Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) (46621 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos / Bola Tinubu Welcomes Emir Of Kano. His Royal Majesty Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Pic.. / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by kennydee05(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yeah d
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Welcome Home my love.
I'm so in love with this man

I receive 10,000 naira every month.
School fees is now free.

$1 is now 1 naira
8 months uninterrupted electricity.

Boko Harams is now a thing of the past, The Nigerian Army killed 1 million of their fighters and also captured their leader Shekau alive.

Buhari is the best president in the world.
I hope he rules Nigeria for 50 more years

which part of the word you dey self? As of this morning, N1=$50 the guy is a mess-iah. My light has not 'blinked' for the past 8 months. I even supply power to my friends in Togo. And I'm being paid in £££ just by being an e-zombie.
As for the final part, amen o!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
[size=1pt][s]
RichYoungNigga:
Welcome Home my love.
See how Buhari transformed Nigeria in just 8 months in office.
m in love with this man

School fees is now free.
$1 is now 1 naira

Boko Harams is now a thing of the past, The Nigerian Army killed 1 million of their fighters and also captured their leader Shekau alive.

I hope he rules Nigeria for 50 more yearslFnI receive 10,000 naira every month.
School fees is now free.
$1 is now 1 naira

[/s][/size]
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by omofunaab(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Enroute Ogun state..... Happy anniversary Ogun state
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by totorimi: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Haaa, this life, a whole jagaban, reduced to a nobody by the cabal. Hmmm ayemanika O, All the energy used in shouting during campaign and all the travels at least he should be given a functional title in this government. He deserves it not this ordinary observer status in the party.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
frankyychiji:
That awkward moment when"mouth odour * meets *body odour *.... shocked shocked shocked

Reminez:

Ineffectual wailer !!!!

grin grin grin a.k.a Wailing IPOBian wailer

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
No much enthusiasm.
Ask me how?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by good4love: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sai baba
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by flokii: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
bubu now that you're here.. we need to sit down one on one and reminisce o

which way forward.. cos our wailers don almost die of heart attack

one was even caught sleeping on d floor at V.I... to show how bad d situation is

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
shamecurls:

grin grin grin a.k.a Wailing IPOBian wailer
I will rather be an Ipob wailer than a Fulani slave. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by datribune: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sai Buhari. Sai Jagaban
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by emajoe: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Before nko?
If m'hmd no gree go see mountn, mountn de go see m'hmd in.
"Rapour" go wear "wrapper".
Na my opinion, I no call person name o!
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
coldsummer:
If It was one clueless unfortunate leader, the whole Lagos would have been on lockdown.

Welcome home PMB

What would you like to eat/drink please

...why would Lagos be on lock down because a cattle rustler is in town?? Your slave mentality ehn...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Pavarottii(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
God Bless you sir

Welcome to your base

You have 100% support here

We appreciate all your efforts

IPOB Youths can go and commit suicide if they like. Nigeria is moving forward
U go just commit suicide to urself, with this level. Of hatred over nothing, u go get HPB, die!
Easy ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Reminez:

Ineffectual wailer !!!!
I will not join issues with kids! Your god buhari is an ineffectual buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
frankyychiji:

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Sunnyade01(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Revolutionaries
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Pavarottii(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
vedaxcool:
The 2 men who drove cluelessness from the corridor of power and restored Nigeria dignity. Foolish wailers pray night and day for your downfal but all they will see is uprise to greater heights.

God bless Nigeria. Amen
The medicine they used to make u a Zombie, never start with u, when the change hit u personally; better share ur experience ooo! When it happens! angry grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
God Bless you sir

Welcome to your base

You have 100% support here

We appreciate all your efforts

IPOB Youths can go and commit suicide if they like. Nigeria is moving forward
$1 = #450

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by 2dillu2(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Who is the man wearing that long cap
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by arresa: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
englishmart:
hypocrisy is when you are done probing and you leave tinubu unprobed

Jona probed and put Asiwaju on trial already and found nothing to jail him with...

Find something else to cry about. .

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by datribune: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
frankyychiji:

History does not support ur claims. It is d SE dat has learnt nothing & continues to make political miscalculations. 1st it was d NCNC/NPC accord, then came d NPN/NPP accord, then came d massive support 4 d PDP. For their support they got d position of ceremonial president in d 1st republic & speaker of d house of reps in d 2nd republic. On d other hand d yorubas hav always preffered to be equal partners or they stay in opposition.
1) 1st republic - Sardauna as Prime Minister & Azikiwe as CEREMONIAL President. Awo & AG - opposition
2) 2nd republic ANPP/NPN. Pres - Shagari VP - Alex Ekweme Speaker - Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. Opposition - Awo & UPN (SW)
3) 3rd republic PDP S.E & North. Opposition - AD (SW)
Will dis IPOB era giv dem d desired political relevance?. Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
When will TINubu be arraigned before the EFCC?
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by noblegrex: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
In that picture,BaBa is like Haba.T-man.how far nah,its been long oo.has it gotten to that levelllllll. Tinubu be like hmm.make I no laugh too much make this one no change hin mind about me again.I hope I'm saveeeeeeee.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Akiika: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Welcome Home my love.
m in love with this man

School fees is now free.
$1 is now 1 naira

I hope he rules Nigeria for 50 more yearslFnI receive 10,000 naira every month.
School fees is now free.
$1 is now 1 naira

The word you are looking for is INTEGRITY!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
datribune:

History does not support ur claims. It is d SE dat has learnt nothing & continues to make political miscalculations. 1st it was d NCNC/NPC accord, then came d NPN/NPP accord, then came d massive support 4 d PDP. For their support they got d position of ceremonial president in d 1st republic & speaker of d house of reps in d 2nd republic. On d other hand d yorubas hav always preffered to be equal partners or they stay in opposition.
1) 1st republic - Azikiwe Sardauna as Prime Minister & Azikiwe as CEREMONIAL President. Awo - opposition
2) 2nd republic ANPP/NPN. Pres - Shagari VP - Alex Ekweme Speaker - Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. Opposition - Awo & UPN
(SW) 3) 3rd republic PDP S.E & North. Opposition - AD (SW) Opposition
Will dis IPOB era giv dem d desired political relevance?. Time will tell.
Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by coldsummer: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
frankyychiji:
...why would Lagos be on lock down because a cattle rustler is in town?? Your slave mentality ehn...

Like it or not, he's your president. You are free to commit suicide man

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ogun state on lock down. Happening live on channels tv. Ogun state setting the pace.
The truth has spoken!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by TenPassfour(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
PMB to Jagaban,
PMB- I no dey see you for Aso Rock again,wetin happen habi you vex say I never sign that contract for you,
Jagaban- Haba, I no vex just dey take my time waitin make tins set ni,
SIA- Baba na true.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by arresa: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Cyojunior(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Demmocrats:
My sai Buhari, you are welcomed to lasgidi.

Love yah grin

Egbon u don stop to dey advertiise ? *winks*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.