Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit (22407 Views)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Daughter, Ariella's 2nd Birthday Today (Pictures) / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Lilian Esoro On Her Birthday, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by CastedGist: 10:20am On May 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Shared with caption...

Nothing Else Matter to me now ❤️� You Both Light my world.
The days are over were I had to beg for people to stay in my life, now I have the best calling me Dady ❤️❤️
JAYDEN And ZANETA so you know your dad is a great man and you have no other option than to succeed.
Love you � HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY babies ❤️

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/ubi-franklin-celebrates-childrens-day-children-matching-outfit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by CastedGist: 10:20am On May 27, 2018
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by decatalyst(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2018
You still need a woman in your life bruv.

They have their terrible side but they are lovely,they are one of the best gift anyone could have if YOU make the right choice.

14 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by CastedGist: 3:26pm On May 27, 2018
cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by payvibes(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2018
ahhhhh Karius!!!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by Houseofglam7(f): 3:50pm On May 27, 2018
smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by Tedpgrass: 10:04pm On May 27, 2018
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Shared with caption...

Nothing Else Matter to me now ❤️� You Both Light my world.
The days are over were I had to beg for people to stay in my life, now I have the best calling me Dady ❤️❤️
JAYDEN And ZANETA so you know your dad is a great man and you have no other option than to succeed.
Love you � HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY babies ❤️

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/ubi-franklin-celebrates-childrens-day-children-matching-outfit

Bros has just confirmed the chinese whispers!!!

Stay ur lane and build ur biz...

A good faithful lady will come around soon enough...
Look beyond the fake smiles, attitudes, lifestyle and empty bank accounts.
No leeches --- she has to bring a significant sth to the table!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by fakuta(f): 10:32pm On May 27, 2018
nice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by HRich(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2018
I did the same with my Children too

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by Riogeese(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 27, 2018
Great...
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:33pm On May 27, 2018
Good one Ubi..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by TheNigerianMan: 10:36pm On May 27, 2018
Welll
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by BigSarah(f): 10:37pm On May 27, 2018
Awwwwn

Meanwhile

Please Nairalanders I need Your Help With IT/SIWES Placement

Course: Microbiology
Duration : 3months

Check Signature For Contact
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by SoapQueen(f): 10:43pm On May 27, 2018
Happy Children's Day Ubi Franklin!

Since you cannot post a single message without dragging Lilian into it.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 27, 2018
where's their mom?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by OboOlora(f): 10:45pm On May 27, 2018
Someone better get this MF antidepressants

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by ekems2017(f): 10:49pm On May 27, 2018
Happy children's day to your kids.

Next time don't play with a woman. Your children are almost the same age meaning you left your wife and young marriage to bleep another woman outside and impregnated her. No sane woman would ever take that.

8 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by Olypeppy(f): 11:07pm On May 27, 2018
We all know who you're referring to ...Happy children's day to you and your cuties
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by Lightening: 11:31pm On May 27, 2018
ekems2017:
Happy children's day to your kids.

Next time don't play with a woman. Your children are almost the same age meaning you left your wife and young marriage to bleep another woman outside and impregnated her. No sane woman would ever take that.

Now her 'sane' ex did not take it, how market na?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by SirBunky85(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:
Happy Children's Day Ubi Franklin!
Since you cannot post a single message without dragging Lilian into it.
hes a pdp man,dia wailings and painment dey last long
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by KanwuliaExtra: 12:09am On May 28, 2018
Super BABY DADDY!
No wife! grin

Oya kwantinu!
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by Misslynx(f): 1:03am On May 28, 2018
So he was previously married before shocked
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:37am On May 28, 2018
My Brother Ubi learn to Move On.

No Woman will want to stay with a man who keeps jumping from one female celeb to another. Most men who do that try as much as possible to keep it away from their wives.
But your own you too dey snap pinshure with all female celebs in compromising situations. If no be ya house go be the background pix e go be your office grin grin.

Learn to be coded joooooooooor grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by BuhariDcow: 5:57am On May 28, 2018
decatalyst:
You still need a woman in your life bruv.

They have their terrible side but they are lovely,they are one of the best gift anyone could have if YOU make the right choice.
He is the terrible one. He would have told his ex wife he had a child out of wedlock, then if she accepts him she accepts him. Apparently she would be disappointed like anyone else would have been. Everything else he'd told her would seem lies. And if there are trust issues it's no point being married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by ashala(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2018
OboOlora:
Someone better get this MF antidepressants

So many psychos here.....damn
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22am On May 28, 2018
Is this the only clothe they have

Abi no be the same pishure wey I don see for Nairaland tey tey

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit by tishbite41(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2018
MMMG , make the money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ese Eriata Slays In Workout Outfit / P-square Saga: Fact, Fiction Or Mere Stunt? / Uche Jombo Bares Face In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.