Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? (1228 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hi all, my neighbor tried to find out details about me from my brother behind my back. For example, he tried finding out about my behavior and he asked my brother if I was born in Nigeria from my younger sibling.

What could it mean?

Plus he has never even spoken to me.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Wizzykinging(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Is your neigbour a male or female shocked
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by obiorathesubtle: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
smiley I don't know what it means
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wizzykinging:
'He' Surely asked Questions abt her!...

It's Atobilobah!
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nothing Much!... Just a little Splash of Crush and a Drop of Ego cos he can't walk up 2 ask u Out...
Bad Market!..

It's Atobilobah!
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by derrick333(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
SSS I guess ,hope u no collect moni 4 dasuki hand ?

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wizzykinging:
A male
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by xpac01(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
You probably look horrible. Now he's wondering if there's anything atall good about you.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Your neighbor is in love with you.
That's what you want to hear abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ya neighbour dey fear to approach ya worwor face. Its not love, if it is, ur broda won't tell u just like that.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by olac21(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
You guys should stop dignifying this girl's threads with responses!it makes her create more dumb threads!aren't you wise enough or what

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by yaqq: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
op jst d. trip 4 her neighbour!!!! got woo him, it's not a crime
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by derrick333(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wizzykinging:
"HE" way de that short article pass 3,u still de ask if NA male or fmale
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by cokacoola(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
No nairalander has agreed to date this depressed lady uptill this time
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by mamagee3(f): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ya neighbour dey fear to approach ya worwor face. Its not love, if it is, ur broda won't tell u just like that.
But why would he be scared to approach me?
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
mamagee3:

But why would he be scared to approach me?
Maybe cus of ur nature. Are u strict? Do you mix with peers? Hope ure not rigid. Try to possess the feminine tenderness.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Maybe cus of ur nature. Are u strict? Do you mix with peers? Hope ure not rigid. Try to possess the feminine tenderness.
Well, I'm kind of strict.

I don't know how he could know I am strict though without even getting to know me.

Btw, the entire family hate me.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
mamagee3:

Well, I'm kind of strict.

I don't know how he could know I am strict though without even getting to know me.

Btw, the entire family hate me.
Haba no. Why will d entire family hate you. Someone will understand u at least. Do u have snr bro and sis. Hw many are ur jnrs too. What's ur position in the family
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Poor old white man prolly tryna figure out what psychiatric hospital you got discharged from undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Haba no. Why will d entire family hate you. Someone will understand u at least. Do u have snr bro and sis. Hw many are ur jnrs too. What's ur position in the family
They do, their actions show that they hate me.

I have one younger brother and I am the second oldest of the family after my mother.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by johnwell(m): 1:50am On Feb 02, 2016
mamagee3:

I have one younger brother and I am the second oldest of the family after my mother.

I have read so much about you, what is your problem

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by kirchofff(m): 1:54am On Feb 02, 2016
He probably wants to _fuck some sense into ur brain

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 02, 2016
mamagee3:

Really? What of ur dad? Besides, did u have a tough upbringing or how come ure strict.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by mamagee3(f): 3:46am On Feb 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Really? What of ur dad? Besides, did u have a tough upbringing or how come ure strict.
Yes, I had a very tough upbringing.

I was raised by a single mother and we moved from Nigeria to the U.S.

Things were tough for us; that's probably why I am tough.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 02, 2016
mamagee3:

Yes, I had a very tough upbringing.

I was raised by a single mother and we moved from Nigeria to the U.S.

Things were tough for us; that's probably why I am tough.
Hmmm. I just guessed right. I knew it cuz I have same story as you. Wish to talk more with you probably on bbm or whatsapp.

Wanna sleep a little now. We'll talk more later
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by mamagee3(f): 5:19am On Feb 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Hmmm. I just guessed right. I knew it cuz I have same story as you. Wish to talk more with you probably on bbm or whatsapp.

Wanna sleep a little now. We'll talk more later
Okay.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2016
mamagee3:

Okay.
Good am dear. Its am here.
On whatsapp +2349099335165. Bbm 2AC947FA
We'll talk better there
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
mamagee3:

Okay.
Just do ur things and be urself. You'll find ur own man. Admit ur weaknesses and try to work on them. Even if working on them seem hard, just ensure u'll never let them overact especially when u find a guy.

U're tender internally but look unapproachable outwardly. So as soon as u find a guy, show him deep love early so when ur weaknesses take over, he'll remember good things abt you. Things worthy to make him remain with you.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by kirchofff(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Just do ur things and be urself. You'll find ur own man. Admit ur weaknesses and try to work on them. Even if working on them seem hard, just ensure u'll never let them overact especially when u find a guy.

U're tender internally but look unapproachable outwardly. So as soon as u find a guy, show him deep love early so when ur weaknesses take over, he'll remember good things abt you. Things worthy to make him remain with you.
hmm! _Pussy make my nigga turn special adviser.......MA NIGGA! grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Neighbor Tries To Find Out Details About You? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
kirchofff:
hmm! _Pussy make my nigga turn special adviser.......MA NIGGA! grin
Its not a pusssy matter. Its an hardship I've been thru so I understand her.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Wife Material / I Love You More! Chinyere And Izuchukwu's Romantic Village-inspired Engagement / Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.