Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them (31180 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? / As A Man Or Woman,how Many Kids Do You Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by anigbajumo(m): 6:30am On Feb 02, 2016
happney65:
[s]I want just two..Anybody that has more than two Kids should be shot at the Stake..Infact any Nigerian that has the intention of having more than 2,those other children would die before they are in Born..Amen...The Population is exploding and some stupppid people are saying they want to add more to it..Oloshi People..[/s]

Actually av never in a seconds plan to have more than two kids inshallah,Bt I wnt condemn others coz they av their own reason.you can just yab people coz of their own desire,that is uncalled for...If they give birth more than two kids,av they violated any Law??

U need to reason b4 u consider yer opinion..what of if they go birth to 8kids and non of them is living in Nigeria??

U are entitled to yer own way of life thou u raised a valid point bt it is nothing in a sane society....
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Humblebloke(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2016
2 or 3 will do.......

I'll give them sweet muslim names.....
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by anyimgbo(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2016
madridguy:
Madridguy will have three Insha Allah..

Names:

Saleemot
Mohammed ( Khalifat ) means Jnr
Umu-li-Klusoom

So help me God, Amin.
Lair...,three kids? I laugh in Spanish...impossible thing to Aboki.the three kids is it from first wife , from the fourth wife or from the seventh wife that will replace already divorced fourth wife which several wives had replaced...,

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by STENON(f): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Jst three children (Two boys and one girl)
1. Love 2. Peace 3. STENON
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by soldierdollar(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2016
irunoobo:
9 kids and 2 miscarriages cool

May you have double miscarriages
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by dejavuh0007(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2016
flokii:
as much as she can bear..
adopa ni grin
and nothing like family planning
wa ko pa ara e danu, coz u will get tired of drilling d same hole everyday.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by flokii: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Adewunmi84:
sebi to ba do pa...waa de lo si ewon...tori ti omo badaran lase n so loruko..

lol.. not like she's gonna diee or somtin

if you no overdo.. dem go complain

btw how many kids do you think is okay?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by DeMekus: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2016
3 children. 2 males and a female.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by DeMekus: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2016
irunoobo:
9 kids and 2 miscarriages cool
You seriously wish you were a female.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by flokii: 7:12am On Feb 02, 2016
ggrin:
undecided

shocked

sad

grin

cheesy

Omo jaiye jaiye tongue sha ma do iyawo e lo, do pa shogbo grinlipsrsealed

lol.. buh na me get am na... ti ma ti sanwo ori e

I will be nice sha.. plus serious maintenance cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Wolfbrother(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2016
2 kids

Girl - Ansa
Boy - Eero

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by snazzy5050(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2016
I'd like to have just 3..... 1 boy smiley and 2 gals angry grin my love wants 2 boys I want 2gals....!!! angry
Names: cookie, maryjane and josh/joshua
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by streamsofjoy(f): 7:20am On Feb 02, 2016
2 boys 1 girl at once and for all in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by kossyablaze(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

lol don't worry, after I born one finish, I fit transfer womb give you. grin What a woman can do, a man can do better!!!
choi!abeg o!I no want!Man strength no reach dah one o
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 02, 2016
pet4ril:
what effect will it have onthe baby? When there are names like, success, victory, light and the rest. You want to give the baby internal struggle cool cool

1st It's my imaginary child so I'll call him what I like grin
2ndly see the 1st point undecided

P.s my name means night/darkness angry wrong choir

Pss. Oh! Jay-z™ or Jay-zion™.... Jay for Jihad of course Nice grin

Name's copyright™
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by 2goodbobo(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Just want only two.
So far I have one.a very beautiful daughter
called Chimamanda

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by hotterthanfire: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2016
I would have loved to have three but now am having four. 2 boys and 2 girls.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ggrin(f): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2016
flokii:

lol.. buh na me get am na... ti ma ti sanwo ori e
I will be nice sha.. plus serious maintenance cheesy
maintenance ke? Na car? cheesy tongue grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by bigsmoke2(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Two, a boy and a girl

Fauzy and fauziat

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2016
yaqq:
depends on how wealthy I become. d more I get rich d more wife's I get n d more children they ll born

Chei! I just dey pity this person. I am a product of such and goodness me the troubles that comes with such decision angry angry
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by flokii: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2016
ggrin:
maintenance ke? Na car? cheesy tongue grin

yels nw.. an individual I'd be riding/driving for life grin

buh serzly.. women need to look good & be replenished at all times cos. of d work they do

I no envy dem atal..
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by utioh(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2016
By the Grace of God I hope to get at least seven(7). Maybe 3 boys & 4girls!

ALL of them shall be extremely taken care of, with the right training.

As for the names, when the time reaches we would know what to call them, of course, our native names! e.g Utioh

2 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Omotayor123(f): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2016
adedayourt:
depends on what omotayor123 says. . .
if she wants 12, am home fr her
undecided undecided
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Akerry(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2016
driand:
then rush and marry menabae she'll oblige to help you with that.
why Menabae??
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Damalex4luv(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2016
At least 6 in Jesus name
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Akerry(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2016
ayusco85:

u are on a long thing. so u don name ur children even before u get babe talk more of marrying? issoraite. corn ti nue
long thing bawo? u be monitoring spirit?how u take.know say i never get
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by barcaboi(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Iamlordgee:
I am coming let me ask my hubby
are u gay?....hubby bawo
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ggrin(f): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2016
flokii:

yels nw.. an individual I'd be riding/driving for life grin

buh serzly.. women need to look good & be replenished all d times cos. of d work they do

I no envy dem atal..
don't tell me ur a loyal somebori o shocked grin, and we men need to look good and be replenished all the times cos of the work we do too tongue, riding for an entire life nob beans o grin tongue
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by joy4fa: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2016
InstaData:
Two kids, I will name them Tithe and Offering
abeg u no go kill me
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:
Max of 3... 1 girl and 2boys... Jake,jaden,jane cheers
let me impregnate u.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2016
sundoj08:

I'm picking jaden for my boy. Oya pick another name joor wink cheesy
lolzz... I choose it first,pick anoda name
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by flokii: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2016
ggrin:
don't tell me ur a loyal somebori o shocked grin, and we men need to look good and be replenished all the times cos of the work we do too tongue, riding for an entire life nob beans o grin tongue

abi na...

bfor pesin wife go start dey open thread for NL... 'he sleeps a lot'.. 'he is not hitting me well'... 'he keeps saying he's tired, pls HELP' etc. etc. all those silly threads we see

as a guy man na... me sef go sabi take care of myself

we guys no too get wahala lile dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.