what?...

Secondly, Its a norm that guys are meant to show more love in this season because they are guys Is love not a 2way thing anymore?. for example The last one that happened. I sold my brand new mac book air gotten from my relative to take her to the obudu resort and get her a new phone and all i got was a set of boxers and s*x which i get every time, Now am complaining not because the gifts she got for me are too small but i didn't see her going out of her way to doing anything. Now its here again why in the world would i spend so much money and attention all in one day for some1 who won't go outter her way.

Guys whats your take on this cos man i feel i better save d money
Re: VALENTINE!!! Is Here Again by ratchy: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
sad sad sad
am waiting for his response

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Heart Break / types of gifts for Friends Birthday / FOR THE LADIES WHOSE MEN DON'T WRITE (On Val's Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.