Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? (64137 Views)

Placing Plastic On A Car As Method Of Advertising For Sale: What's Origin? / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by queenaisha(f): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
congrates sweedy..even tho i know it a show off *no offense thinking out loud
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by hakinze00(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP u re funny ooo,so it is okay 4 a guy to drive it abi?
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
will be of your advantage incase you broke
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Totfulguy: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:
I want to buy this Nissan Almera but is mostly used by taxi men in Abuja here.

Though the one i want to buy is with two door.

Please advise, is it ok as a lady to drive the car because I dont want a situation where people will be stopping me on the road thinking it is a taxi.

Buy keke and remove the cover...so it will look like a convertible. Write on the front of the keke..."PRIVATE KEKE NO STOPPING". Mstcheeeew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by notoriousbabe: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin

halima the taxi driver grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by notoriousbabe: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
congrates sweedy..even tho i know it a show off *no offense thinking out loud
bad belle
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
On tuesday, I boarded 2015 Ford Explorer as taxi. The driver stopped to pick passengers. Whether you buy this or another car, people will flag you maybe you will pick passengers.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by notoriousbabe: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
everybody make una come see o

halima has boughted yeri nbeto grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by laprince(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
tse1v1:
THE CHOICE IS YOURS...............PEOPLE CAN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN TAXI AND PRIVATE...............MOREOVER DO WOMEN DRIVE TAXI CABS IN ABUJA? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

o yes! many. even tricycles( keke)
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by queenaisha(f): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
notoriousbabe:
bad belle
haha your moniker suits you perfectly
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by viviangist2: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Don't paint Green ---- Drive dey Go - Vivian Gist
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by LemonBoy1: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Please its not okay. Am a dude, just buy the car for me!!! lolssss
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by seangy4konji: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
There is nothing bad in that car of you like it. My neighbor has that same color and they have four runner ,x6 and muscle also bit she drives this steady.

If you don't like it,the new Porsche Carrera gts is a good car for a woman or Mercedes g65 amg is good. Them kardashians drive this also.

Good luck.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by HirstMOG(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
If anybody stops you give the person a lift, Generosity won't turn you to taxi driver overnight. As they say, one good thing brings another. If your mind takes go ahead, a better one that will suit your style is on the way. Congrats!!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

Please advise, is it ok as a lady to drive the car because I dont want a situation where people will be stopping me on the road thinking it is a taxi.
Why not go for a four door car once and for all now that u have enough money with you. You won't like d 2 door idea later oh. Its like a man who married a slim lady and she suddenly became very fat.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Habbatmakolly: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
The Choice is yours, I know of a woman in Abuja that drives Nissan Micra (Manual) to Office everyday. Micra is mostly used in Ibadan as Taxi.

Dont look at what pleases people around you but what pleases you. Enjoy your life and you will see so many (women) emulating what you feel is a "taboo or Masculine"

Congratulations in advance
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by OnankpaBa(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
yes
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by kingmsookwagh(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Would you want to spray the car With same color as other taxi drivers in abuja? NO! I guess! Just go and buy your car o jare!
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by silent10(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
divinelove:
over 30% of car in abj do taxi work part time in Abj nw grin, buy d car if they stop you u keep moving, i dont see dt hurting u in any way cool
I concur
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by dyn1800: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
MY DEAR CAR NA CAR ...... THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS YOUR COMFORT WITH IT....... HERE IN LAGOS SOME GUYS USES COROLLA AND CAMRY (2004-2011 MODEL) AS TAXI IN SOME PLACES ....... THAT DOESN'T STOP THE PRIVATE OWNERS WITH SIMILAR MODEL TO DRIVE THEIRS

halima83:

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by notoriousbabe: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
haha your moniker suits you perfectly
aisha come buy me suya and zobo cheesy grin
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Ekakamba: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

if you can afford Pontiac Vibe or Ford Focus then obtain it. Anyways nothing do that one^
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by lastpage: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

Rule #1: If you see any vehicle being USED WIDELY as a Taxi, take it from me, it is a very durable vehicle.

Rule#2: If it is a Nissan Almeira, BUY IT!

I bought one for my wife almost eight years counting now (though its the Saloon type) but the vehicle refuse to die!
I honestly want it to die! Eventually l have to give it to our "very decent" driver, to go start his own Taxi work with it!
The guy is always praying for us!
We even gave the vehicle a nick-name: Ta'labake! grin (who would we have pampered?)
As in "I am taking Ta'labake for servicing.. (to mean l am taking the Nissan Almeira for servicing...

If after all l have said you are still wondering whether to buy it, then you dont deserve it, let someone else buy it.

As a Hatchback, its not that big but the Sedan looks more beautiful and not usually used as a Taxi
Please dont buy a Nigerian used o, buy the Tokunboh of it. Nigerian Roads have a way of jinxing a vehicle grin

If it looks very "clean", with A.C and sharp color, l am sure anyone will think twice before raising their hands for a Taxi, when you are passing.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kashif:

The one posted is two-door.
She knows what she means...
2doors is what you actually call 4doors. 1door is just 2FRONT doors.
^^^A car vendor taught me that

Nne, car is for mobility. There is this stereotype that wagons are for commercial purposes and non-feminine, but it's just a stereotype in the longrun.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by carboblanko(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

Go for it. Reliable car with low running costs. Ideal for use in Abuja.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by queenaisha(f): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
notoriousbabe:
aisha come buy me suya and zobo cheesy grin
turn on your bluetooth or flash share..dont thank me..it my pleasure
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by notoriousbabe: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
turn on your bluetooth or flash share..dont thank me..it my pleasure
ayaf does dat
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by lonamy: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

Your reason is tenable. Don't use it as a woman. Go and buy another car. It is not too good to perceive a woman as a taxi driver when she is not. Go and buy Gulf 2.0 if you really need a small car.

Thanks.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by nickxtra(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

Its ok if thats what you can afford. If you need clean Golf 3, feel free to reach me on 07055519505. Am in Abuja.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by ndcide(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
See questions, people dey stop land cruiser for VI, enter de go Ajah. If you no wan stop, no body go force himself enter

Abeg buy your car jare.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by christaddicted: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kai! Is bad o.. I'll advice you go for Range Rover Sport.. Its cheap.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by tpiar: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kashif:

The one posted is two-door.

She didnt notice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain / Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus / Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.