Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) (46646 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos / Bola Tinubu Welcomes Emir Of Kano. His Royal Majesty Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Pic.. / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Praktikals:

Someone has skipped his drugs again undecided
So Tinubu has not dropped that dirty habit...smh!
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by palata22(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
God Bless you sir

Welcome to your base

You have 100% support here

We appreciate all your efforts

IPOB Youths can go and commit suicide if they like. Nigeria is moving forward
you this f.ool , every time u and ipob youth. We all know you are a yoloba so stop using Igbo name and stop venting ur frustrated poverty life on us in this nairaland id.iot
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by arresa: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lobolintin:

Seun ban this guy or delete my account

palata22:
you this f.ool , every time u and ipob youth. We all know you are a yoloba so stop using Igbo name and stop venting ur frustrated poverty life on us in this nairaland id.iot

Are you people admitting that IPOB youth is really your name or it's just guilty conscience that's killing you?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
God Bless The President, God Bless Nigeria...to ENEMIES of Nigeria, may death be your portion...AMEN
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Lovechyld101(m): 12:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Yoruba + hausa always making things happen since 1960 Igbo can go and juump inside Lagoon .

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by totorimi: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2016
abbey621:

If Jagaban is a nobody then I truly pity what people might refer you as. Truth hurts but you sef reason am now, someone making over 1 billion Naira per year is a nobody then no hope for you making less than 1% of that per year lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What is this one saying, I'm talking another thing from nowhere you just jump in making uncorrelated comment. You better dont go crazy because of whatever rubbish you've been given to eat as a social media change agent that i know you are.

Was Jagaban not made financially before the party merger. All saying is that considering the physical energy exerted by jagaban during the election even if he is made the chairman of the party that will still be small. I know what I saw that's why I said what I said. There was no basis whatsoever comparing our income if not that you are mentally enslaved. I'm only making my innocent observation that jagaban needs to be actively involved not this background status except that is what he prefers.
Awôn aburo Malu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by eDoc: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Welcome Home my love.
I'm so in love with this man
See how Buhari transformed Nigeria in just 8 months in office.
m in love with this man
See how Buhari transformed Nigeria in just 8 months in office.

I receive 10,000 naira every month.
School fees is now free.
$1 is now 1 naira
8 months uninterrupted electricity.

Boko Harams is now a thing of the past, The Nigerian Army killed 1 million of their fighters and also captured their leader Shekau alive.

Buhari is the best president in the world.
I hope he rules Nigeria for 50 more yearslFnI receive 10,000 naira every month.
School fees is now free.
$1 is now 1 naira
8 months uninterrupted electricity.

Boko Harams is now a thing of the past, The Nigerian Army killed 1 million of their fighters and also captured their leader Shekau alive.

Buhari is the best president in the world.
I hope he rules Nigeria for 50 more years

NAIRALAND WAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOTTED HERE

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Lobolintin(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2016
arresa:

Are you people admitting that IPOB youth is really your name or it's just guilty conscience that's killing you?

Do you know yaba left ??
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by franklingud(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Buhari dicha ka oshishi yi akwa.. angry eh! Tagbuo onwe ya na-ahu.

I di sure na nwoke a ebughi oya?? undecided undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by toprealman: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Tot this is Amobode's responsibility....APC and 'change'.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by oluwolemidas: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2016
frankyychiji:
That awkward moment when"mouth odour * meets *body odour *.... shocked shocked shocked
Badt Man...lol

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by abbey621(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
totorimi:

What is this one saying, I'm talking another thing from nowhere you just jump in making uncorrelated comment. You better dont go crazy because of whatever rubbish you've been given to eat as a social media change agent that i know you are.

Was Jagaban not made financially before the party merger. All saying is that considering the physical energy exerted by jagaban during the election even if he is made the chairman of the party that will still be small. I know what I saw that's why I said what I said. There was no basis whatsoever comparing our income if not that you are mentally enslaved. I'm only making my innocent observation that jagaban needs to be actively involved not this background status except that is what he prefers.
Awôn aburo Malu.

You're still rambling like a novice! Did you ever think for once that Tinubu might be nursing a bigger ambition? Has it ever crossed your mind that he's putting his pawns in place in order to achieve something bigger in 2019? The Tinubu that I know is a master chess player and his methods are known only to him. So instead of calling him a nothing or trying to ridicule him by suggesting he's been relegated to the background, why don't you work on your own life and keep your d*mn mouth shut!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) by Albakol(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
the great leader's with great quality of leadership.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki / Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.