Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

How To Find A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find A Wife Material (1224 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

How To Find A Wife Material by desunit(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2016
Many men have the idea of getting married to a wife material, while few thinks that marriage should be for love and nothing more; whether their fiancée possesses all the qualification of a house wife or not, they seriously argued that marriage should be for love. However most Nigerian men thinks that a lady who is capable of cooking a nice delicacy for her husband, keeps the house clean and take proper care of the children is more qualified to be a wife.

Meanwhile, for those that are eager for a wife material, I have something for you. These signs will definitely lead you to your choice of wife material, who possesses all the qualification you might be looking for in a house wife.

Here are the signs that will enable you to know a house wife when you come across one.

Hardworking and Diligent: hardworking is one of the key sign in finding a house wife, when a woman is very hardworking, it simply means that she is capable of doing house duties and can never go lazy about it nor ask for a house help to assist.
Women that are hardworking and diligent are probably trained that way from childhood, and they grew up with it, thus it will definitely be part of them, they won’t see house work as a big deal and they won’t seek for a help, there will prefer and enjoy doing it all alone.

Educated: “Education is the key to success” I guess we all know that already. Every man wants success in his family, and that is a more reason why men looks for the educated ones for a wife.

She looks attractive: Her beauty is more than skin deep. You know every flaw about her and still find those to be best attributes. Every time you see her it’s like the first time. You are just crazy about her.

Smart: Everyone loves the smart ones; she will go very far in achieving her goals, and would stop at nothing until she gets there. A girl that is doing well for herself will lift you up and make you want to do better.

Intelligent: If she is intelligent, then she is capable, capable of doing everything; having an intelligent wife will go a long way in making your marriage a success.

Supportive: She will always encourage and support you in time of difficulty, and allow you to have time you need to do what you have to do because she knows your dreams are just as important as hers.

Great sense of humour: If she makes everyone around her happy; understands people and knows how to manage every bad satiation, then she will definitely make a good wife material.

Good heart: This is one of the qualifications that every man wants to see in a woman; if she has a good heart, probably the way she relates with people, then she will make a good wife material.

Less temperament: Is a true fact that most people likes people that can control their temper; temperament can cause more damage that you can ever imagine, so it is good to have someone that can control hers, someone that will think before she acts.

Conservative: If she is not in a hurry to condemn her culture and heritage for any reason; and she knows where she hails

She’s Polite: you don’t have to worry about her being rude or impatient, most people like her and that makes your life a lot easier

She’s a great cook: she enjoys cooking and can cook a feast, she knows everything you like and exactly how you like it cooked.

NB: You can’t expect to see all this quality in a human being; as “nobody is perfect,” if she has most of the qualities above, then she can make a good wife.
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Airnigma(f): 12:25am On Feb 16, 2016
Av u finished d list?
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Oh! I thought it won't end
*sighs*
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Nikita1:
Oh! I thought it won't end
*sighs*
go sleep
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
go sleep
Is this you undecided abi u ar sleep typing undecided. Go and sleep
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Nikita1:
Is this you undecided abi u ar sleep typing undecided. Go and sleep
no, it's my spirit
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no, it's my spirit
I see cool. Spirit, get behind me
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Nikita1:
I see cool. Spirit, get behind me
he broke your heart? Is that why you can't sleep?
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
he broke your heart? Is that why you can't sleep?
Who
You remember Waje's song
*oh, I wish I did not have a heart, say na only stone fit dey there**
My own na rock, it's not breakable bro wink
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 16, 2016
Nikita1:
Who
You remember Waje's song
*oh, I wish I did not have a heart, say na only stone fit dey there**
My own na rock, it's not breakable bro wink
#yawns

Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
#yawns
**covers nose**
Go And brush undecided
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 16, 2016
Nikita1:
**covers nose**
Go And brush undecided
good night

Sun re oooo
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
good night

Sun re oooo
U too
Sun re ooooooooooooo
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 16, 2016
Nikita1:
U too
Sun re ooooooooooooo
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=42960138][/quote]omo ita
Goan sleep
I'm watching a movie
Don't disturb ur big sis tongue
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 16, 2016
OK ....But how do I find good husband material I looked in my local material shop but I couldn't find this cloth.
Re: How To Find A Wife Material by Adonis3: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2016
all na wash

#Adonis3HasSopken

My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us / How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? / Why You Must Have A Car First Before Getting Married, As A Guy