Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day (1450 Views)

6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by justfarb2(f): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hi lovelies, this post is specially dedicated to valentine day and to us ladies so we will not start complaining
about how the day wasn't perfect enough. So i'll just list out some things you can do to have a serenre day with your bobo

1: Pick out the perfect dress for you and not what others will like, something that you will be comfortable in, don't wear something that on that day na so so zip zip you go dey drag or it will be too short or too tight for you to be comfortable. Wear what you will not regret wearing, period

2: Don't order what you don't know o: i know say that day love will just be shacking you but don't forget you don't want to eat what will disgust you or make you run to the toilet 50 times before your day ends. If possible and you know the place you want to go too, go and see their menu list and be sure of what you want to eat. Remember na ova sabi houseboy dey call him madam darling.

3: If you are the picky type like me, please please and please just use love love pick the place or restaurant you want to go to, don't let love blind you now and tell your partner to pick and when he picks, na so so complain you go baff for him head. it happened to me and i ruined the day.

4: If you have kids and you just want an "US" time then keep your kids in a place where your mind will be at rest, so you won't be bothered and worried @ the same time. If they'll be fine at home, leave them there.

5: Give hints about what you want or will like to have, that's one secret that i learnt even though some men pretend not to understand or just act dumb. Use style to be giving him hints and tips of what you want,.

6: If you are a perfectionist, start now to plan your day so you won't be disappointed, arrange your meals, location, clothes, or what ever it is that will make your day great. Not saying you should do it today but don't wait until last minute.

7: If you know all this things are boring to you then sit your butt at home and cook something special and delicious cause if you try comot, you will ruin the day.

8: Buy a present too, It shouldn't be a one sided thing no matter how small.

Hope this tips helps, any more tips, leave in the comment box and don't forget to share. i love you for reading and till my next post. xoxo.

CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR TIPS LIKE THIS: http://www.justfarbblog.com
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by mizhefeh(f): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
This VAl stuff is just bin overrated undecided
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by yomi007k(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
In this harsh economy. ...ok nau.
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Strahovski1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
I am getting ready for protest in our town. Valentine is an abomination! An over-hyped western influence that means nothing but a waste of time. Many will break up with their so-called vals just 3 days later. Many will even cheat on the val that same day. Bullsh*t

Valentine is just a hype... a fake.... a scam

1 Like

Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Mprex(f): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
i will be going to church
morning and evening service
period!
sad

2 Likes

Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Bishop4bella(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Waiting for counter thread.

1 Like

Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by justfarb2(f): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
how is it over rated, that you don't appreciate it doesn't mean others don't
mizhefeh:
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by justfarb2(f): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
my dear as the economy bad, we still want to have grin small fun
yomi007k:
In this harsh economy. ...ok nau.
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by justfarb2(f): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
good for u, pray for us o and for Nigeria too
Mprex:
i will be going to church

morning and evening service

period!

sad
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by justfarb2(f): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
to you na, to me and some other people, it's a sweet day to show you appreciate your partner, just like Christmas.
Strahovski1:
I am getting ready for protest in our town. Valentine is an abomination! An over-hyped western influence that means nothing but a waste of time. Many will break up with their so-called vals just 3 days later. Many will even cheat on the val that same day. Bullsh*t

Valentine is just a hype... a fake.... a scam
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Strahovski1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
justfarb2:
to you na, to me and some other people, it's a sweet day to show you appreciate your partner, just like Christmas.

Trash
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Mprex(f): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
justfarb2:
good for u, pray for us o and for Nigeria too
lol. wbu
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by yomi007k(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
justfarb2:

Do u know some ppl still haven't gotten their bearing since Xmas?

Den Val wan come add him own... undecided

Tnk God I'm single, aint got no worries.
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
mizhefeh:

No bae??
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by MrCork: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Mprex:

lol. wbu

angry
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by ggrin(f): 12:53am On Feb 02, 2016
MrCork:

angry
a f00l @ 40 is a f00l foreverundecided
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 02, 2016
all these Valentine threads sef undecided

ladies getting ready for business grin
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Strahovski1:

Trash
Lol, this is dang funny. grin
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 02, 2016
yomi007k:

Do u know some ppl still haven't gotten their bearing since Xmas?

Den Val wan come add him own... undecided

Tnk God I'm single, aint got no worries.
You won't celebrate for yourself?
Take you out ta eat?
You know,practice some self love. grin
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by yomi007k(m): 1:59am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
You won't celebrate for yourself?
Take you out ta eat?
You know,practice some self love. grin

My birthday is 4 days after valentine so dt supercedes feb 14.

Self love I practice always. wink
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 02, 2016
yomi007k:

My birthday is 4 days after valentine so dt supercedes feb 14.

Self love I practice always. wink
That's the way grin
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by yomi007k(m): 2:08am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's the way grin

Yeaaaaa....

Tnx tongue
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 02, 2016
yomi007k:

Yeaaaaa....

Tnx tongue
tongue tongue tongue
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by synclaire: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2016
So u have 2 wait 4 christmas and valentines day 2 show luv 2 ur partner? U're a faker with ur fake luv.
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by synclaire: 7:18am On Feb 02, 2016
justfarb2:
So u have 2 wait 4 christmas and valentines
day 2 show luv 2 ur partner? U're a faker with
ur fake luv.
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by nwadiuko1(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2016
none of my business, I ve got a project to work on
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2016
justfarb2:
my dear as the economy bad, we still want to have grin small fun

fun ? suppose thats all that matters to you, ufodu unu bu umu nwaanyi ahotaro kwanu Ihe ana-ako .
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by Mprex(f): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
MrCork:

angry
what kinda lunatic are you
Re: 8 Tips On How To Have The Best Time On Valentine's Day by MrCork: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mprex:

what kinda lunatic are you

...do I no you? undecided

(1) (Reply)

For Men, 18+only.: Psychologically Proven Technique Of Attracting Any Hot Girl.. / Erotic Videos / How To Boost Your Sexual Performance In Less Than 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.