Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Men And Their Cheating Ways. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men And Their Cheating Ways. (39113 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. / Women And Their Cheating Ways. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Odunharry(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
sonofananimal:
just tired for this women.

lol... many are confuse and don't want to imagine or evn believe their husbands cheat

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by danidee10(m): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
I hate seeing this kind of threads
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by ifenes(m): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
donephi:

Speak for yourself man

I speak for most men,except the timid ones who cannot approach women
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Boeing777pilot: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vyolet:
Men have no reason for cheating, they just cheat anyway.
If a woman is beautiful physically, knows how to cook, has a reserved character, turns 360degrees in bed during sex, a home keeper, submissive, working class and she bears male and female kids, a man will still cheat on her, Unless the man is disciplined.
It is therefore safe to say, there is no such thing as wife material as defined by men.
A man would claim to love slim ladies,he ends up marrying one, after sometime, he goes out to cheat on her with chubby ladies, this is same for men that Married chubby ladies because they prefer them, this doesn't stop them from going after skinny girls later.
Women should still look good after childbirth, she listens to this advice and try her best, rigorous exercise, starvation, slimming tea become her regular routine, after all this, the man will still cheat on her.
Mcttchew, tired of ranting.

Pure nonsense.
Excessive generalization.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by litetias(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vyolet:
If a woman is beautiful physically, knows how to cook, has a reserved character, turns 360degrees in bed during sex, a home keeper, submissive, working class and she bears male and female kids, a man will still cheat on her, Unless the man is disciplined.
It is therefore safe to say, there is no such thing as wife material as defined by men.
A man would claim to love slim ladies,he ends up marrying one, after sometime, he goes out to cheat on her with chubby ladies, this is same for men that Married chubby ladies because they prefer them, this doesn't stop them from going after skinny girls later.
Women should still look good after childbirth, she listens to this advice and try her best, rigorous exercise, starvation, slimming tea become her regular routine, after all this, the man will still cheat on her.
No keep ranting.
Because it's better to blame men for everything that goes wrong than to remember that those people they are cheating on their wives with are women and if women were not such hoes then men would have no body to cheat with.
Hoe

4 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vyolet:

I think you should gently have a conversation with him..it might be probably anal or Mouth Gig or something else.all men don't cheat unless there is a void in Your sex-life

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by donephi(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
ifenes:

I speak for most men,except the timid ones who cannot approach women

So any man who is faithful is timid?
What a mindset! Been randy is now a vice to be proud about?
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by 04kaa: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
The problem here is women do not understand the type of creature a man is.....and they will never ever understand, a woman expects a man to see life from her own lens forgetting that GOD created men differently, A man is a hunter, a woman is an emotional being...men hunt, we are interested in chasing.....we derive fun from chasing and not catching, immediately a man catches its prey the food suddenly becomes boring ..A woman on the other hand is a myopic shortsighted emotional creature that thinks with their heart not their head, The idea of a woman's ideal good life is marriage, thats all a woman wants in her entire life . Marriage! lol he must marry me he must put a ring on my finger, wedding party, misplaced priority forgetting that marriage is just one single thing. life has a whole lot more to offer for men ....unlike women who think a happy life story is being ''happily married'' . They keep chasing happiness and they forget that there is no such thing as happiness in life. what GOD gave us is Happiness plus some sadness....10minutes of happiness 2 minutes of sadness. A woman is shortsighted this is why they will never understand why a man will chase a younger girl in mini skirt who looks like a prey to him , U will never ever understand if u cannot understand that a man was a born as a hunter of beautiful looking things ( women Their boobs and their sexy shape). sad as it may sound. men love good looking women, thats all we wanna see from day to night. we like to see beauty.! i want to see boobbiesss, i want to see long legs, figure 8 etc

women open ur eyes. A man does not see life from ur eyes, yall are too weak and feeble and too damn emotional, una just go dey cry for no reason . A man will always be a man. Deal with it. we are not you! we will never be you! Accept us as we were created , we were created to hunt and make love to all of u. This is our fate, Deal with it! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by fireforfire: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Men r POLYGAMOUS in naturr.
Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Odunharry:

lol... many are confuse and don't want to imagine or evn believe their husbands cheat
I'm telling you!

this ranting of cheating ain't gonna change nothing!

nowadays who is cheating the most? WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by reachbenny(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
it is truly painful.

please, pray for men world over.

we are God's glory but the devil fights us real tough.

If every is responsible, the world will be a better home.

I pray all men embrace God and follow Him passionately.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by ifenes(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
donephi:

So any man who is faithful is timid?
What a mindset! Been randy is now a vice to be proud about?

What makes a man faithful?

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vyolet:

Its more painful when you marry such men as a virgin chai!! grin grin

Me dey cheat o,that's if I want to.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Alezy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vyolet:

Lol, ask a man why he cheated? He would not give any reason na, he will say it is the devil. No point filling any void as well, are you slim and trying to get fat for him or fat and trying to get slim? Watch him go after the very physique you are trying to avoid all for his sake. Big tummy? He will even go for ladies with bigger tummy.

Not true
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vyolet:

No he is not, it is just annoying when 8 out of 10 women that I know go through the same thing. It always seem like there are no decent men existing again, even the men you least expect such from still do it.

never judge a story based on what one party says, there is her side, his side and the truth. The truth in a lot of cases is people marry for the wrong reasons and then reality sets in. Many couples talk but don't communicate, many couples keep secrets, many couples don't really understand their spouses, people (and I have to say especially women treat the whole thing as a game). I always say when you marry you become one, the minute you start to lie to your spouse, you start the ticking clock to the breakdown in your marriage. There are equally 8 of of 10 men that will moan about their wives and feel trapped in their marriages and tell you that as far as they are concerned they feel as if their only role once the woman has kids is to bring in money.

On the issue of looks, which you mentioned earlier, I can tell you a man who marries a woman for her looks is not a good man, a good man marries for her character and personality, if she happens to be good looking that's a bonus. So if that sort of man is cheating, it's not because she has lost her shape or anything , it's because the connection has gone and women should also ask themselves if they are paying attention to their spouses. Sometimes people cheat just because someone gives them attention, that said some of us are just unrepentant dogs but it's nowhere near the 8/10 you mention.

3 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by glingev(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Women are the cause, when you will not allow the man have peace especially if he is broke he will find a way to make himself happy.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Eluwilussit(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
RiloKiley:
Sorry dear.Take it easy.
Men have many reasons to cheat actually. Just that they are not usually good/acceptable reasons.

The true and only reason is that toto is sweet. It takes understanding and wisdom to say NO to obo. wink
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by evy1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Is funny how someone will use another person experience to generalize things.

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
I don't know why several women believe their husband doesn't cheat grin grin
My problem ain't the cheating aspect,but when the cheat is a broke ass nigger!!Its painful now. cry cry
At least if its that bad,I fly to one of those expensive islands and get a good bare body message from good looking gay men.

Please God,I don't pray for cheating husband but if he happen abeg no give me the one Wey broke,I fit mistake kill am. embarassed
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by carlos1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Who are they cheating with? Women or fellow men?

Vyolet:

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by iykedare(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dyt:
Did he cheat with someone not as good as you are?
Ask him why he cheated na so you can fill the void that missed
grin grin grin

So you think no one can cheat on you? No be poussy you get?

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Dyt(f): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
iykedare:

So you think no one can cheat on you? No be poussy you get?

Hehehehehe
I no kuku talk am
As good as I am, I have been cheated on
As bad as I could be, I have been a victim
As crazy as you can't imagine, I have been there

I have experienced love, lust, pain, sweetness, joy, sadness everything all in the name of I LOVE YOU

Nothing new

*duro*dancing*
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vyolet:

I think men are polygamous by nature! But good men will stick to the woman they have sworn to!!! That's why i ain't married yet, i know i will cheat if i marry someone i don't truly love wholesomely!!!!
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by ahizih(m): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vyolet:
Biko Anty wen last did u eat egusi soup for one month without eating draw soup or the almighty white soup? Ofe nsala? Abeg joor,no de tink all dos tins b4 bp go come in,but if u mst find who to blame on dis i tink Buhari wil be de pxn 2 blame hia

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by FRANKOXY(m): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
AND THAT'S IT RIGHT... I RATHER SLEEP ON ROOFTOP THAN SLEEP IN SAME ROOM WITH... shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by iykedare(m): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
EggovinMma:
I don't know why several women believe their husband doesn't cheat grin grin
My problem ain't the cheating aspect,but when the cheat is a broke ass nigger!!Its painful now. cry cry
At least if its that bad,I fly to one of those expensive islands and get a good bare body message from good looking gay men.

Please God,I don't pray for cheating husband but if he happen abeg no give me the one Wey broke,I fit mistake kill am. embarassed

Your own problem is just money. Sis,you sef can make money with your brain. You women should twerk your brain the way you twerk with your bum bum.

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Elbreezy(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2016
vfactor:
Ok. Seen!
must you comment

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by bettercreature(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2016
fireforfire:
Men r POLYGAMOUS in naturr.
Shikena!
Don't mind them,which one is better cheating or marrying a second wife? beside there is nothing much to do with lot of cash,the fact still remains 99 percent of rich men cheats

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2016
iykedare:

Your own problem is just money. Sis,you sef can make money with your brain. You women should twerk your brain the way you twerk with your bum bum.
Are you mad?You don forget the swear dey God swear for Una for bible?Idioot!!Because women have decided to play both roles all not to be called a liability.I no blame you!Lazy youth of these days!!!You dey find woman Wey fucck Una finish still follow una carry cement for head and pikin for back?!

My father no wait for my mama to go work.He took care of his responsibility thoroughly.Nonsense! sad angry

You better work hard like your forefathers did!
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by repogirl(f): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2016
OP,I feel you jare.

They are not worth the headache, just focus on yourself and forget men and their wahala.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by RingimKabir(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2016
There's ONE and ONLY Solution...

MAN IS POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE! ONE WOMAN WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH TO ANY REAL MAN.

That's why ALLAH (SWT) allowed us to marry up to four (4) different women.

But, if one with four wives can still cheat on them outside, then he is INSANE and deserved nothing but DEATH!

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by iykedare(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Dyt:

Hehehehehe
I no kuku talk am
As good as I am, I have been cheated on
As bad as I could be, I have been a victim
As crazy as you can't imagine, I have been there

I have experienced love, lust, pain, sweetness, joy, sadness everything all in the name of I LOVE YOU

Nothing new

*duro*dancing*

You need to understand that men who cheat still love their women. It's just that the dlck is never satisfied with just a type of food.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga / Appearances Are Deceptive: Meeting Old Classmate By Ademola Henry Adigun / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.