Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years (895 Views)

What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence / Is She A Witch? She Normally Cover My Hidden CCTV Camera Before The ACT / What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by oleeverking(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2016
My name is Faiths and I’ve just been diagnosed with a severe anxiety disorder. I guess I’ve always been an anxious person but I’ve generally been able to mask it with alcohol use.

When I was a teenager I was severely confused about my sexuality. Up until recently I’d never tried recreational drugs but a few months ago I tried a drug with my mates thinking I’d let my haiIr down for once. I didn’t know much about the drug only that it was apparently a synthetic ecstasy and was a non-neurotoxic agent. I thought what the hell, it might be a fun experience. It was a white powder that was advertised as MDAI. After taking my first few dips in the bag I felt nothing.

It wasn’t until about an hour later when I had consumed about half the 1gram bag of the drug that it started to hit me. I felt like I had fallen back inside myself and although stimulated by the drug I entered an almost depressed state of being. The next morning, I woke up fine but I felt like I was getting the flu. It wasn’t until a few days later that a feeling of unattachedness hit me again and it hasn’t left me since.
It’s been three months since I’ve taken the drug and I’ve felt like I’m in a continued state of psychosis 90 per cent of the time.

I don’t hallucinate but I’ve had severe delusions about my physical health e.g., that I’ve contracted AIDS, I’ve done brain damage and that I am dying.

Keep Reading @ http://www.jamolon.com/2016/05/i-took-cover-under-alcohol-to-cover-my.html
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by halfricanadian(f): 12:15am On May 28, 2016
Symptoms nt new to me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

But still give God thanks grin grin grin grin
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by MUVA(m): 12:20am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by halfricanadian(f): 12:22am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

undecided

B turning ur neck like porsche car gear steering
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by MUVA(m): 12:24am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

B turning ur neck like porsche car gear steering

What's a "gear steering"? Do you even know how a porsche rides? grin
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by halfricanadian(f): 12:25am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

Do you even know how a porsche rides? grin

No i take danfo bus daily

Ow was i to know grin grin
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by MUVA(m): 12:26am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

No i take danfo bus daily
Ow was i to know grin grin
I thought as much. grin

And hey, keep your private issues private.
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by halfricanadian(f): 12:27am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

I thought as much. grin

And hey, keep your private issues private.

Like grin grin grin grin daily symptoms

Was saying nt new cos i kno my nl are crazy

Wasnt referring to me

Meant i av met lots of crazy peeps like op

Dats all nt bou me
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by MUVA(m): 12:29am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Like grin grin grin grin daily symptoms
Was saying nt new cos i kno my nl are crazy
Wasnt referring to me
Meant i av met lots of crazy peeps like op
Dats all nt bou me

Oh, my bad. But people can misinterprete it.
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by toyeoye(m): 12:29am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

you found peace in God after drug abuse?
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by halfricanadian(f): 12:33am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

Oh, my bad. But people can misinterprete it.

grin grin grin grin shebi dey like controversy na

Mesef im queen at dat
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by halfricanadian(f): 12:34am On May 28, 2016
toyeoye:

you found peace in God after drug abuse?

The lord said come all ye dat labour nd i will giv u rest
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by Nobody: 12:34am On May 28, 2016
oleeverking:
My name is Faiths and I’ve just been diagnosed with a severe anxiety disorder. I guess I’ve always been an anxious person but I’ve generally been able to mask it with alcohol use.

When I was a teenager I was severely confused about my sexuality. Up until recently I’d never tried recreational drugs but a few months ago I tried a drug with my mates thinking I’d let my haiIr down for once. I didn’t know much about the drug only that it was apparently a synthetic ecstasy and was a non-neurotoxic agent. I thought what the hell, it might be a fun experience. It was a white powder that was advertised as MDAI. After taking my first few dips in the bag I felt nothing.

It wasn’t until about an hour later when I had consumed about half the 1gram bag of the drug that it started to hit me. I felt like I had fallen back inside myself and although stimulated by the drug I entered an almost depressed state of being. The next morning, I woke up fine but I felt like I was getting the flu. It wasn’t until a few days later that a feeling of unattachedness hit me again and it hasn’t left me since.
It’s been three months since I’ve taken the drug and I’ve felt like I’m in a continued state of psychosis 90 per cent of the time.

I don’t hallucinate but I’ve had severe delusions about my physical health e.g., that I’ve contracted AIDS, I’ve done brain damage and that I am dying.

Keep Reading @ http://www.jamolon.com/2016/05/i-took-cover-under-alcohol-to-cover-my.html

Anxiety is messed up....seriously...

For me it was hyperventilation and diarrhea. ..followed by weight loss, night sweats, low grade fevers, cankersores..
And this continued for over 6 months..twas really bad..and the annoying part is I did all the the tests, from malaria to hiv and still nothing...till a doctor advised that I see a psychiatrist that it may be mental..

After a brief talk he prescribed an anti-depression drug and one to slow down my heart beat rate, for the hyperventilation. ..

I have been well ever since...in an ironic twist of fate, turns out my fear of being sick made me sick...
Mental illnesses manifest themselves in physical forms

Besides shouldn't this be in the health section
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by oleeverking(m): 12:34am On May 28, 2016
LOLZZZ U GUYS ARE SO FUNNY
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by oleeverking(m): 12:35am On May 28, 2016
oseod:

Anxiety is messed up....seriously...

For me it was hyperventilation and diarrhea. ..followed by weight loss, night sweats, low grade fevers, cankersores..
And this continued for over 6 months..twas really bad..and the annoying part is I did all the the tests, from malaria to hiv and still nothing...till a doctor advised that I see a psychiatrist that it may be mental..

After a brief talk he prescribed an anti-depression drug and one to slow down my heart beat rate, for the hyperventilation. ..

I have been well ever since...in an ironic twist of fate, turns out my fear of being sick made me sick...
Mental illnesses manifest themselves in physical forms

TNX FOR THE NOTE

Besides shouldn't this be in the health section
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by MUVA(m): 12:43am On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin shebi dey like controversy na
Mesef im queen at dat
You'd get tired soon.
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by oleeverking(m): 1:34am On May 28, 2016
Lolzzz,
Re: I Took Cover Under Alcohol To Cover My Depression And Anxiety For Several Years by halfricanadian(f): 9:38am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

You'd get tired soon.

grin grin odieshi

(1) (Reply)

Why Men And Women Sometimes Love Without Sex Or Money / See How Women Beg This Man To Donate His "SPERM" To Them For Free! / Why Are Some Ladies Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.