Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th (121639 Views)

IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. / Npower Online Test Closes On October 25: Makeup Test Ongoing / Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Engrpj(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
noble4lily:
i just went thru my call logs to even pin point d number DAT called. what I'm.sure of his name is korede, n I can see the exact number now 0706599..30 I don't even knw who mr korede is, if u knw u can confirm

Mr Korede is the Admin Officer of Dangote Academy... and Ur right, Daz his Number for sure.....
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by upbuk(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
mikaj:

Bro do not generalize. What He said was uncalled for. I am happy for you and tap into ur Grace.
honestly speaking ,a friend of mine told me dsame thing about calling him n asking for state of origin.all I believe to my best knowledge is DAT d two of u shld be rest assured of a letter ,I just believe there is no point to call u asking u for anything if u av not been selected. I congratulate u bro.pray for odas.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
upbuk:
it is true.one of my friend was called too for state of origin.just today

Ok, Congrats to those that has been called, I wish them the best.
Others, should be Optimistic and not give up just yet.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by upbuk(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
noble4lily:
wow I just saw u guys response to wat I posted. y will i post fake info, I was called by one mr korede 0806...95 , from dangote academy obajana(I think) he said, just asked me of my state of origin. I'm very serious n I applied for GETS n I wrote in lag, interviewed in obajana, electric electrical among dose called b4 in lag n later in obajana. mr agwuabia, I really didn't like the way in responded to my post, I was only posing n update. n it's true
a friend of mine from gets also said dsame thing.he received d call asking him of his state of origin.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by donuba61: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
noble4lily:
i just went thru my call logs to even pin point d number DAT called. what I'm.sure of his name is korede, n I can see the exact number now 0706599..30 I don't even knw who mr korede is, if u knw u can confirm
that is Mr Korede number. Mr Korede is the admin officer for Dangote academy in obajana.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by agwuabia: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
noble4lily:

Well, that's is Mr Olukorede Fadeyi's personal number. Those called are those who had their interview at Obajana ,maybe they didn't fill that data during the interview and they might be among the successful ones when everything is eventually concluded. Majority of those who had their interview at Lagos are already on the merit list at the Headquarters Lagos.
It has been long that Obajana sent their interview results to Lagos. Once they are through with the consolidation of both results, they will notify the successful ones.

Information I got from Lagos today has it that we should be expecting information with regard to GETS as from third week of January 2017.

Nobody should worry; if you are successful you will be properly contacted.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by obobocee(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Yea its d GETS programme got same call this morning asking for my personal details. Mr Korede from Obajana HQ.

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by mikaj(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2016
obobocee:
Yea its d GETS programme got same call this morning asking for my personal details. Mr Korede from Obajana HQ.

What did you study
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by mikaj(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2016
upbuk:
a friend of mine from gets also said dsame thing.he received d call asking him of his state of origin.

what did he study and where did he do the interview
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by mikaj(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2016
upbuk:
it is true.one of my friend was called too for state of origin.just today

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by mikaj(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2016
noble4lily:
I got call from Dangote academy, asking of state of origin, who else did?

what did you study and where did you do your interview
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by upbuk(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
mikaj:

he studied electrical,he did both d test n interview at obajana
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by mikaj(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
upbuk:
he studied electrical,he did both d test n interview at obajana

Still waiting for call
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pls can I still apply for the dangote? And what is the process if yes sad angry
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by upbuk(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
mikaj:

Still waiting for call
they haven't given anyone d assurance of d job,the call I think it means work in progress as far as d training is concern.as we all known DAT those selected will b contacted tru mails n SMS.either u believe me or not,I was called by a white man from dangote at upper week but I couldn't understand all he said. i mean d intonation was not clear to me.I knew it was from dangote tru d number I saved as Sumbo Williams from dangote.I called bk,he didn't pick again.I used anoda line to call him bk,he picked.I explained to him DAT he called me but I couldn't get his info.he said,he will get bk to me.till now nothing.we are not certain about their method until d final mail is out.let's keep praying.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by upbuk(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
romeorails:
Pls can I still apply for the dangote? And what is the process if yes sad angry
hi bro,dis very batch has started since February and dis is d final stage.u can only apply for d next year own when d advert is out for submission of applications. hope I am able to answer u.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by upbuk(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
mikaj:

he studied electrical and did his interview at obajana.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Uhh tnx a lot, poor me angry av missed out
upbuk:
hi bro,dis very batch has started since February and dis is d final stage.u can only apply for d next year own when d advert is out for submission of applications. hope I am able to answer u.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
hi guys, I was the one who first reported of them calling and asking for details, but some did not believe me, tot I cooked up d story, well I was still called again by same person today, was asked same question n after telling him, he said but I reside in Lagos right? well I don't knw d reason for d questions but I pray its for good. and I studied electrical did exam in Lagos n interview last electrical set reschedule to Obajana. compliment of season guys.

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by mikaj(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
noble4lily:
hi guys, I was the one who first reported of them calling and asking for details, but some did not believe me, tot I cooked up d story, well I was still called again by same person today, was asked same question n after telling him, he said but I reside in Lagos right? well I don't knw d reason for d questions but I pray its for good. and I studied electrical did exam in Lagos n interview last electrical set reschedule to Obajana. compliment of season guys.

omo can you send me the number
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by upbuk(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
mikaj:

what did you study and where did you do your interview
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by upbuk(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
guy,I asked DAT my friend which I said he told me DAT he received a call also from dangote whether he did not fill his state of origin in d form given during d interview. he said he filled everything. but he said his state of origin is not in his CV.I want to ask u,did u put ur state of origin in ur own CV?@noble4lilly
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by upbuk(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
obobocee:
hi bro,check,did u include ur state of origin in ur CV?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
my state of origin isn't in my CV, but he asked abt residence too, n DAT one is in my CV. let's not take d issue too far, I believe d successful ones will b called in due time. and I pray we are among. does anyone knw aw many candidates dey are absorbing?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by obobocee(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
@upbuk
I included everything. Guess they r very much interested in our email and phone number b4 now.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
noble4lily:
Does anyone knw aw many candidates dey are absorbing?

50+/-
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by upbuk(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
noble4lily:
my state of origin isn't in my CV, but he asked abt residence too, n DAT one is in my CV. let's not take d issue too far, I believe d successful ones will b called in due time. and I pray we are among. does anyone knw aw many candidates dey are absorbing?
Amen bro.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by upbuk(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
obobocee:
@upbuk
I included everything. Guess they r very much interested in our email and phone number b4 now.
o.k bro.are u also electrical?I am just trying to reason one or two things on my own with all these info.no one knws d exact reason for dis calls.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by obobocee(m): 1:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Yea, EE
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by mikaj(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2016
so no mechanical engr. has received the call
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by cola1: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
its lik they ar calling only d electrical guyz 4now. a friend of mine got a call 2
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by cola1: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
how many will they absorb per department

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) / 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.