Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Friend Is In Real Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is In Real Trouble (721 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / My Girl Friend Is Hot I Swear / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is In Real Trouble by vault(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
A friend of mine is in deep shit right now, he is currently held at his school SUG and his case is going to the police very soon.....

What happened......

So this my friend was in a night club around school area, he went out to urinate when he saw his ex having an altercation with a group of guys..... my dude being the tough type decided to help an old friend, he got close and tried calming the guys down when two of them brought out axes and asked him if he knew her..... the dude said yes, so he was asked to slap her 4 times and leave.... since it would guarantee his freedom he gave her 4 super hot slaps and left

surprisingly, the girl went to the SUG and reported that my friend arranged with cultist for her to be beaten....

this dude is a real nigga..... I need advice on how to help him pls.

I need this in FP
cc. lalasticlala
Re: My Friend Is In Real Trouble by misspicy(f): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Real Trouble by tishbite709(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Well, that is what we call "arin-fese-si" in yoruba language. He needs to beg the girl to say the truth else, our Naija police don see dinner ATM be that oo
Re: My Friend Is In Real Trouble by RexKexMilann: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
What do you want us to do? Meet with the SUG or the Police or his exundecided. I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Real Trouble by Evidence1000(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
He can ask the girl to slap him back and all would be well.
Re: My Friend Is In Real Trouble by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
The kind of stories we see on romanceland these days sha

Re: My Friend Is In Real Trouble by kaziblake(f): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
misspicy:
grin
Funny girl cheesy
Re: My Friend Is In Real Trouble by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan ooo grin grin
Love wan titi
Regards to him
Re: My Friend Is In Real Trouble by cruzita(f): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
why will d girl act like that na.someone saved u and this is how u repay him .

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Wedding Pix (photo) / Happy Birthday To Aminat508 / Is Dis Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.