Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (821 Views)

Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by phemmyutd(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan has
stated that he is ready to work for his predecessor,
Muhammadu Buhari.
Jonathan, however, said he would not force himself
on the current government if his attention was not
needed.
The former president who was in Geneva,
Switzerland, where he was honoured by an
association of international diplomats, the Cercle
Diplomatique, based in Geneva, for the roles he
played during the smooth transition of power in
2015, however declined comment when asked by
journalist to rate the current government.
He said, “I am former president and I cannot throw
myself on the new government. It depends on the
assignment the current president decides to give
me and also depends on if I have the capacity to
carry out such assignment.
“He is our president and can decide to send
people on assignments based on national
interests. When I was in office, I used to give
assignments to former presidents and that is how
it has always been. I am free to work for my
country and indeed for any other African president
that considers my service valuable.
On whether the current government is living up to
expectation, the Otuoke-born politician said, “but
when you ask me about what is happening to all
my legacies and what is happening in the
government today, I will tell you that you are being
unfair to me. You do not expect a former president
to begin to speak of his successor, especially
knowing that I have just left office.
“It is not standard practice anywhere because any
comment I make now, whether positive or
negative, could be misinterpreted. I will tell you
that you are not helping me, you are not showing
me love, if you continue to insist that I should run
commentaries on the activities of my successor.”

sunnewsonline.com/new/president-buhari-is-free-to-send-me-on-assignments-jonathan/
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by TippyTop(m): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan has
stated that he is ready to work for his predecessor,
Muhammadu Buhari.

GEJ remains very patriotic.
On the other hand, when Bubu was in opposition, he never once attended council of state meetings, either with Obasanjo, Yar'Adua or Jonathan.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by mistarsam(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Mr. GEJ, sorry to burst your bubble but the only place where Bubu has on his mind to send you to is Kuje Prison.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by vayne(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Egbon jona,if buhari wants the experience,he should come and collect it...

Meanwhile just leave bubu alone let him use his mouth and confess that the change is a scam!!

I am doubtful of buhari's change-obj.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by orunto27: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2016
APC has not reached that level.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by jordyspices: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Gej this man humility surpasses all

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
We don't need this worn out tyre shocked
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by evansvenus(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Humilty at it's zenith,

i still believe jonathan is a good man,but forces around him couldn't allow him deliver.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by ubah84(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
nobody will send a theif for an assignment

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Aide Spent N48bn In 5 Mnths Including Purchase Of 15M Armoured Cars / Probing Jonathan Will Be Futile / BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.