Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) (46643 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos / Bola Tinubu Welcomes Emir Of Kano. His Royal Majesty Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Pic.. / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by arresa: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin

Ride on PMB.

Lasgidi representing....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
coldsummer:

Like it or not, he's your president. You are free to commit suicide man
Commit suicide keh? Over wetin nah? Look, i will rather die than commit suicide! Commit suicide unto say bubu dey feed me or am i expecting #5k stipend from him like yourself?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by gigabyte13: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Another heart attack for the IPAD thugs. Chai Buhari and Tinubu making the IPAD miscreants more miserable day by day.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by coldsummer: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
frankyychiji:
Commit suicide keh? Over wetin nah? Look, i will rather die than commit suicide! Commit suicide unto say bubu dey feed me or am i expecting #5k stipend from him like yourself?

IF I expect it it better than stealing that you were brought up to accept as the norm. Cry me a river, your corruption personified hero has been thrown out. Keep crying.

On that note, I will rather do better things like wash my toilet, than respond to a mediocre like you. Fyi, I won't even be reading your mention so.... you've been served
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by kenyguy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Tinubu remain APC Leader

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by gigabyte13: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
IPAD thugs wont like this. Chaiiii Buhari and Tinubu making life miserable for the IPAD miscreants on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by belloabd1914(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
APC's technical crew@jagaban. D man behind d whole thing
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by ibisko04: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oba nki Oba. Not anybody can do anything to deny the fact.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by lordizak(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
englishmart:
hypocrisy is when you are done probing and you leave tinubu unprobed
that will be a pain in ur ass niga.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by playtheblues(f): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
He will go to Lagos to shake hands with his corrupt sponsors but won't go visit Boko Haram victims and their family members.

#badgovernance.

Akkord4gov:
Seriously,baba needs to start doing tangible things

Less photos,more actions
You are welcome back home sir
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by CriticalThought: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Someone please help me understand how PMB should be taken seriously when he fraternizes with Tinubu, one of the owners of corruption itself

I guess you cant bite the hand that feeds you

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by erinalex: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
piagetskinner:
When will TINubu be arraigned before the EFCC?
d time u bring forth,the necessary documents that will nail him. Pls forward ur valid documents to EFCC and send a copy to nairaland,for ordinary nigeria to follow through. Enjoy ur night

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by chubbygal(f): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Some body should help this man called buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Chubhie: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

The medicine they used to make u a Zombie, never start with u, when the change hit u personally; better share ur experience ooo! When it happens! angry grin
He can't pretend he's not experiencing it personally or someone close to him. even all his comrade zombies have all jumped ship while he keeps chanting sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by gemtlesoul123: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Man of nobody may God be with you
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by much123456(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
And we didn't feel the traffic at all. Good leadership

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
coldsummer:

IF I expect it it better than stealing that you were brought up to accept as the norm. Cry me a river, your corruption personified hero has been thrown out. Keep crying.

On that note, I will rather do better things like wash my toilet, than respond to a mediocre like you. Fyi, I won't even be reading your mention so.... you've been served
Lolzz...come back here coward! You and your god bubu cried for 12yrs non-stop! I am sure both of you would be seriously dehydrated! No wonder the man looks like a bonga fish! Those 3 quasi humans you saw in that pic are corruption personified and you owe your little life to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Ebukaobi: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
$1 = #450

$2.1 billion!

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by mheracle01(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
MB is enroute to Ogun state to commission 40
projects by the APC governor of Ogun state.
When was the last time they commissioned one
single project in your village?
APC is working, is your village governor working?

before you spit trash like this, pls make good use of ur dead brain.. which project was executed under 7 months.... GEJ deserves d credit
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by arresa: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
chubbygal:
Some body should help this man called buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
vedaxcool:
The 2 men who drove cluelessness from the corridor of power and restored Nigeria dignity. Foolish wailers pray night and day for your downfal but all they will see is uprise to greater heights.

God bless Nigeria. Amen

Yeah, they drove out "cluelessness" that actually worked, and installed brainlessness and absolute incompetence that have wrecked the country.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by mandax: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
God Bless you sir

Welcome to your base

You have 100% support here

We appreciate all your efforts

IPOB Youths can go and commit suicide if they like. Nigeria is moving forward

Lol. That's IPOB is big headache for you people.

IPOB is realizing its dream, Biafra, sooner than expected.

Take Biafra out of Nigeria, you are left with new Nigeria of Imams from the north and southwest, a country possibly governed with sharia criminal codes.

Biafra de vex you? Kpelee.

shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked : shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by coolitempa(f): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
englishmart:
hypocrisy is when you are done probing and you leave tinubu unprobed

Shut up.... angry...no one has been more probed in Nigeria and he is not even in government and has not been for years... sad

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by mandax: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Welcome Home my love.
I'm so in love with this man
See how Buhari transformed Nigeria in just 8 months in office.
m in love with this man
See how Buhari transformed Nigeria in just 8 months in office.

I receive 10,000 naira every month.
School fees is now free.
$1 is now 1 naira
8 months uninterrupted electricity.

Boko Harams is now a thing of the past, The Nigerian Army killed 1 million of their fighters and also captured their leader Shekau alive.

Buhari is the best president in the world.
I hope he rules Nigeria for 50 more yearslFnI receive 10,000 naira every month.
School fees is now free.
$1 is now 1 naira
8 months uninterrupted electricity.

Boko Harams is now a thing of the past, The Nigerian Army killed 1 million of their fighters and also captured their leader Shekau alive.

Buhari is the best president in the world.
I hope he rules Nigeria for 50 more years

It's a question of religion. Sharing same religious faith with Buhari can make most sai Buharis eat that plate of nails, stones and poisonous leaves for salad, so long as Buhari name was mentioned in association with the plate.

Buhari has no industry that employs youth
He has no meaningful business, no achievement no help to anyone, despite all the money he has earned from Nigeria.

It's a matter of religion for the sai Buharis
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by surey: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Allah is your strength, any weapon fashioned against you will not prosper.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
frankyychiji:
That awkward moment when"mouth odour * meets *body odour *.... shocked shocked shocked
Someone has skipped his drugs again undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by abbey621(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
totorimi:
Haaa, this life, a whole jagaban, reduced to a nobody by the cabal. Hmmm ayemanika O, All the energy used in shouting during campaign and all the travels at least he should be given a functional title in this government. He deserves it not this ordinary observer status in the party.

If Jagaban is a nobody then I truly pity what people might refer you as. Truth hurts but you sef reason am now, someone making over 1 billion Naira per year is a nobody then no hope for you making less than 1% of that per year lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
He want to refund the campaign loan he took from tinubu.Godfather.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=Ebukaobi post=42528921]God Bless you sir

Welcome to your base

IPOB Youths can go and commit suicide if they like. Nigeria is moving forward[/quote
IPOB should jump into the lagoon.....up bubu...up Nigeria...down wailers, down haters....
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Lobolintin(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
God Bless you sir

Welcome to your base

IPOB Youths can go and commit suicide if they like. Nigeria is moving forward

Seun ban this guy or delete my account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG / Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.