Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2836575 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:15pm On May 05, 2017
laura29:
Hello Debbie,

I just got a good job via one of your job postings after so many months. I just want to say thank you. May God bless you for the good work, and may you never look for help when you need it.

Thanks once again.
congratulations dear...so happy for you. Enjoy your new job

17 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chevinsmedia: 3:58pm On May 05, 2017
i received an invite too. Anyone with an idea of what to expect??
aliondo:

same here bro...we just have to go tho....

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chevinsmedia: 3:59pm On May 05, 2017
i received an invite too. .........ME.....Anyone with an idea of what to expect??
aliondo:

same here bro...we just have to go tho....

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omolorlarh: 4:08pm On May 05, 2017
Superheads International Limited

Job Title GRADUATE ANALYSTSJob Classification HotJob Type Full TimeJob Description 

A financial advisory, training and consulting firm urgently seeks to employ smart, intelligent and ambitious individuals as Graduate Analysts. 

Job Responsibility 

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES

Compiling data for financial reportsCreating statistical diagrams and chartsExamining market conditionsAdvising client on financial records & conducting financial analysisCreating & writing detailed business plans  for Proprietary & client’s projectReporting of potential key issues for our client including identification of risk or price affecting considerationsJob Requirement 

REQUIREMENTS

0 - 1 year experienceFirst degree in Finance or Accounting (minimum of second class upper)ICAN/ACCA

SKILLS:                                          

Good knowledge of Microsoft excel
Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills
A self-starter, dedicated, dynamic and flexible
A fast learner
Ability to work with a teamGood communication and presentation skillsGood interpersonal skills

Management Experience Applicable
www.superheads.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 05, 2017
omolorlarh:
Superheads International Limited

Job Title GRADUATE ANALYSTSJob Classification HotJob Type Full TimeJob Description 

A financial advisory, training and consulting firm urgently seeks to employ smart, intelligent and ambitious individuals as Graduate Analysts. 

Job Responsibility 

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES

Compiling data for financial reportsCreating statistical diagrams and chartsExamining market conditionsAdvising client on financial records & conducting financial analysisCreating & writing detailed business plans  for Proprietary & client’s projectReporting of potential key issues for our client including identification of risk or price affecting considerationsJob Requirement 

REQUIREMENTS

0 - 1 year experienceFirst degree in Finance or Accounting (minimum of second class upper)ICAN/ACCA

SKILLS:                                          

Good knowledge of Microsoft excel
Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills
A self-starter, dedicated, dynamic and flexible
A fast learner
Ability to work with a teamGood communication and presentation skillsGood interpersonal skills

Management Experience Applicable
www.superheads.com.ng

They keep advertising this same position, trying to drive traffic to their blog.

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sirnaked: 5:30pm On May 05, 2017
laura29:
Hello Debbie,

I just got a good job via one of your job postings after so many months. I just want to say thank you. May God bless you for the good work, and may you never look for help when you need it.

Thanks once again.

congrats... inbtw.. which company and will appreciate if u will give us the salary bracket...Jah Bless.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by okoyef: 5:41pm On May 05, 2017
Please does anybody know what to expect for the globacom test tomorrow?
Chevinsmedia:
i received an invite too. .........ME.....Anyone with an idea of what to expect??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingofabia: 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
Good evening... Did anyone in this house attend an interview with Great brands last week? Have u gotten a feedback from them?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 05, 2017
Hello. We got your CV from UNION BANK for the position of CPC. Kindly register on www.icsjobportal.com and report at our office ICS Ltd (6, Olusoji Idowu Street, Off Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Obanikoro Bus Stop) for an assessment on Monday 8/5/17 by 8am.Kindly come with your original credentials (Birth Cert, NYSC Cert, O'Level Result, Degree Result, a passport Photograph and a valid means of ID). Please ensure you dress very corporate. Ask for Chisom Ofili on arrival. Please note that this is URGENT

Did anyone have similar invite? How genuine pls?
+ am a scientist (geologist; up to M. sc. ), 31years old, no experience................ Do you think there is any chance to get this?................. Because am tired of profit less journey.....

Thanks for you responses
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SisiNini(f): 6:38pm On May 05, 2017
Godsproxy:
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying for the position of a Relationship Executive/Officer.

Is this for real my people?

Well, they are real... I attended their interview yesterday for the same role but was somehow disappointed... If I had gotten info about them earlier, I wouldn't have attended... However, they sent training invite to me today but I will not honour it because;

1. It is marketing job.
2. The salary is 50k.
3. N10million naira monthly target.
4. The work/office space looked so disorganized and tacky. Not a single work/professional touch among the staff members.

cc: jd1986

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Godsproxy: 7:32pm On May 05, 2017
SisiNini:

Well, they are real... I attended their interview yesterday for the same role but was somehow disappointed... If I had gotten info about them earlier, I wouldn't have attended... However, they sent training invite to me today but I will not honour it because;

1. It is marketing job.
2. The salary is 50k.
4. The work/office space looked so disorganized and tacky. Not a single work/professional touch among the staff members.

thanks for the information.How's the Interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sleezwizz: 7:42pm On May 05, 2017
olaadams:
Hello. We got your CV from UNION BANK for the position of CPC. Kindly register on www.icsjobportal.com and report at our office ICS Ltd (6, Olusoji Idowu Street, Off Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Obanikoro Bus Stop) for an assessment on Monday 8/5/17 by 8am.Kindly come with your original credentials (Birth Cert, NYSC Cert, O'Level Result, Degree Result, a passport Photograph and a valid means of ID). Please ensure you dress very corporate. Ask for Chisom Ofili on arrival. Please note that this is URGENT

Did anyone have similar invite? How genuine pls?
+ am a scientist (geologist; up to M. sc. ), 31years old, no experience................ Do you think there is any chance to get this?................. Because am tired of profit less journey.....

Thanks for you responses

What's d full meaning of CPC?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by anow458: 8:26pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2017
Please I need directions to this address and info on what to expect abeg

You are shortlisted for a written test with Inventmedia Ltd (Outdoor media) at 10-12 Somorin Okeowo street, Ifako-gbagada on............ May,2017, by 11am. Post; Elect engr Trainee

Am cumming grin from Badagry. Epp me with directions abeg

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by elmisti(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2017
Administrative Officer
Ibadan, ₦50 000 - ₦60 000 Per Month
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Health, Fitness & Beauty
Posted by Activlife Infusion Clinic on Thursday, May 4, 2017

Apply before Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 26 Days left Employment Equity Position

Activlife Infusion Clinic
VERIFIED
JOB AD
Job Details
Employer: Activlife Infusion Clinic

Ensure clinic materials, equipments and stocks are maintained in appropriate quantities and in good condition.
Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
Maintain and update company databases
Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
Answer queries by employees and clients
Update office policies as needed
Maintain a company calendar and book appointments for clients
Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System
Participate in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties.
Maintains confidentiality of clients and corporate information.
Complete other tasks as requested.
Candidate Requirements
Degree in any relevant discipline
Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
Solid knowledge of office procedures
Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
This position reports to: Clinic Manager
Apply before Tuesday, May 30, 2017

send CVs to activlifeinfusionclinic@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by elmisti(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2017
Registered Nurse
Ibadan, ₦40 000 - ₦60 000 Per Month
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Health, Fitness & Beauty
Posted by Activlife Infusion Clinic on Thursday, May 4, 2017

Apply before Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Activlife Infusion Clinic
VERIFIED
JOB AD
Job Details
Employer: Activlife Infusion Clinic
Ensures that professional and skilled nursing care has been provided to assigned patients as outlined in the physician’s Plan of Care.

Performs a complete assessment of assigned client.
Reports to supervisor on services rendered, problems concerning client’s needs and resolution to those needs.
May participate in the patient care planning conference and revision of Plan of Care as changes occur.
Provides information on patient rights, reimbursement procedures, and patient/family rights.
Initiates and applies appropriate preventative, therapeutic and rehabilitative nursing procedures and techniques as ordered by the physician.
Administers medications and intravenous solutions.
Completes all documentation in a timely manner; maintains patient clinical records and reports in accordance with company policies and as required.
Trains patients and/or caregivers in all procedures and equipment; counsels patient and family members regarding client’s care needs.
Participates in in-services as required.
Inventories patient supplies and informs pharmacy of patient needs.
Provides goal directed care leading to specific outcomes.
Performs related duties as assigned.
Candidate Requirements
Bachelor’s degree required.
At least 1 year experience recent hospital or home care experience.
Current license as a Registered Nurse
Demonstrated knowledge of nursing processes and principles
Demonstrated proficiency in IV insertion, vascular access devices and infusion pumps
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
Good analytical skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
This position reports to: Clinic Manager

Send CVs to activlifeinfusionclinic@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jd1986(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2017
SisiNini:

1. It is marketing job.
2. The salary is 50k.

On point! cool

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
Sleezwizz:

I don't know o. Tried Google it but no clear meaning found, only broad meaning
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:13pm On May 05, 2017
We are currently recruiting for Commercial Relationship Managers for various locations around the North (Abuja, Sokoto, Gombe, Illorin etc) Please send CV to finance@oscartemple.com if you are interested
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dedons: 10:21pm On May 05, 2017
femialabi2016:
Someone should pls help me confirm. I got this message dis morning
PG invites you for an Interview/Assessment with our HR on SAT 6/5/2017 by 9am @27 Ayodele Ojo, by Traffic light B/stop ILupeju.

CEO Ngozi
Latosh Nig.
Hope not gnld
i know them too well.

They love changing name with the same address.

Run for your life if you love yourself.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hizzylife(f): 10:25pm On May 05, 2017
Please who also got this or have had experience with them before? I know they're real but I want to know if it's a marketing commission-based job.

Dear applicant,

Thank you for considering a career at ToLet.com.ng.

You have been shortlisted for the position of Advert Sales Associate. You are hereby invited for an interview which has been scheduled as follows:

Date : Monday 8th April, 2017

Time : 9:00 A.M. prompt (Please adhere strictly to the time allotted)

Venue : Tolet.com.ng, 3rd Floor, Stanbic IBTC Building, 36A, Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

Dress Code: Corporate

Kindly confirm or re-schedule your attendance to the interview by responding to this mail.

Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.

NB: We recommend that candidates come with printed copies of their CV. 

Candidates may be turned back for non compliance with all of the above instructions.

Best regards,
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dedons: 10:29pm On May 05, 2017
Jules84:
Good day all,pls I need help on how to get to this Address : 51 okota road Isolo by chemist bus stop,okota. My present location is Ajegunle bus stop,before Toll gate,Ota.
I will appreciate any help I can get. Thanks
first find your way to Mile 2. Then take a bus going to Oshodi and drop at cele-bus stop. From cele bus stop, take a bus going to Jakande gate or Ikotun and drop at Chemist bus stop.

Or

find your way to Oshodi and take a bus going to mile 2. Then drop at cele bus stop and take a bus going to Jakande gate or Ikotun. Drop at Chemist bus stop and locate the address.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nogodye(m): 10:36pm On May 05, 2017
debbie:
We are currently recruiting for Commercial Relationship Managers for various locations around the North (Abuja, Sokoto, Gombe, Illorin etc) Please send CV to finance@oscartemple.com if you are interested

What's the requirement ma'am?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2017
hizzylife:
Please who also got this or have had experience with them before? I know they're real but I want to know if it's a marketing commission-based job.

Dear applicant,

Thank you for considering a career at ToLet.com.ng.

You have been shortlisted for the position of Advert Sales Associate. You are hereby invited for an interview which has been scheduled as follows:

Date : Monday 8th April, 2017

Time : 9:00 A.M. prompt (Please adhere strictly to the time allotted)

Venue : Tolet.com.ng, 3rd Floor, Stanbic IBTC Building, 36A, Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

Dress Code: Corporate

Kindly confirm or re-schedule your attendance to the interview by responding to this mail.

Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.

NB: We recommend that candidates come with printed copies of their CV. 

Candidates may be turned back for non compliance with all of the above instructions.

Best regards,

8th April ke?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by apollo13(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2017
Prechy08:

Sales
Pls do u stay around lekki? I would have loved to apply but I stay on the mainland.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by apollo13(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Cheque processing Centre I think, that's where they produce the checks for the bank
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adenugaenny: 12:49am On May 06, 2017
Good morning ma, please am new here how can i follow your link? am fresh Graduate of economics seeking for job opportunity.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chevinsmedia: 3:56am On May 06, 2017
Take It ///////
Adenugaenny:
Good morning ma, please am new here how can i follow your link? am fresh Graduate of economics seeking for job opportunity.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mido03(m): 6:23am On May 06, 2017
So how did it go? What's the training about?
senny:

I got a call from them this morning that the post has been taken but I can come tomorrow and Saturday for their training inform of interview for their liason offices.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Hardey10(m): 6:42am On May 06, 2017
gm..am an agricultural engineering student looking for placement for a six months training..please help a bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fizzy4luv(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2017
SisiNini:

1. It is marketing job.
2. The salary is 50k.

The organization need to do something about their corporate culture which if i am to rank is bad. The whole workplace need to be given a professional touch and the staff given training on how to project positive vibes to visitors, so people can possess a good opinion about them.To those yet to get a job or fresh graduates can still still give them trial anyway,pending the time a better prospect comes up.They are still better than some coys in Lagos,some banks pay their DSA less than 50k to bring in amounts higher than 10M per month.
jd1986:

On point! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.