Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? (63990 Views)

Placing Plastic On A Car As Method Of Advertising For Sale: What's Origin? / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by banmee(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:
I want to buy this Nissan Almera but is mostly used by taxi men in Abuja here.

Though the one i want to buy is with two door.

Please advise, is it ok as a lady to drive the car because I dont want a situation where people will be stopping me on the road thinking it is a taxi.

In Germany, people use the latest Mercedes benz cars as taxis. Would you ask the same question if it was that kind of car. Just say you don't want to buy the car.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by adanny01(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

Please advise, is it ok as a lady to drive the car because I dont want a situation where people will be stopping me on the road thinking it is a taxi.

When driving it, dont press horn too often, thats how i notice non painted taxi.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

why not or was it stated in the manual that it is exclusive to men? If women now ride power bike why wouldn't they ride mere Nissan
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by ebuzchief(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
That car is too small for you, don't buy it simply

Big girl
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
MadCow1:
Never.

Dont buy it. Buy a Mercedes instead.

Open another account, signify as a Muslim and you can see whatever is going on.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Soleymania(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Funny.its not ok.pls buy 2016range ...no b ur pulse determines what u use?in som country Eod na cab. In lagos pencil camry na cab.corrola sport...
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by habsydiamond(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Cutting ur Cloth according to ur Cloth is the best or maybe u will wait till when you have money to buy Range rover 2016 model b4 riding a car. Ride on jare
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by toprealman: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
buy a G-wagon, platinum edition. Trust me, not a single soul will flag you down.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by surestakes: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

The car is nice. You can use it as a taxi on your way to and from come back from work to raise a little extra cash
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Drabrah(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nope!
Peugeot 507, 2015 edition ll be just okay.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by rhames(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
tse1v1:
THE CHOICE IS YOURS...............PEOPLE CAN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN TAXI AND PRIVATE...............MOREOVER DO WOMEN DRIVE TAXI CABS IN ABUJA? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

some do drive taxis?
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
tse1v1:
THE CHOICE IS YOURS...............PEOPLE CAN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN TAXI AND PRIVATE...............MOREOVER DO WOMEN DRIVE TAXI CABS IN ABUJA? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No they can't differentiate o.. I drive a 505, private car and they stop me sometimes... It's not fair sad

Lol
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Tex42(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

leh me guess, u reside in Abuja.

No one is going to stop u cos he/she thinks u are a taxi driver. Nigerians are used to the fact that ladies don't do taxi...
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Johnsmartinyang(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

Pls there's nothing with it drive it with pride dear
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by omoigbomina(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
divinelove:
over 30% of car in abj do taxi work part time in Abj nw grin, buy d car if they stop you u keep moving, i dont see dt hurting u in any way cool
there is no car they don't stop in Abuja because the so called big cars are used to carry passenger by the driver of the owner of such big cars.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Sayelabola(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
tse1v1:

Well done bro.

Just to add...there is a photo news of an Accounting Graduate who chooses to be a cab driver in Abuja.

The news is also here on Nairaland.

Although such news are rare, but it sure exists.

But as you've wisely advised, the choice is truly hers.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Sayelabola(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

My dear, fear not if anyone flags you down. Even the call-girls do flag down expensive cars and jeeps while soliciting for potential customers.

But be wise not to respond to every flagging, because of bad gangs waiting for whom to prey on.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by xcllaxix(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stereotypically speaking...yes...sumtin is wrong with the choice..just dosnt feel ryt for a beautiful lady...
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by sisisioge: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wat! Babes, pls hold off the car purchase until u can add a little more to buy something better. This looks like a metal wahala to me o. U don't wanna sell it for lesser than u bought it in two months only to start again abeg. I pray you a nicer car wink
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by stanley000: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
why not save up and get a better car but all the same I don't think u will get desturbed though long as it's not cab color
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by TheBlackGeneral(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
The focus is on the return on investment not the appearance. Please proceed.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by piagetskinner(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
People dey ask questions for this nairaland oo
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by byvan03: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nothing is wrong with the car, I will drive a tipper if it has a functional AC unit. The most important thing is the mobility. Of course if you can afford a fancy toy, go for it, otherwise this will do as long as it is not Nigerian used .
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by kengodson: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
halima83:

buy peugeot 404, the car sharp cool............................................................................................................................................i dey jonz o grin,the car is ok
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by tuscani: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Madam good evening, please if you are opk with the car just buy it. we spend too much time thinking about what other people will say about us. Please if you like it don't bother, just buy it and enjoy yourself
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lovexme:
I dont want a situation where people will be stopping me on the road thinking it is a taxi.

I found this funny. If this is your only problem, you can as well add some cash and get a non taxi-looking car.

You could get one of those small Kia too.

By the way, I've got a Honda Accord (Bull Dog) if you're interested, and it's a 2-door car too.

Will it fly for 22k? Serious buyer
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by sayitright: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
I don't think u have the money to buy it yet... Their are people praying for a bike and u here talking trash... abeg make person give am LAWMA address.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Lovexme(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
og2711:

Will it fly for 22k? Serious buyer
You're too generous. I only need 5k.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by JINJ(f): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
there is nothing wrong in driving it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car / How Reliable Are BMW Cars? / Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.