Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. (896 Views)

Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee / 5 Things About Men Women Didn’t Know / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Nature8(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2016
1. There is a method to find out whether your boyfriend is unfaithful or not. Find out your boyfriend’s IQ, studies show that unfaithful men have lower IQ’s..

2. It is funny to know that staring at women, men spend almost a year of their lives..

3. This is horrifying!! Half of all women who die from homicides are killed by former or current partners or husbands..

4. Men are liars, they lie 6 times a day on an average, where as women lie 3 times a day..

5. Men will be worried to know that 50% is their lifetime risk of developing cancer..

6. If you’re a man, better not to put your laptop on your lap – if it feels hot, it may cause infertility..

7. How much time do you spend for shaving? Studies show that on an average a man spends almost six months shaving in his lifetime..

8. It is interesting to know that men with shaved heads are perceived 13% stronger and as an inch taller than men with hair..

9. Have you ever observed that men with higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages have attractive wives according to a study..

10. You will be surprised to hear that a 99-year- old man divorced after 77 years of marriage. He divorced his 96-year-old wife because he had discovered about an affair she had in the 1940’s..

11. This one is weird! In India, a man married a dog..

12. A man bought a house in 2013, next to his ex-wife just to install a giant middle finger statue so that she would see it everyday..

13. Smoking causes impotence in men. Hope you quit smoking after reading this..

14. Do you know that men were the first to wear high heels, women began wearing them to look more masculine..

15. It is difficult to believe that men are more likely to commit suicide than women, in countries such as Russia and Brazil, these rates among men are up to six times higher than those for women..

16. The first Father’s day celebration was held on June 19, 1910 in the U.S., in Spokane, Washington, and was conceived by Sondra Dodd. After listening about Mother’s Day, Dodd wished to have Father’s day for recognition for her father as well..

17. It is interesting to know that adult male has about 50% less body fat and 50% more muscle mass than the average adult female.. NATURE
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Johnnoah1st: 7:46am On Feb 02, 2016
and how is dis a fact about all men?
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by obiorathesubtle: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2016
hmmm... I do not know what to say
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Airforce1(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2016
walks out of thread
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Tallesty1(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Men are liars, they lie 6 times a day on an average, where as women lie 3 times a day..
This is not right.

Some men/women can tell sixteen lies in 2 minutes when they're chatting online.
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2016
That number 4 was a joke huh?

Men on heels ? sweet Santa Claus !
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by IamLEGEND1: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2016
lie only 6 times a day on average?
LMAO! my brother u never jam be that.
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by firstking01(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2016
12. A man bought a house in 2013, next to his ex-wife just to install a giant middle finger statue so that she would see it everyday..

shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by vani86: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

shocked grin

i swear, this was the one that made me laugh at work

can see why the ex divorced him grin grin grin
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

shocked grin
grin grin
yo, its SoL.
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Op just type a sheet of rubbish pon screen on a Tuesday angry cool
Not 1 point make sense
Not 1
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Nothing about their 3rd leg undecided
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by ourchoice(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Ok....watch out my list soon
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Nature8(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
BumBae:
Op just type a sheet of rubbish pon screen on a Tuesday angry cool
Not 1 point make sense
Not 1

Please, I did not create this thread for people like you to comment.. If you don't like it, you ignore or skip it..

And by the way, why e pain you like this on guy's matter? I guess you're a guy using a female moniker
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Nature8(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:
Nothing about their 3rd leg undecided

Lol.. What you wanna hear about their third leg? wink
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Flexherbal(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
A man can only be interesting to a woman if he can satisfy her.
Re: Some Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men.. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nature8:

Please, I did not create this thread for people like you to comment.. If you don't like it, you ignore or skip it..

And by the way, why e pain you like this on guy's matter? I guess you're a guy using a female moniker

Ppl like me kmt
Joor gerraout of here .. Rubbish even guys think its rubbish even mods know it rubbish hence y we still on page zero undecided
Gaylord u wish i was male bah .. Sorry to disappoint u

Dats y u know all about males grin
Dont quote me again angry till u get sense grin

(1) (Reply)

Dating Several Girls Before Marriage / I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years / How To Choose Between The Bad Boy And The Basic Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.