Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda (17874 Views)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Ubi Franklin Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary, Hails Lilian Esoro (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by jaymdee(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2016
dapsoneh:
Don't tell me lilian is 25

So I guess Lilian is older.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2016
missbronze:
Hehehe. I am missbronze.

I was pulling your legs
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by repogirl(f): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
He just clocked 30

He looks 65!
my thoughts exactly.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Airforce1(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are a woman beater

Good thing you marry a woman who has wide eyes and have seen the worldsmiley

As for me, I can't wait for your marriage to breakdownundecided

No be cursesad

Habba!
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

He don beat u before?? undecided

All ur comments re filled with jealousy and hatred,

E nor go better for that my uncle wen assault me sexually when I was a teen sad
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Habba!

How are you pinky?smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Smellymouth: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
undecided change ur ways hater..and stop stalking me [quote author=daretodiffer post=42545378][/quote]
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Realhommie(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are a woman beater

No be cursesad

Are yu Emma Nyra?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Airforce1(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

How are you pinky?smiley
pinky Is fine

Is it true you were raped by your uncle?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
pinky Is fine

Is it true I was raped by my uncle?

How am I to know?smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Realhommie(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
He just clocked 30

He looks 65!
It's not unusual for one to look older than his age... BTW, y wld he lie abt his age? I think last week or so he posted a throwback pix of his early days in the uni @Madonna, that was in 2003, so i think it makes sense to say he's 30...
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Airforce1(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

How am I to know?smiley
mtcheeew grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by donnie(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2016
You guys should just shut up. Why will he lie about his age? He is well fed and keeps a beard so?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Houseofglam7(f): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Realhommie:
It's not unusual for one to look older than his age... BTW, y wld he lie abt his age? I think last week or so he posted a throwback pix of his early days in the uni @Madonna, that was in 2003, so i think it makes sense to say he's 30...

Even I look older than my age!
But my own na too much Mary Kay cause am cry cry
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2016
he looks more like 34 years.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Mattew690(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Realhommie(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Even I look older than my age!
But my own na too much Mary Kay cause am cry cry
Hahahahahahahaha... Then go easy bae... BTW, i dn't get the excess make-up stuff, a lot of pretty women do these stuff n look like ghosts, Lol..
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Houseofglam7(f): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2016
Realhommie:
Hahahahahahahaha... Then go easy bae... BTW, i dn't get the excess make-up stuff, a lot of pretty women do these stuff n look like ghosts, Lol..

Countess Dracula mode grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by JurassicPark: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
He just clocked 30

He looks 65!

Lol grin
Seems like you've bought him a coffin already
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Realhommie(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Countess Dracula mode grin
Lolz.... Such ar huge turn-offs for moi, simply cn't deal...
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Houseofglam7(f): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2016
JurassicPark:

Lol grin
Seems like you've bought him a coffin already

Why evils na?
tongue
You want am to die ni?
cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Houseofglam7(f): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz.... Such ar huge turn-offs for moi, simply cn't deal...

Oh really?
One man meat na another man Lassa fever sha
Me, I've graduated from Mary Kay.
I now use Dulux/Saclux emulsion and Texcote cry
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by JurassicPark: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Why evils na?
tongue
You want am to die ni?
cheesy

How on earth do you think he looks l65?!
You wan bury am ni
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
sukkot:
when you roll with iyanya you go age well well. they prolly smoke a sack of weed everyday and gym anyhow and yansh any how and buy out the bar every night grin grin

apart from the others you mentioned, does oking weed age people?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Realhommie(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Oh really?
One man meat na another man Lassa fever sha
Me, I've graduated from Mary Kay.
I now use Dulux/Saclux emulsion and Texcote cry
Good for yu.... If na only me be d guy wey dey available yu go old i no go spy yu self... Lol
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Realhommie(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:

It does, but only if yu hv a medical condition which the weed intake aids and yu do not eat good diets as well... It eats yu up.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by sukkot: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:

if you smoke it and eat eba, yes. if you smoke it and eat avocados and fresh veges and orange juice and whole-wheat bread ? no. if you smoke it and eat agege bread and ewa aganyin ? yes. point being you need a nutrient dense diet if you dont want it to age you. plus it also depends on how you are taking it in. are you smoking it ? vaping it ? using it to make weed cakes ? etc ? smoking it ages you cuz you need your lungs to purify your blood and if it is sclerosis-ing due to weed smoke, then you age

POINT BEING, TAKING WEED INTELLIGENTLY DOES NOT HAVE TO AGE YOU

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by TolaniLuv: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Some people who were born in Feb have smallish look and kinda look younger than their age! I will 29 dis year but I look 25 and I noticed most of my feb friends looks a bit younger too
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by WebSurfer(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are a woman beater

No be cursesad

may your own marriage breakdown, i just pity the man who will be blind at first to see you as a potential wife. Hateful human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
WebSurfer:
may your own marriage breakdown, i just pity the man who will be blind at first to see you as a potential wife. Hateful human

My marriage is not going breakdown, I try to treat people especially those I like the way I want them to treat me cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker / Ebuka Obi Uchendu Steps Out In Style / ‘Blow My Mind’: Davido, Chris Brown To Collaborate On New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.