Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,220 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th (121735 Views)

IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. / Npower Online Test Closes On October 25: Makeup Test Ongoing / Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by josephjuwon75(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
kikies:
People of God
Information reaching me has it that the list for successful candidates has been compiled, what's causing the delay is the materials to be used by the candidates and again the residential is under going face lift.
So one can only hope and pray that his/her name is on the list and of course exercise patience till call up
Good day folks
thank u for d info, pls dig more. I pray dat d grace of d lord will b sufficient for us
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by cola1: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2017
I WISH THEY WILL JST RELEASE THE LIST FIRST, LET PPL KNW THEIR FAITH ABT THIS GETS.... cry
kikies:
People of God
Information reaching me has it that the list for successful candidates has been compiled, what's causing the delay is the materials to be used by the candidates and again the residential is under going face lift.
So one can only hope and pray that his/her name is on the list and of course exercise patience till call up
Good day folks
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by bogaloo: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
true ooo make person no go dey hope on wetin no dey @ cola1
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by kikies(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
cola1:
I WISH THEY WILL JST RELEASE THE LIST FIRST, LET PPL KNW THEIR FAITH ABT THIS GETS.... cry

And what will that change?
Will it stop u from trying out with other vacancies?
My guy,just pretend as if u Neva went thru the process.
I can understand if u av nothing u r doing for now,but.......it is what it is
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Festusd: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
kikies:

And what will that change?
Will it stop u from trying out with other vacancies?
My guy,just pretend as if u Neva went thru the process.
I can understand if u av nothing u r doing for now,but.......it is what it is

Hmmm.... Are we sure this program will still hold
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by kikies(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Festusd:

My guy,as I've said b4,keep an open mind about it......if it holds fine,if it doesn't fine.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Festusd:

You mean GETS 2016 now GETS 2017?

I have actually forgotten about it and moved on.

98% of GETS 2015 are not absorbed yet even after passing out of the Academy. Stop bothering about uncertainties and go search for certainties. Moreover GETS is not the best thing that can happen to us.Their are great opportunities out there also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Festusd: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
wapadunk:

98% of GETS 2015 are not absorbed yet even after passing out of the Academy. Stop bothering about uncertainties and go search for certainties. Moreover GETS is not the best thing that can happen to us.Their are great opportunities out there also.

Totally agree with you bro.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by josephjuwon75(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
all is well
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by aliyu21m: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
My people, any latest infomation?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Gnen: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
wapadunk:

Funny enough I started this recruitment last year and wasn't called for interveiw and I got an employment that can be compared to the worth of GETS and in Lagos where I can have access to other opportunities easily.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Gnen:
Funny enough I started this recruitment last year and wasn't called for interveiw and I got an employment that can be compared to the worth of GETS and in Lagos where I can have access to other opportunities easily.
Congrats!
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by awesomeJ(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
I kinda miss my time here. I pray this process reaches conclusion soon. When you guys resume, please those who are RCCG members should please join the covenant patners at RCCG Excellent zone, Obajana. It's a really great team to be in. I was there for about 2-3 weeks last year. I miss everyone on this thread almost as much as I miss those from my graduating class in Uni.

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by josephjuwon75(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
awesomeJ:
I kinda miss my time here. I pray this process reaches conclusion soon. When you guys resume, please those who are RCCG members should please join the covenant patners at RCCG Excellent zone, Obajana. It's a really great team to be in. I was there for about 2-3 weeks last year. I miss everyone on this thread almost as much as I miss those from my graduating class in Uni.
hello bro , I have few questions pls
have u pass through d process of the training bfor? nd wat is d probability dat dey will still call d interviewed candidate? kindly reply pls
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by awesomeJ(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
josephjuwon75:

hello bro , I have few questions pls
have u pass through d process of the training bfor? nd wat is d probability dat dey will still call d interviewed candidate? kindly reply pls

haba bros, have you forgotten me so soon? we started this same process with the May 6 test last year now, and we were together throughout the wait for the interview invite which I didn't get. I just went to live in Obajana for a short while last year while I yet thought I needed to do GETS. But the short experience remains with me, and the Wonderful peeps I met will always make me appreciate the town. I really pray GETS commences soon solely because of my peeps here who want it. Nice night bro.

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by clementworld(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Any updates pls?
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Olalekan27: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Any updates
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by spea: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2017
I think there is still hope because they just called some trained gets graduates. So hopefully when they are absorbed they will train new set.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by josephjuwon75(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2017
spea:
I think there is still hope because they just called some trained gets graduates. So hopefully when they are absorbed they will train new set.
okay ooo we are waiting bro
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
strolls back to the thread, quietly. Shuts the door. After all; 40days became 40years.

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by josephjuwon75(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Happy Esther celebration

2 Likes

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by cola1: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Every one has moved on without GET......abi person get something 2tell us here
its 2 quite joor smiley
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2017
cola1:
Every one has moved on without GET......abi person get something 2tell us here
its 2 quite joor smiley
THE PATIENT DOG sometimes EAT the FATTEST BONE.

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by josephjuwon75(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2017
Happy new month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by cola1: 8:25pm On May 03, 2017
wapadunk:
THE PATIENT DOG sometimes EAT the FATTEST BONE.
if d bone isn't infected by bacterials already smiley

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by aliyu21m: 3:18pm On May 18, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by aliyu21m: 3:20pm On May 18, 2017
Hmmm... Lyk play- lyk play
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by josephjuwon75(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
God knw the best
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by spea: 9:15am On May 26, 2017
Agwuabia pls what is going on? Good morning engrs
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Festusd: 11:07am On May 26, 2017
I wish to inform you that it is a very necessary delay due to the fact that equipment to be used during the workshop practice are to be installed within the space of the next 7 months.

You may be aware that all workshop practice before now are being carried out at Dangote Integrated steel, Oshogbo, Osun State. Unfortunately, shortly after the interviews were conducted, Oshogbo Dangote Integrated Steel was closed down hindering the furtherance of the selection process/assumption of trainees.

This is our plight and I hope you will understand.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Training Administrator

Dangote Academy, Obajana

So guys this is what I got when I enquired

1 Like

Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by Nobody: 8:57am On May 27, 2017
Festusd:

I wish to inform you that it is a very necessary delay due to the fact that equipment to be used during the workshop practice are to be installed within the space of the next 7 months.

You may be aware that all workshop practice before now are being carried out at Dangote Integrated steel, Oshogbo, Osun State. Unfortunately, shortly after the interviews were conducted, Oshogbo Dangote Integrated Steel was closed down hindering the furtherance of the selection process/assumption of trainees.

This is our plight and I hope you will understand.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Training Administrator

Dangote Academy, Obajana

So guys this is what I got when I enquired

And they didn't deem it fit to have sent a mail to all successful applicants to inform them of a delay in the recruitment process.

Bottomline is that; Their HR in the Academy is wack.
Re: Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th by josephjuwon75(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2017
Thanks for the information , it go along way to restore hope. Thanks once again

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) / 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.