Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition (31956 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2016
Deepfreezer:
ZOMBIE

Ikpu!
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by leo2flames(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2016
I would always say #isthischange... When a man start say things and changing what he said you should know that somethin is fishing..this same Lai whatever said Jonathan did not buy weapons and now he his saying Jonathan bought substandard weapons. Now the question is the weapons the soldiers have been using to fight since the inception of thie new government, which Government bought them. Cos the last time I checked PMB has not bought any weapon and according to the information we are hearing soldiers are winning the war technically............ We nEed more credible men in Government not people like Lai Mohammed. #isthischange

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Unojo: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
This country is in trouble oooo

You know when u see a little kids and see old men no much different between them abi a d Lia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by roydenavas: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2016
hey leave trash for lawma I c mouth dey scratch u fool
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Skybee1(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Evidenc of early morning furu licker
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by mrtegation99(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2016
mayorkyzo:
shut your thrash called mouth...If you have nothing to say just read comments..same people that said GEJ bought no weapons,yet claimed they were winning the war..now they say he bought sub-standard weapons..anyways guess you are an APC Zombie..

you be epitome of COMMON SENSE jare

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by 9jasmart(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2016
The same fake harmo d army are still using and effectively displacing insurgency. All dis administration do is talk bad abt past admin to cover of their ineffectiveness. Another election is almost here if they don't know and we will see how much pass mark they will get better than the previous govt. We all know the state of d economy wen he left and wat it is now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by foriz4u(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2016
I wonder why everyone is even saying APC has/is winning the war against bh... winning which war? d bomb that went off some days back in the northern part of the country is telegraphics or army drill? the ppl bh roasted to dealth some 4days back sha na home video? how about the twin bomb and other unpolished attacks? before the general election GEJ silent the bh to a nearest minimum.
so what war is apc winning abeg sb tell me.

I don't take this Lia of a man any more seriously after the day I found out he's nothing but a total waste of resource.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by HirstMOG(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Can someone please tell me what this APC government have achieved since taking over power Or na media governance them bring. Government of blame the past administration.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by CHIDIEJIOGU: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:
Most of you bashing Lai Mohammed do not have idea with it takes to be a minister of Information.
None of u have ever held a small position like PRO of ur village meeting/union.

What Lai Mohammed said is not far from the truth. Its very obvious just that when someone u hate makes a comment, it will never taste fine in ur system.

My anger with GEJ is that he overpriced the obsolete items he bought. Had it been they were bought at right price, I will be asking Lai Mohammed which one have ur government bought so far

Your anger is mis-directed to GEJ. He gave money to Buy arms.
If peradventure substandard ones was were procured were there no soldiers or arms dealers amongst the procurers?
Is GEJ a professional in arms dealingS?
Directed your anger to the person who know better ie the person in charge of buying the arms.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by FlyboyZee: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:
Most of you bashing Lai Mohammed do not have idea with it takes to be a minister of Information.

What Lai Mohammed said is not far from the truth. Its very obvious just that when someone u hate makes a comment, it will never taste fine in ur system.

My anger with GEJ is that he overpriced the obsolete items he bought. Had it been they were bought at right price, I will be asking Lai Mohammed which one have ur government bought so far

When you buy from the black market, there are no standards to be met or kept. Just pay any amount they tell you and go home with whatever you get. Do you remember the days of the black market fuel in Jerry cans?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by franklingud(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2016
This man called lie mohammad sure doesn't know what "SHAME" is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by A4JOE(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2016
What ever weed you smoke plss stop cos it has blinded your sense of reasoning...Most of you bashing Lai Mohammed do not have idea with it takes to be a minister of Information.

My anger with GEJ is that he overpriced the obsolete items he bought. Had it been they were bought at right price, I will be asking Lai Mohammed which one have ur government bought so far[/b][/quote]
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Izontubo(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Love Machine:
Has buhari bought the original one since he came into power?
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by sleazy5(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
are those reactions from Nigerians or haters?

Cause Jonathan government is still the greatest wickedness that will ever happen to mankind

Are you a Nigerian or a hater considering this statement....?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Deepfreezer(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:

Ikpu!
Amu.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Izontubo(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If Lie never blame Jonathan,his mind no dey rest! The substandard weapons should be tested on Lie,for us to confirm if he is saying the truth!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Shortyy(f): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:

Just STFU. why did he accept the post if he doesn't know what to do??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by djkirkoo2(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:

In English please

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by aliscomonaj: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Check all the tweet and comments, they are all igbo.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Shortyy(f): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2016
aliscomonaj:
Check all the tweet and comments, they are all igbo.
So because they're Igbo, the truth won't be told again? Do you think with your brain or with your d!ck?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Boss13: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Mrfahaz:
even if it plastic bullet at least he bought........

Compare to the actual sum allocated for arms right?
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Fess: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Lie Muhammad is a shameless old liar. He is a great liability to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Kennitrust:
party of old men who have lost direction. what good do we expects from a senile brain.
Is thay while 'a senile brain' can construct a better sentence than ' do we expects' from you. Olodo!
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by chesterlee(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Shortyy:

So because they're Igbo, the truth won't be told again? Do you think with your brain or with your d!ck?

You dey mind that Olodo

Zombies are just unbearable!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by drss(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2016
dukecharles:
This GEJ must be a good man who cares for his country , upon the embargo place on Nigeria by Western countries like the USA not to sell ammunition to us because of the so called human rights violations which they have no concrete proof dou.

Still he managed to buy a substandard ammunition against all odds, which APC has used to win boko haram technically. Yeye people... Soon we will know the truth.
correct talk.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by banio: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Even if it's a NEPA certified weapon, PMB is using it to defeat boko haram technically

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
Ndi ara
I can t stop laughing oooo,ndi anwuru for real

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Dom2020: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2016
honestly mere looking at the way things are going, i'm compel to say that buhari govt is the worst thing that happened to this country

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2016
You said it all
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If Lie never blame Jonathan,his mind no dey rest! The substandard weapons should be tested on Lie,for us to confirm if he is saying the truth!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Mrfahaz(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Boss13:

you are ryt man
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Mrfahaz(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Boss13:

you are ryt man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC / Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.