Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You (634 Views)

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by shocker007(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
The question was asked by SDE Kenya when a guy left a longtime lover and married immediately after that.

See what a user said she'll do in the image below and tell me if you support her or share what you will do if you are in her shoe. grin

Source: SDE Facebook

Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by dollyjoy(f): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Accept my weakness,

work on my self

then,Dust myself and move on,shits happen in life!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Date his father? become his step Mother??grin

That's some crazy Shiit buh Totally Do-Able..
Make Yourself the New karma!gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by yeanka007: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
I
Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
I will move the fück on. Life is too short...

I find it strange when I hear of guys and ladies both wailing over trivial issues like these.

Why are you crying? Someone stole your pot of diamond?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by cruzita(f): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
I will learn from it and do something more meaningful with my life.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by chriskosherbal(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Though is painful but I will take it as part of life.hey guys check out this link
Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by SexyCeline(f): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Simply delet him off on all my social media chat platform.. Life is fvckingly tøo short to accomodate nonsense.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Life goes on bro

Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by Smellymouth: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
U move on... undecided

Life goes on
Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by summerflame(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
I will definitely move on to the next available flight,.
I will never marry because of love, I will only marry because of having kids.
No time to check time
Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by Pennah(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
I will start singing ... jump and pass ...

life is too short for worries

I no fit shawt
Re: What Will You Do If Your Longtime Lover Dumps You by DeTrickster(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
I WILL DUMP SHE BACK

(1) (Reply)

You Catch The Football And He Is About To Tackle You. What Will You Do? / The Story Of Valentine..... / Just Look At What This Lady Did To Her Poor Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.