Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? (4412 Views)

Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by adesegun121(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2016
This is a picture of a Ghanaian teenager, but it could as well be Nigerian youth because morals know no ethnicity

Where are her parents??

Folks, would you allow your sister leave the house dressed like this?

See more pics @ :http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/ladies-and-gents-would-you-allow-your.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by adesegun121(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

endtime tinzz
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by vault(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
you will only look like a fool trying to correct such at this stage...... because the root determines

my sister is well brought up, so I don't have to say anything,... she will just go in and change grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by herboshedhe(f): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
It is well

Please visit and like our page @ www.facebook.com/ tummiescollections
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Khd95(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
My sister dresses modestly,so need for to answer d questiongrin cool
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Tats truly hot to see someone wearing such seductive dress...if she can handle all the eyes on her, then I can't be bothered...
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by octopusfreaky(f): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin Wish she was lightskinned.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Strahovski1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
in my opinion its ok.. and is it just me? or does that person in the OP pic look like a man?
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by tonygee88(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Hmmmm... so dat those oranges go look more attractive abi
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Generation gap is a mental case that makes it almost impossible for people of one generation to come to terms with people of another generation. Maturity is the only medicine that cures it; that bridges the gap. If you recall, there were things your parents were against that you saw no reasons why they should. This is the fashion sense of the generation in which we are; and you should expect things far less acceptable to you than this, to come. So, for your own mental health, you've got to learn to accept it as the reality of the time. Not long ago, the sight of a lady putting on a pair of trousers/shorts (no matter how decent) on a Nigerian street was looked upon as obscene.

Meanwhile, you are invited to get things at very low prices in Nigeria by visiting www.lowprices.com.ng. You can also advertise your discounted goods and services free.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by cruzita(f): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
my sister can't dress like that for any reason so I reserve my comment
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Cholls(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
my sister this girl must be from bayelsa.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
wetin be dis?

She be orphan angry
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by AfroKnight: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Look at her tummy. This lady is trying too hard to tell us that she is only good for sex and nothing more.

I am of a mind to believe her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Ibroboss(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
She dey alright but OP do you have her number? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Bisjosh(f): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
All these ibo gals. See as dem look masculine sef! undecided embarassed
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
octopusfreaky:

I just sight a les
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by jashar(f): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked. Those 'melons' don't look real though.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by lovely17(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Shebi someone said that this happened in his school :-/
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by kingsmok(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
adesegun121:
This is a picture of a Ghanaian teenager, but it could as well be Nigerian youth because morals know no ethnicity

Where are her parents??

Folks, would you allow your sister leave the house dressed like this?

See more pics @ :http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/ladies-and-gents-would-you-allow-your.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove
e know fit buy bra wen go fit cover am owokowoko look raod before u cross oo
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by purplejane(f): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Andyblaze cheesy,I can see your coursemate in Ghana.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Desric(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
I think if what was written in the Holy Bible about our origin as humans is true, we went from being naked to covering it, so i wont be surprise if we also move from covering our unclothedness to our orignial state. Btw, as it was in the begining, its now and ever shall be.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by iykekelvins(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
She no fit try am..
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by PlayerMeji: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
She was in HEAVY PAINS as she stood there you can see from the look on her face smiley

She deserves your pity

Those things are heavy!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by elektois: 12:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Those things are gonna pop out soon, dunno Y ladies like wahala
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by vicstar(m): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2016
females have being displaying since ehm ehn wait.....grin

Lemme google d date for y'all undecided

Girls&display lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 03, 2016
I'll use theory of relativity... angry
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Lordprez: 2:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Ugly chicks, scary cleavage, bad photographycry.... now I can't sleep anymore cus I'd get nightmaresangry

BTW, this isn't so bad, my sister sometimes moves about naked.... Buh then she is just 3undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? by Qualer: 5:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
All these ibo gals. See as dem look masculine sef! undecided embarassed

if i catch you, you go born triplets by august grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Nairaland Founder, Seun Interested In Lanicky's Age On June 23, 2016? / 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. / See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.